Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC (14834 Views)

NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms / NiMet Predicts 3-Day Thunderstorms, Rains From Monday / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Timmi: 1:26pm On Aug 21
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/rain-lightning-thunderstorms-caused-petrol-scarcity-nnpc/

NNPC management staff needs to be sacked immediately. These people are incompetent and full of lies. To supply ordinary petro always is a challenge for them.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by princeade86(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21
Chai Chai. Nigerians are truly dum**b
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by nairalanda1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21
And the lies go on... cheesy
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Confirm4real(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21
Me humming the new national anthem...

Nigeria we hail thee 🎢🎡🎼

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by ComeToJesus: 1:28pm On Aug 21
Snake isn't included this time.
What a narrow escape 🀯.

Funny country.

What can those outcasts in NNPC do?

Refine crude, they cannot
Import and make available, they cannot.
And they are still taking salaries for just sitting in the office.

If you arent refining, why is the staff strength going up?
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Angelfrost(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21
nairalanda1:
And the lies go on... cheesy

When you lead gullible and dumb people, lying comes easy...!

These days, they don't even try to properly clean up the crappy and weak lies they dish out.

They don't even bother... They just come up with tales that would make even my 6 year old child laugh, and release them as official statements.

How far has this nation fallen?!!
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by ProfesawFred(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21
If you want to unlock today's hamster Kombat mini puzzle key in 30s click the link below.
Everyday I drop video tutorials on my channel

https://youtube.com/shorts/VpVVmY40q3U?si=IBujbaKu-JfBv2Jq
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by sterlingD(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21
It reminds me of the song by milli vanilli ;Blame it on the rain

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by purplekayc(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by kindy51(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21
post=131622307:

God help our darling nation πŸ™
Amen πŸ™
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by greatlee(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21
WAEC question: Name 4 possible causes of PMS supply shortages to filling stations or causes of long queue at filling stations in Nigeria.

STUDENT: 1, Rain 2, Flood, 3, Thunderstorms, 4, Sun

3 Likes

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Jungleluv5: 1:32pm On Aug 21
Ahhhhhh thunder fire that your dirty mouth for telling lies against nature. That thunder, rain storm and flood all of them join na dem go destroy una house all
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by nairaman66(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21
iwaeda:
Now blaming God for failure of NNPC. APC is a curse to humanity. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Vyzz: 1:35pm On Aug 21
CyrusVI:
cheesy
According to Aristotle:"The disadvantage of not participating in politics is that you end up being ruled by your inferior"

I'm surprised to see a top position holder at NNPC attribute fuel scarcity to Nature shocked

Damn!!! I'm too smart to be fed with this bullsh**

I have to delve into politics

It is Plato not Aristotle good sir
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Namzy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21
So Rain and thunder storms started this year

2 Likes

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Funflipper: 1:40pm On Aug 21
CyrusVI:
cheesy
According to Aristotle:"The disadvantage of not participating in politics is that you end up being ruled by your inferior"

I'm surprised to see a top position holder at NNPC attribute fuel scarcity to Nature shocked

Damn!!! I'm too smart to be fed with this bullsh**

I have to delve into politics

They are civil servants and not politicians. They are the unseen hands destroying Nigeria quietly since independence under both military and civilian administrations. They are all career criminals who aid and abet corruption in high places and also assist corrupt politicians in looting the treasury dry because they know where the loopholes are. Nigeria will never get it right until the civil service is purged.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by mkoabiola: 1:41pm On Aug 21
This man is a comedian oo

Uptil now i stil dont knw what mele kayri is still doing in that nnpc corruption tower
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Newton1045: 1:42pm On Aug 21
And earthquake
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by cornelman: 1:43pm On Aug 21
Namzy:
So Rain and thunder storms started this year
No mind those useless people and their supporters. Shebi 2024 is the first year since 1800 AD that rain, thunder will fall and sun will shine, and it is only Nigeria that is importing PMS in the entire world and whole human history.

Very, very Useless APC members. Foolish lots.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21
So this was the renewed hope tinubu was talking aboutπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BATstards are the most foolish people on earth
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by EdiskyHarry: 1:44pm On Aug 21
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by arantess: 1:45pm On Aug 21
dynicks:
Chei!...now believe you me, that our so called leaders no count us the citizens as scores at all!!
omoooooo...

i don't even know what to say sef.

this is beyond sad situation

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by surgical: 1:48pm On Aug 21
iwaeda:
Now blaming God for failure of NNPC. APC is a curse to humanity. grin grin grin grin
No that we know that,how do we remove them forever from our national lives starting from local government to state and finally federal
This is very important for our survival, it is like the people that populate APC are brought straight from hell
You will notice that anywhere you find them
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by descartes400: 1:52pm On Aug 21
That's not true. The putrid smell from my shit after eating beans and egg is responsible for fuel scarcity! undecided
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Ulogwe1: 1:56pm On Aug 21
OGHENE must hear this, grin grin.
Are you serious?

Those that studied Geology and Geography, how far with this claims?

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by frog12: 1:58pm On Aug 21
dey go run out of excuses very soon. so it's not shipping berth problems again grin grin grin
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by chukwuoke(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/rain-lightning-thunderstorms-caused-petrol-scarcity-nnpc/

This people done lie until them no see words to lie again. They are using now natural phenomena. What a disgrace. NNPCL what happened to all the protective devices you installed in you deport to prevent fire out break due to Natural occurrences?
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by onyxo76(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21
rain and thunderstorms indeed. sometimes it's better to just keep shut rather than make statements that infuriate people.

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by F117nighthawk: 2:04pm On Aug 21
Awọn werrey,I laugh in GERMAN LANGUAGE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,only in Nigeria u give stupid, senseless excuses for in actions,Una for say nah Snake and monkey swallow crude and petrol which course the scarcity
Complete rubbish
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Elidrisy20: 2:05pm On Aug 21
Na that thunder ⚑ go Kee all of una, one by one

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by lapintoz: 2:11pm On Aug 21
Where is this petrol from dangote refinery. Abi that one too na audio.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Anti-social Media Bill Before The Senate – Saraki / Emir Sanusi Spotted With Delegates At Kano Airport Enroute Maiduguri. Photos / Godwin Maduka Fans Club Inaugurates Executives Across 21 LGA Ahead Of 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.