Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,886 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA (25453 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by surgical: 9:13am On Aug 21
Mandate1:
Two president material we never had. Neither of this two could have inflicted this level of hardship on Nigerians. Nigeria is a pity.
Osinbajo is not different from Tinubu, they are of thesame clan,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,that is why they are in the same boat APC ,birds of a feather plumage together

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Aug 21
The democratic have lost their damn minds.
Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by Izuchukwu70: 10:04am On Aug 21
SmartPolician:
These two are the best orators in today's political class. Whenever they speak, you learn something.

Thank God Tinubu wasn't there. Make person no come dey say town hall different from hulabi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obi orator?? Haaaaa
Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by Mandate1: 10:28am On Aug 21
surgical:
Osinbajo is not different from Tinubu, they are of thesame clan,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,that is why they are in the same boat APC ,birds of a feather plumage together
they are not sir. Being of the same party doesn't make them the same.
Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by meum: 10:38am On Aug 21
Difrent:

As guests of NDI
Okay
Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by diamond68: 11:04am On Aug 21
That Peter obi shoe done clock more mileage than a korope on the streets of lekki
Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by UnimkeAk(m): 11:24am On Aug 21
SmartPolician:
These two are the best orators in today's political class. Whenever they speak, you learn something.

Thank God Tinubu wasn't there. Make person no come dey say town hall different from hulabi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Peter Obi isn’t an orator
Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by abbey621(m): 11:50am On Aug 21
zombieHUNTER:

Like Buhari was presented by Tinubu
and became the father of failure

North has ruled this country more,
I don't see how they're better off than the rest of the county..

my point, it doesn't matter where the president comes from, it matters if he's a righteous performer and has integrity.

When the righteous are in authority
the people rejoice

What yoruba people saw in Buhari and Tinubu should be studied in university, so it won't happen to mankind anymore
They singlehandedly killed Nigeria

You're still missing the point, what are you willing to do to make sure a righteous person gets there? You keep shouting Yoruba people as if no Igbo or SS or Northerner voted for them.

I've given you the recipe for getting your person there, it is up to una to use wisdom and apply it. Moaning about a tribe won't solve shin shin, study Obasanjo and how he and even Tinubu made GEJ palatable to Nigerians, it is a work of art by a Yoruba person, the same Yorubas you seem to despise now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by commoditiesnig: 12:26pm On Aug 21
LordIsaac:

Obi is not an orator.
Lol.. You get bad mouth. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.