Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,527 members, 7,944,543 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Surprise Proposal At NYSC Camp: Officer Pops The Question, And She Said Yes! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Surprise Proposal At NYSC Camp: Officer Pops The Question, And She Said Yes! (174 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surprise Proposal At NYSC Camp: Officer Pops The Question, And She Said Yes! by wealthyprince(m): 6:12am On Aug 20
Hey everyone,

I just came across the most touching story from an NYSC camp on POP day! An officer surprised everyone by proposing to his fiancée during the ceremony.

Just imagine—the excitement of the day, the sense of accomplishment, and then this unexpected, beautiful moment! From what I've heard, the camp was in awe as he asked the big question. And when she said 'Yes,' the cheers and applause were overwhelming.

It's such a wonderful reminder that even on days dedicated to celebrating service, love can take center stage and create memories that last a lifetime.

Has anyone else heard about this or seen the video? What are your thoughts on proposals during such significant events?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHcoSegKVO0?si=JDG1EKFEo3pCDxsz

(1) (Reply)

Financial Advisor Needed / Virtual Doctors Gives Students And Corps Members Free Healthcare / Affordable Products In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.