Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,575 members, 7,929,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) (22288 Views)

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Aug 22
If some women listen to these insecure dudes, they’ll never amount to anything. Imagine if she listened to their negativity and bad assumptions when she wanted to start this travel group agency business?

And it’s the same guys that’ll use a successful lady as an example to taunt the ones who are not doing well.

pocohantas:

That is why after all their rants, they still end up the women they speak against. That is what their egos can handle. Go on IG and TikTok, you will see lots of credible travel groups. There is this girl that works remotely, she has one and she clearly states it is for working women. To avoid any drama in transit. It is before people (women) were scared of traveling. Now even if it is Benin Republic, they go.

And why must it be prostitution? Are there no women dating wealthy men again? I see women who go on these trips with their men and they don't hide it.
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Maeve7: 8:04pm On Aug 22
YoungDaNaval:
As old as you are you never still get sense. Does your stupid husband see the kind of post you make on nairaland at all? What will he even do? He's a useless simp.

Do you really think you are alpha? grin
Your insecurity stinks. I bet if you met her husband, you wouldn’t open your mouth like this. Stupid kid insulting someone else’s husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Aug 22
cococandy:
If some women listen to these insecure dudes, they’ll never amount to anything. Imagine if she listened to their negativity and bad assumptions when she wanted to start this travel group agency business?

And it’s the same guys that’ll use a successful lady as an example to taunt the ones who are not doing well.

No sane women should.
They are not the standard.🤝

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Trendsoulmate(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22
JoeEeL:
One thing I know be say, if u be 9ja woman and I wan marry u, and I hear say u don go any of these countries:

Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Italy, UAE, France, Kuwait, Cyprus, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, there is NOTHING u can ever tell me to prove ure innocent. See ehn, I no even wan hear. If u like call me vindictive, na u sabi.

What am I even saying sef? Even if u go to Ghana, Togo, Cameroun, UK, Canada, Australia, USA, as a girl... even if u nor tidy runs for these other countries... we still know how steady una deh collect, except only on the basis that u relocate with ur parents.

A typical nigerian girl is just too dependent and not calculative enough to take on life's challenges on their own. And especially on new terrains, u can expect them to lean on a guy or guys which will form some kind of relationship that guarantees steady lashing. Especially those cold and boring countries, now mixed with the uncertainty of getting kpali or breaching ur visa stay requirements.

If by any means me and u cross path, please jeje just deh ur deh, make I deh my deh. #NoFighting.

I am a federal government employee and I have gone to some of these places on foreign courses and trainings, so would also judge someone going on legal duties so harshly?
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by JoeEeL(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22
Trendsoulmate:

I am a federal government employee and I have gone to some of these places on foreign courses and trainings, so would also judge someone going on legal duties so harshly?

I'm talking about the average young nigerian lady. Expatriates would always exist. And usually they're elderly. (mid - 30's, 40's, 50's etc). Besides you're in the minority anyways. And unless u were well established before exiting, most ladies who have steadied themselves in the countries I mentioned usually went through some ugly patches they'd always strive to hide, so lets not make a fuss out of this. We know the reality out there; let's not pretend about it.

If u look at a new and very current thread on the front page, a young lady just said about 95% of nigerian girls are into hookup. And that's inside nigeria where they still have their parents they could lean on. What are now d chances in these harsh muslim-dominated countries where they have no real family to lean on?
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Sniper101(m): 12:14am On Aug 23
Emeskhalifa:
Glad he didn't say people from the east.
Now it is clear who are doing illegal work abroad.
What a vindication!!!!
Drúgs
Illicit hárd drúgs.

That's specifically what your blothers from the East are known for, globally.
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Cousin9999: 2:33am On Aug 23
These people will never matter.

Arab populations have a long tradition of consanguinity due to socio-cultural factors. Many Arab countries display some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world, and specifically first cousin marriages which may reach 25-30% of all marriages. In some countries like Qatar, Yemen, and UAE, consanguinity rates are increasing in the current generation.

Noticeably, many Arab countries display some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world ranging around 20-50% of all marriages, and specifically favoring first cousin marriages with average rates of about 20-30%

Where is human trafficking most prevalent?
According to the ILO’s latest data, the Asia and Pacific region has the highest number of victims of forced labor and marriage, accounting for more than half of the global total — 29.6 million. However, if we take population size into account and examine the prevalence per thousand people, then the Arab States have the highest rate of exploitation at 10.2%.

We only have...anal sex because we want to get married.’ So, in the name of an intact hymen, they were opening themselves to HIV.
Re: UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) by Timmi: 6:11am On Aug 23
Emeskhalifa:
Glad he didn't say people from the east.
Now it is clear who are doing illegal work abroad.
What a vindication!!!!

Of course he didn’t because the man is not talking of drugs and criminal activities that people from the land of rising wailers are well known for and specialized in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? / / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.