Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal (25830 Views)

Breaking: Ukraine Forces Capture Another Group Of Russian Soldiers In Kursk / Ukraine Captures Town Of Sudzha In Russia’s Kursk Region As It Says Advance Cont / U.S. Drone Sale To Ukraine Hits Snag - Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal by Krismas(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21
grin On the Donbas front, NewYork has fallen into Russian hands while Ukraine is busy deceiving its self in Kursk
Which ADVANCING forces blows up bridges?
It’s only when you are retreating u blow a bridge behind you grin
Re: Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal by godofuck231: 6:23pm On Aug 21
Truth234:

I bet you can't stand me in chess.
as a learner ill try , but dot be comfortable, the true history of 5he game and its aboriginal rules and move will be what you will not know
Re: Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal by lecowas: 9:23pm On Aug 21
Krismas:
shocked 1. What I know about Russian Su?
Answer: Why u asking me question google can answer in a jiffy?
2. Why is Russian SU not in action on the battlefield?
Answer: Who told you SU is not in action in the Ukraine war? With what is Russia delivering the FAB500 bombs that’s fvcking Ukraine Military daily on the front?
3. Is SU not created for the front?
Answer: I have seen the SU in plenty other actions, like scrambling off American planes incurring on Russian air space. It’s best advantages are for dog fights with other aircrafts.
Just because it’s 5th gen doesn’t mean it’s immune completely from air defense systems. So Russia use it on the fronts to deliver GLIDE BOMBS mostly

Hahaha. Guess chapgpt or whatever AI you used couldn't give you a deep answer. I didn't ask you about SU, I asked you abt Su-57. Lol. I can't imagine the kind of people we argue with online. This is hilarious.

On a more serious note bro, try to read these things and don't argue based on emotions. You have a right to support anyone, however, when it comes to argument, it should be based on fact.

I guess u might not even know the variants of Russia fighters and bombers, let alone knowing their capabilities.
Re: Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal by Krismas(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21
lecowas:

Hahaha. Guess chapgpt or whatever AI you used couldn't give you a deep answer. I didn't ask you about SU, I asked you abt Su-57. Lol. I can't imagine the kind of people we argue with online. This is hilarious.

On a more serious note bro, try to read these things and don't argue based on emotions. You have a right to support anyone, however, when it comes to argument, it should be based on fact.

I guess u might not even know the variants of Russia fighters and bombers, let alone knowing their capabilities.
shocked
1. ChatGPT?
Answer: u can’t tell an answer copied of search engines from one off hand?
Everything I wrote was on the spur of the moment.
2. U asked about Su-57 and not SU?
Answer: Su-57 is in the Su or SU series. It’s a 5th gen fighter jet. That’s all that matters. I don’t need to cram specs of the plane. Only 4 or 5 nations have 5th gen planes. That’s enough for an approximate answer such as I gave u. By SU, I meant Su. I even have vids of the plane in action over the Black Sea and in Ukraine.
3. I didn’t answer ur question?
Answer ur question is useless and it was mainly why the plane was not operational in the Ukraine war, which is a dumb question.
4. I should research more and not argue base off emotion?
Answer: you have no clue. You not on my level. My answers are beyond ur grasps that why u think them emotional and far fetched
Re: Ukraine Hits Third Bridge In Russia’s Kursk, Buffer Zone Is Final Goal by AnyanwuSK: 12:26am On Aug 22
MT:
For those always having an exaggerated opinion about Russia military strength, this is when you should know you are clawing at straw.

US warns Russia not to use low yield tactical nuclear weapon and US communicate exactly what they will do to Russia in response if Russia crosses the red line.

Russia says many times that their nuclear doctrine dictates the use of nuclear weapon if their sovereignty is under threat.

Now, Ukraine is threatening the sovereignty of Russia and according to Russia nuclear doctrine, Russia needs to use nuclear weapon against Ukraine.

But they won’t , they can’t, they dare not simply because of the fear of the United States cheesy cheesy grin

You think Russia is foolish? Russian nuke is meant for the West, Russia nuking Ukraine is like nuking herself because Russia will suffer from the radiation. The fight just took another dimension and you're quick to conclude that Russia's strength is exaggerated. Keep watching, don't support anyone because it's silly to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Greece Wildfire– Thousands Evacuated As Out Of Control Blaze Engulfs Homes(Pix) / Hungary's PM Visits Putin In Moscow Sparking Outrage From NATO (Photos) / Ukrainian Forces Recapture Trostyanets, Poltavka And Malyniv From Russian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.