Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,965 members, 7,966,565 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! (35631 Views)

Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / “if Not For Guys, Girls Wouldn’t Have Eaten Pizza, Shawarma” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by mysticwarrior(m): 10:52am On Aug 21
That's not an alligator, that's a monitor lizard.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by BigCowHornn: 10:53am On Aug 21
Iagos:
Pictures please.
Alligator is just a big lizard

That taste like the sweetest chicken you will ever find

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by Creamypie(m): 10:55am On Aug 21
Slimm01:
But it is Iguana I heard orogun people don't eat. This is not Iguana. Why is this your orogun myth so confusing?
till date we don't even know or have concrete report on what happened, but we were told it saved urhobo people during war when so many stretched themselves in a single file for our soldiers to walk on across deep river.so it was barred from being harmed. In orogun, them dey come take yam or eggs right from your hand, even if u be foreigner

1 Like

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:55am On Aug 21
You people are fucking abnormal aswr
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:56am On Aug 21
Galinton:
oya na, i will try it one day.
When? I would like to know what your opinion will be after you might have tasted it.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by Sonofgod1990(m): 10:57am On Aug 21
Leemzyy:
Tufiyakwa!! biko abeg stop eating that shit,4 your sake...u are welcome
Walahi kwa very irritating
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by santaclaws: 11:00am On Aug 21
ponishah:

Toilet that you carry with you in you stomach, small and large intestines everywhere you go ?

Oh!
You don't know?
You , like every human carry waste and sewage 24-7-365 until death when you finally dump all ya toilet, including you, to the earth.

Stop pretending!
You are a shit monget

You be e-diot, I no get your time. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You low key funny sha... "Shit monget" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by Ten06(m): 11:04am On Aug 21
Try to differentiate alligator from iguana. Alligator is not too sweet but iguana is sweet and oily

1 Like

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by Flangelo12: 11:08am On Aug 21
So delicious.

Kadaroko be the joint.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:15am On Aug 21
Iagos:
Pictures please.
Alligator is just a big lizard
This is a monitor lizard not alligator. Alligator looks exactly like a crocodile but with a slightly U shape mouth
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by otherway: 11:16am On Aug 21
fadilaMaikiriki:
Omoh! All the people that have eaten or tasted alligator(monitor lizard) before, you all are very wicked! Like! After you've tasted the alligator, why haven't you all updated us about the taste of the meat. You all didn't tell us how delicious, sumptuous, tasty, and sweet the meat is. You have been hiding this update from us since. Ah! You're very wukeddddtt, honestly! Ah!

When I was much younger, my dad used to buy this meat for us but, I've forgotten how it tastes, can't place it. So, after many years I finally tasted it this night. A sister and a friend got it this evening( two of it, dry ones, caught and dried just few days ago and sent to her) and we made yam porridge/pottage with it this night, and the taste was, what! Sooooo tasty and delicious. This prompted me to make this thread. But this meat is very costly oo. Didn't know they're this expensive no matter how small it is.

Please, if you're here and you've tasted the meat, come and share your experience (s).

And those who haven't tasted it, would you give it a trial? Is it something you would like to eat/taste?

Let's get your opinion(s).

Thanks.

I'll share pictures of the alligators later. I'll take their pictures now and send. They're dry ones that have just been caught and dried few days before they were sent to her(the owner).

I have eaten so many strange animals and even fishes.

Shark, whale, sea bat, sea turtle, elephant, antelope, alligator, Croc, snake, bush maggot, bush rat, termite... I just can't remember all.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by TrackerSK: 11:20am On Aug 21
Rich man pikin go think say nah mortal Kombat
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by lexy2014: 11:27am On Aug 21
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, some people do call it alligator, that was why I also put monitor lizard there in bracket. Have you tasted it before?

some people call it alligator does not make it alligator.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by Galinton(m): 11:30am On Aug 21
fadilaMaikiriki:
When? I would like to know what your opinion will be after you might have tasted it.
i will try it on sunday, put inside my stew.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by dammyz101(m): 11:35am On Aug 21
No offense plz, but dat is not alligator dre are no alligators in Africa. Wat we have in Africa is crocks and caiman. Alligator is found in America. Dat animal is monitor lizard.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by naturefellow(m): 11:39am On Aug 21
Unable to correctly identify what he's eating. Nike monitor and alligator or crocodile are two different animals.

