Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,212 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:05 AM

Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court (21602 Views)

Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governor's Appeal / Ganduje Suffers Loss At Supreme Court, Governor’s Appeal On Presentation Witness / Ganduje Suffers Loss At Supreme Court, Governor’s Appeal Dismissed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by femtex007(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20
Politicians with their nonsense
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by chinedu234(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20
A major plank of the problems with Nigeria is might is right. Until the country breaks that plank hmmm. If the court has spoken, will they obey?
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20
How market to Obaseki, the serial betrayer of his benefactors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Cul4real(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20
SmartPolician:
Left for this yeye judiciary, Shaibu's tenure as Deputy Governor would continue even when a new governor has been sworn in. I weep for Nigeria's judiciary; if lions allow dumb people run their affairs, they will all look dumb.

Nope. His tenure expire as soon as Governor's tenure expired, but he would be paid all his entitlement in arrears when he was impeached and in the future he will be paying his pension as former deputy governor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Antoeni(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20
Obaseki in a Mess

4 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Lexusgs430: 1:41pm On Aug 20
Sijo01:
Na who dey receive salary and other entitlement be Edo Deputy Governor cheesy

The matter don red..... Both of them fit dey collect salary so ....... What our political class cannot do, does not exist....... 🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by success1smyn(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20
SmartPolician:
Left for this yeye judiciary, Shaibu's tenure as Deputy Governor would continue even when a new governor has been sworn in. I weep for Nigeria's judiciary; if lions allow dumb people run their affairs, they will all look dumb.

What are you trying to point out?

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by commoditiesnig: 1:42pm On Aug 20
Good one.. victory for democracy
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Jayhome24: 1:42pm On Aug 20
Obaseki you see your life? Obaseki see as you about to spoil Ighodalo chance?

We warned you this son of bitch called obaseki to stop fighting everybody and focus on delivering of the job given to you as the governor you never listen now see uour life?

I kept asking DNA should be carry out on Obaseki he is likely a desceant of my region (SE) because in all tribes in Nigeria only my own tribe love fight to finish and ready to burn everything down because of ordinary "needle" no real Benin man can be these bitter like Obaseki, none.

Shuaibu congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Triplerg: 1:46pm On Aug 20
Lexusgs430:

The matter don red..... Both of them fit dey collect salary so ....... What our political class cannot do, does not exist....... 🤣😂
Not both of them, status quo shall be maintained until the case is exhausted at the supreme court

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Theoarhics: 1:55pm On Aug 20
As much as I don't support his impeachment the Philip Shaibu has been very stupid lately since he has that white elephant ambition of becoming governor of Edo state when it's not even the turn of his senatorial district

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by zionstaar75: 1:59pm On Aug 20
Oghene86:

Which appeal courts, source?
did you go to school?u didn't see Abuja division?

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by spencekat(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20
So fast!!!
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Fiscus105(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20
SmartPolician:

Oga ,weep for urself instead and learn how not to be bias in handling issues.

Going by how you reason, jungle would have better than entity called nigeria.

Judiciary must must give judgment in favour of the person you surport at all cost before you can biliv they are doing well.

Only a madness would surport how shaibu impeached

8 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by WorldRichest: 2:07pm On Aug 20
SmartPolician:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you

5 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Cxmanluvs: 2:11pm On Aug 20
Labour party deputy candidate in mud.

Congrats to Shuaib.

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by oluwatomiwa(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20
Like Shuaibu and share for Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Mitsurugi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20
Cherrybae:
This is victory for democracy. This news will pain ipob and Gringory obi mobs.

Let the wailing commence

God bless our judiciary, the last hope of the common man

This will pain.... This news will pain.... F.ck! Are you a child?
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by JAWBONE(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20
Cherrybae:
This is victory for democracy. This news will pain ipob and Gringory obi mobs.

Let the wailing commence

God bless our judiciary, the last hope of the common man

God does not bless thieves.

Stop involving God with criminals in the Judiciary.
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20
SmartPolician:

Is this how childish you are? Was shuaibu legally removed

3 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by blacknp(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20
Ojomu6986:
Next is Supreme Court...
They will hear the case February 2026
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20
Theoarhics:
As much as I don't support his impeachment the Philip Shaibu has been very stupid lately since he has that white elephant ambition of becoming governor of Edo state when it's not even the turn of his senatorial discrist

APC is winning Edo,their momentum is unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by blacknp(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20
SmartPolician:
If you were any better than the so called dumb people ruling, you wouldn’t have been on Nairaland tying nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by senatordave1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20
spencekat:
So fast!!!

But I told you na.The powers that be are out to humiliate Obaseki. Supreme will rule after the polls...
Cc jorussia, indispensable85, donphilopus,aswani, sagitariusbaby,kedeojo, chinjo2, oredopikin, isokiscool

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by wink2015(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20
But he still can not assume duty.

No duty will be delegated to him.

He can only be recognized in the sense that he can collect his entitlement as a deputy governor.
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Cajal(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20
Obaseki must be given oshiomole treatment
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by thomasjoe(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20
senatordave1:

APC is winning Edo,their momentum is unstoppable

LoL....smell the coffee. Akpata is the underdog. Save this post.
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Krismas(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20
Sijo01:
Na who dey receive salary and other entitlement be Edo Deputy Governor cheesy
grin dey play
If court talk say no be u be deputy,
Las las u go return all the money wey
dem pay you b4.
It’s not lost.

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by Coronavirus1: 2:47pm On Aug 20
Judgement copies Apc are wonder party
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:48pm On Aug 20
SmartPolician:
wey d lions?
Una?
Very funny
Re: Shaibu Remains The Deputy Governor - Appeal Court by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:49pm On Aug 20
Zico5:
How I wish Obaseki can be decimated and lose the next election? But no matter what he will be relegated by whoever become the next governor. No one will allow anyone to rule in his stead by proxy. Edo no be Lagos.

Keep telling yourself that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President” / Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.