Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,841 members, 7,933,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA (25262 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by zombieHUNTER: 1:15pm On Aug 21
abbey621:

You're still missing the point, what are you willing to do to make sure a righteous person gets there? You keep shouting Yoruba people as if no Igbo or SS or Northerner voted for them.

I've given you the recipe for getting your person there, it is up to una to use wisdom and apply it. Moaning about a tribe won't solve shin shin, study Obasanjo and how he and even Tinubu made GEJ palatable to Nigerians, it is a work of art by a Yoruba person, the same Yorubas you seem to despise now grin grin grin

Getting my person there?

this is your problem and the reason you supported Buhari for eight years and has nothing to show for it
Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by abbey621(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21
zombieHUNTER:

Getting my person there?

this is your problem and the reason you supported Buhari for eight years and has nothing to show for it

You're definitely not talking about me bro, we no even dey the same time zone, just giving una insight into why your people keep losing elections in Nigeria......A smart person would think about it and adjust rather than lamenting on why Yorubas no dey vote for their candidates grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Currency Redesign: To Extend The Deadline Will Defeat The Aim / Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers / Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.