Next you'd eat human meat and come tell us "turkey is delicious"
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:43am On Aug 21
Creamypie:
oga, this no be alligator, na big monitor lizard. E full my village, orogun in Delta state. Na close friends with human beings as we don't harm it

Everything na close friends for una side, but una forget the ones you all eat there are also close friends to some people in their own places too.

1 Like

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by okoroemeka(m): 11:44am On Aug 21
fadilaMaikiriki:
Omoh! All the people that have eaten or tasted alligator(monitor lizard) before, you all are very wicked! Like! After you've tasted the alligator, why haven't you all updated us about the taste of the meat. You all didn't tell us how delicious, sumptuous, tasty, and sweet the meat is. You have been hiding this update from us since. Ah! You're very wukeddddtt, honestly! Ah!

When I was much younger, my dad used to buy this meat for us but, I've forgotten how it tastes, can't place it. So, after many years I finally tasted it this night. A sister and a friend got it this evening( two of it, dry ones, caught and dried just few days ago and sent to her) and we made yam porridge/pottage with it this night, and the taste was, what! Sooooo tasty and delicious. This prompted me to make this thread. But this meat is very costly oo. Didn't know they're this expensive no matter how small it is.

Please, if you're here and you've tasted the meat, come and share your experience (s).

And those who haven't tasted it, would you give it a trial? Is it something you would like to eat/taste?

Let's get your opinion(s).

Thanks.

I'll share pictures of the alligators later. I'll take their pictures now and send. They're dry ones that have just been caught and dried few days before they were sent to her(the owner).
that is monitor lizard not alligator it is tasty especially the tail,try and taste the real alligator or crocodile it is better with a catfish flavour and broiler chicken textire

1 Like

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by ponishah: 11:47am On Aug 21
santaclaws:

You be e-diot, I no get your time. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You low key funny sha... "Shit monger" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by paddyofboss(m): 11:57am On Aug 21
Creamypie:
oga, this no be alligator, na big monitor lizard. E full my village, orogun in Delta state. Na close friends with human beings as we don't harm it
Ogborigbo

1 Like

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by VaginaAcademic: 12:15pm On Aug 21
I just remembered my former neighbor and his wife always quarrelling the next day after consuming a full crocodile grin
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by Ibehchizzy: 12:16pm On Aug 21
Tunubu dn make una dey Chop anything
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by noble2faith(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21
Slimm01:
But it is Iguana I heard orogun people don't eat. This is not Iguana. Why is this your orogun myth so confusing?

Iguana in Nigeria?🤔

Why olodo plenty for nairaland like this?
One dey mistake monitor lizard for alligator.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by akosanwafo: 12:21pm On Aug 21
They say it taste like chicken
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by noble2faith(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21
This is Iguana.

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by noble2faith(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21
This is monitor lizard

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by noble2faith(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21
This is an alligator

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by noble2faith(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21
This is alligator

Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by duro4real(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21
It still remain one of the bush meat I loved. It has very sweet taste. Some part of it taste like chicken meat couple with the taste of beef. Eat it and thank me later.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:34pm On Aug 21
Galinton:
i will try it on sunday, put inside my stew.
Good. Do let me know when you do.
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:35pm On Aug 21
otherway:

I have eaten so many strange animals and even fishes.

Shark, whale, sea bat, sea turtle, elephant, antelope, alligator, Croc, snake, bush maggot, bush rat, termite... I just can't remember all.
Hmmmm! But have you tasted this one?
Re: All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! by tobiloba940(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21
Knightred:
Wow! shocked

Is that ur leg,gosh u gat beautiful legs

Can i pls see the end of it smiley lipsrsealed

and ur pant pls wink
Finished man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.