Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,568 members, 7,929,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) (22254 Views)

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by officialwdhtvv: 2:32pm On Aug 22
Emirati shares his thoughts on Nigerian women especially those from Lagos and Abeokuta, Ogun State

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ZdcZdmdyM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22
After sampling the gals that they said went to dubal for go knows what

9 Likes

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by TemplarLandry: 3:15pm On Aug 22

1 Like

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Lalami3232(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even oyibo wey dey abroad don know dem finish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Dear local and foreign men that intend marrying Nigerian women, I have a question for y'all. Did you meet her as a virgin or the door was "widely opened" before you inherited it? If NO, then take 2 seconds to read below

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall atall

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Mckraz01: 3:37pm On Aug 22
officialwdhtvv:
Emirati shares his thoughts on Nigerian women especially those from Lagos and Abeokuta, Ogun State

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

This one carry ashawo eyes sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by omoredia: 3:37pm On Aug 22
Hehe smelly pant wan kiII this one oo πŸ˜† 🀣

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22
Noted
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by JoeEeL(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22
One thing I know be say, if u be 9ja woman and I wan marry u, and I hear say u don go any of these countries:

Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Italy, UAE, France, Kuwait, Cyprus, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, there is NOTHING u can ever tell me to prove ure innocent. See ehn, I no even wan hear. If u like call me vindictive, na u sabi.

What am I even saying sef? Even if u go to Ghana, Togo, Cameroun, UK, Canada, Australia, USA, as a girl... even if u nor tidy runs for these other countries... we still know how steady una deh collect, except only on the basis that u relocate with ur parents.

A typical nigerian girl is just too dependent and not calculative enough to take on life's challenges on their own. And especially on new terrains, u can expect them to lean on a guy or guys which will form some kind of relationship that guarantees steady lashing. Especially those cold and boring countries, now mixed with the uncertainty of getting kpali or breaching ur visa stay requirements.

If by any means me and u cross path, please jeje just deh ur deh, make I deh my deh. #NoFighting.

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by bestfriday(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22
How does this post make sense ,..........I feel like slapping the person that post this

10 Likes

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22
Okay
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Nonybb: 3:39pm On Aug 22
He's not even an Emirati. He look like an Egyptian or a Moroccan

26 Likes

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22
He said nothing

3 Likes

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22
Glad he didn't say people from the east.
Now it is clear who are doing illegal work abroad.
What a vindication!!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Afonjatijati(f): 3:40pm On Aug 22
Nigerian women will do anything for money including fucking wild animals.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Creamypie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22
Lagos babes don empty this one account by eating their poo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by YourNextLevel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22
Nigerians that calls Chinese man a white man are now saying that this guy is from UAE. lol

Smhhh....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Namelesscoder: 3:42pm On Aug 22
On what basis?

If you check my attached , updates dey

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by hisgrace090: 3:43pm On Aug 22
The desperation is too much.
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by datola: 3:44pm On Aug 22
O

1 Like

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by tolumizzy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22
That Abk girls.....biko run for dem.....there is a reason for the epidemic of landlady in Ogun state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by ajebuter(f): 3:45pm On Aug 22
That's Andrea ,.a content creator with Greek , Morrocan and Emirati heritage

He's just catching cruise with Nigerians as he's done with all countries

Nothing bad or damaging in what he said Sha

6 Likes

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by jedisco(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22
What nonsense!

It's disgraceful this is what we have reduced ourselves to.
An unknown person shares bigoted views of our ladies and we rush to put it on the front page of the largest online forum. @Seun think deeply

Imagine the largest Emirati form elevating such bigoted views of their people from a Nigerian and fellow Emirates frolicking in jubilation

What's worse are the little minded men celebrating, your self esteem is lower than low. Why not ask him whether he has better views of Nigerian men. All around higher species, masculine strength is not shown by subduing female species. If you want to be 'alpha' it's fellow men you should aim to first dominate. You must start by saying what you have achieved that your fellow men cannot and how men look upto you.
Until you lot understand that you cannot have useless female folk without having equally useless men only then would you see that insulting your women is same as degrading yourself. I hope you all get the opportunity to leave this nation and see that basic human characteristics are universal.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22
lipsrsealed
Their matters don cast so Tay e don cross border......

Na wa .....
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by hopexter(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22
Emeskhalifa:
Glad he didn't say people from the east.
Now it is clear who are doing illegal work abroad.
What a vindication!!!!

What about Indian, Cambodia Vietnam and Haiti grin

2 Likes

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by achillesfoot(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22
Too bad
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by TribalChair: 3:50pm On Aug 22
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by sofeo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22
Alright
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Amumaigwe: 3:51pm On Aug 22
officialwdhtvv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

They are the same set of ladies that eat Arab men's shit for dollars in the porta parties they frequently attend in UAE. See how they are shaming other innocent Nigerian ladies.
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by EmmyDJourno: 3:56pm On Aug 22
Leave our women alone please, they like the men are going through a lot and the need to provide security for themselves is real cause the Nigerian society offers them nothing; so let Nigerian girls breathe😞

5 Likes

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Wizpa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22
grin
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by tommy589(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22
JoeEeL:
One thing I know be say, if u be 9ja woman and I wan marry u, and I hear say u don go any of these countries:

Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Italy, UAE, France, Kuwait, Cyprus, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, there is NOTHING u can ever tell me to prove ure innocent. See ehn, I no even wan hear. If u like call me vindictive, na u sabi.

What am I even saying sef? Even if u go to Ghana, Togo, Cameroun, UK, Canada, Australia, USA, as a girl... even if u nor tidy runs for these other countries... we still know how steady una deh collect, except only on the basis that u relocate with ur parents.

A typical nigerian girl is just too dependent and not calculative enough to take on life's challenges on their own. And especially on new terrains, u can expect them to lean on a guy or guys which will form some kind of relationship that guarantees steady lashing. Especially those cold and boring countries, now mixed with the uncertainty of getting kpali or breaching ur visa stay requirements.

If by any means me and u cross path, please jeje just deh ur deh, make I deh my deh. #NoFighting.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Solve My Big Dick Problem? / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.