Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) (28663 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19
kestolove95:
Wia Peter obi... Oya come and react
If Peter Obi reacts, una toothpick-legged paid media thug who resides abroad will say he hasn't condemned Southeast schools and that he's a tribalist. If he doesn't react, he will say because it isn't a Southeast school he therefore felt unconcerned. And that is exactly how he has been remote-controlling you and his other mumu followers to think.
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by Jayhome24: 3:02pm On Aug 19
Bluntemperor:

You are on point.
Just imagine Kano Yusuf and their Northern Collaborators that wanted Protest,while NBILLIONS went for other things, including Ramadan Foods that he himself called it ' not good enough ' and to set up Investigations and till date no end in sight of that investigation.
Terrible and Shameful indeed.

Honestly I don't really bother anymore about North matter. I was shocked to read NBillions hone dow the drain for Ramadan food and more NBillions gone the drain for the nonsense Hajj and they are even saying it should have be NTrilions, imagine?
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:08pm On Aug 19
Yet they’ll be collecting tetfund to build new projects when you’re not maintaining the old ones
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:11pm On Aug 19
sulaak:

Who monitors the school administrator---the state government
The commissioner of education maybe. Who then reports to the state governor I guess. But none of them cares.
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by Wildkat02: 3:11pm On Aug 19
thesicilian:
Naturally people will blame the federal and state government without taking a look at the school administrators who keep embezzling funds meant for facility renovations and upgrades

The state and federal government is still to be blamed because they have agents who report such issues to them.
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:13pm On Aug 19
mrvitalis:

So why haven't the government punished the school management?

Most of you Nigerians think backward honestly

Who does the school Admistrstor report to? Who is meant to supervise them?

Did the people elect the school Admistrstor? Who did they or who can they elect is it not the government?

Mehn na wah ooh
Mr. Vitalis! Mr. Vitalis!! Mr. Vitalis!!!
How many times did I call you?
How many times have I told you that you can pass your point across without insulting people? grin
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19
thesicilian:

Mr. Vitalis! Mr. Vitalis!! Mr. Vitalis!!!
How many times did I call you?
How many times have I told you that you can pass your point across without insulting people? grin
Nigerians are annoying honestly

People can't reason like humans
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19
thesicilian:
Naturally people will blame the federal and state government without taking a look at the school administrators who keep embezzling funds meant for facility renovations and upgrades
Dear ‘educated' illiterate. The function of the government does not just include providing and releasing funds for a project; it also includes ‘OVERSIGHT'. A dictionary should help you with the meaning of that term; you'll find that even embezzlement by school administration is still the fault of an irresponsible government!
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:24pm On Aug 19
mrvitalis:

Nigerians are annoying honestly

People can't reason like humans
And you don't believe that 2 people can be right while holding completely different points of view?
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19
thesicilian:

And you don't believe that 2 people can be right while holding completely different points of view?
I believe sure

But some reasoning are so none logical they are annoying

Nigerians don't seem to understand difference between symptoms of a problem n the root cause of a problem
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by fitinwell: 3:41pm On Aug 19
Fineman2:

Source: Sahara reporters

We are our own fvcking problem... Not the president...

Nigeria Seating president is the direct replica of Nigerians...

What's wrong with Maintenance and Works department to fix this up Asap?

The Frame structures are still intact..

So what's the challenge?

When there are no funds to steal... U will see projects lingering forever..

Someone should be fired With immediate effect,
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:46pm On Aug 19
The money their former governor stole is enough to fix the school
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by frog12: 3:48pm On Aug 19
where the PTF and TETFUNDS funds dem give all of them ? shocked shocked
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by RepoMan007: 4:00pm On Aug 19
Lungs:

Always defending evil

MUGU
Lol. Evil is anything not pro-your-political-inclination o. Mugumetre!
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19
" The Nigerian university - an ivory tower with neither ivory nor tower".
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19
We call this slip of the eyes not tongue😀
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by toprealman: 5:00pm On Aug 19
kestolove95:
Wia Peter obi... Oya come and react
Your type is why Nigeria will never grow. Your type is why Peter Obi is popular. Your type is among those this country will never miss!
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19
How can I unsee this sacrilege?
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:19pm On Aug 19
thesicilian:
are they not state and feederal employees?
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19
toprealman:

Your type is why Nigeria will never grow. Your type is why Peter Obi is popular. Your type is among those this country will never miss!
my type is among why bitter obingo will never be president
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by abuhari: 9:23pm On Aug 19
No matter what it's, Either university or polytechnic it's big shame to the state government.
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by toprealman: 9:38pm On Aug 19
kestolove95:
Distributors always wanted nationwide!!!

Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by toprealman: 9:52pm On Aug 19
kestolove95:
Even if you father becomes the president, Obi and ALL smart working folks who understand the way that thing works will continue to ball!
Re: Dilapidated Lecture Halls At Sokoto University (Photos) by ericmor: 8:07am On Aug 20
thesicilian:

Then the government should hold those mentioned responsible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Percentage Of Out Of School Children Per Zones In Nigeria / Truth Or Dare: What Really Is The Game All About In Nigeria? / Let's Know The English Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.