Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. (18126 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Sacks 100 Pilots, Engineers / Oando Sacks 100 Workers / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. by poiZon: 8:44am
Abaki5:

With the way you sound you are equally making the same mistake they made
Am not bro...
Re: IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. by VULCAN(m): 9:52am
It's always suspicious when someone while pretending to be on the fence politically responds to a criticism of Tinubu with a "...what would the other candidates have done?"

So I took a skim through this fellows posts and immediately noted he condemns anyone whose posts he doesn't like and he displays hatred for the Igbos but absolutely no criticism of Tinubu or his ministers.

I find that fascinating.

You can attack an anonymous person for expressing an opinion you don't agree with while simultaneously keeping mute on the massive corruption going on in Tinubu's govt and his clear incompetence in executing his poorly thought out policies.

The fact that he has so much disdain for the Igbos that he has insulted them in various posts tells me all I need to know about him.

He also praises the Hausa Fulani.

Wonderful.

The role of their elite in bleeding Nigeria dry over the decades as a thing of joy to him, I guess

So he can drop the fake act of "I didn't vote for Tinubu but...."

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck....

..It's a duck.

Tinubu supporter spotted in poor disguise.

Having the guts to blame the disasters happening in Nigeria as being the fault of "cabals"

chccho:

For those of u w*nking Tinubu, i ask would u have preferred Atiku as your president or what exactly is the miracle PO would have performed if he was president
Both PO and Atiku acknowledged that they would have also removed subsidy which Tinubu has done as well, as matter of fact the subsidy has not been 100% removed. The FG is stilk paying about 40-50% in subsidy to shield the hardship from Nigerians.
Anyways i didn't vote for Tinubu but I'm just so curious about what PO or Atiku would have done differently
Re: IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. by Anaconda76: 11:48am
POLS:

https://techcabal.com/2024/08/20/ihs-towers-layoffs/

If them suppose SACK anybody for that company na dat guy dem dey call Jubril Saba wey be HRD. That man na one of the most tribalistic bunkum i have EVER met in my life. His unbridled lust for sacking people is UNBELIEVABLE.
Re: IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. by chccho(m): 1:09pm
VULCAN:
It's always suspicious when someone while pretending to be on the fence politically responds to a criticism of Tinubu with a "...what would the other candidates have done?"

So I took a skim through this fellows posts and immediately noted he condemns anyone whose posts he doesn't like and he displays hatred for the Igbos but absolutely no criticism of Tinubu or his ministers.

I find that fascinating.

You can attack an anonymous person for expressing an opinion you don't agree with while simultaneously keeping mute on the massive corruption going on in Tinubu's govt and his clear incompetence in executing his poorly thought out policies.

The fact that he has so much disdain for the Igbos that he has insulted them in various posts tells me all I need to know about him.

He also praises the Hausa Fulani.

Wonderful.

The role of their elite in bleeding Nigeria dry over the decades as a thing of joy to him, I guess

So he can drop the fake act of "I didn't vote for Tinubu but...."

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck....

..It's a duck.

Tinubu supporter spotted in poor disguise

Heya, Tribalist spotted!!!
Poor u!! Unfortunately i dont engage in tribal discussions. So if thats what or who u are looking for, sorry u are OYO
Byeeee!!!
Re: IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. by chccho(m): 1:14pm
POLS:

Haba Bros... 50m or 100m as severance package for a company that has been making losses since 2021...

Go check out thier financial statements for last year and see the amount of losses that was incurred mostly because of FX

Pls take note they are senior executives, its a multinational, and trust me some people will get as much as 50m.u can fact check this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

URGENT - In State Of Delimma / Why Are ICAN Staff So Slow And Unprofessional? / Is Data Analytics A Promising Career Path?

Viewing this topic: Mickyus4u and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.