Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,546 members, 7,929,772 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) (40915 Views)

See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 7:35pm
Faber:

E big sef... While going home this evening, I will stop at Santana market, Sapele rd, Benin City and buy 2k plantain(I will post it here)... Make una see as Benin own be 😂😂
Please do..

Benin wey be home of plantain.
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by hartson(m): 7:38pm
Faber:

E big sef... While going home this evening, I will stop at Santana market, Sapele rd, Benin City and buy 2k plantain(I will post it here)... Make una see as Benin own be 😂😂
Reallyis 7.34pm you never still buy am then post am here make we see.benin planti go dey sexy sha cos everything for that yonder dey dey sexy.
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by kaywhy09(m): 7:38pm
Lucky you
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by GreenxGreen: 7:46pm
Namaster:
Tinubu has been a CANCER to Nigeria and Nigerians.

#4K for these RUNTS is unbelievable!

The Good for nothing President of has turned NIGERIA into Disaster and Calamity 😡😡😡

Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by Rhidolah(m): 7:53pm
This is just #500 here in Iseyin
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 7:54pm
It is sold for ₦1000 here.

See our profile for your affordable data bundles💪🏽
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 7:57pm
Namaster:
Tinubu has been a CANCER to Nigeria and Nigerians.

#4K for these RUNTS is unbelievable!

Werey, no be Tinubu go dey plant banana for you.
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:05pm
MasterJayJay:
First picture has 6 pieces for 2,000 naira.

Second picture has 7 pieces for 2,000 naira

This is scary Wlhy in ABA!!! That means northerner should forget eating it since the source where its gotten is costly talk more of ...
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by Prinznonny: 8:22pm
Chairman in uyo here, that plantain is 3k. Here they sell 4pieces of that size, 2k
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 8:44pm
kheny12:
We are in plantain season but sellers are always ripping the buyers, blaming the government, dollars, hardship etc.
You expect them to sell less? How will they buy things in this inflation?
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by nolamicautos: 8:56pm
Solsix:

That's my method anything too expensive is off the list, I can't come and kill my self
Sincerely, we cut our coat according to our size
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by Sunnypan: 9:38pm
Tinubu Weldon oooo9.
Re: Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:03pm
kheny12:
You are a disgrace to your family and friends. You are just pained because the president is not from your region. So any comment made by people's.... You always mentioned his name. He's not the causes of your fraustation.

The people the president is from their region are picking money daily in their house Abi

Oponu!

May your life and generation forever be as the way tinubu is running nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) / Contaminated Rice Uncovered By CPC In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs.

Viewing this topic: nwannemous(m), micxwell(m), Allee90, Artzdanielsz(m), PurestBoy(m), bamac(m), sokoror(m), Victorlolo80(m), srmagency, Sunsh04(f), nosa2ekundayo, venti, prciouschika(f), BIBILARY(m), cabosnoopy(m), JJacko, otuekong(m) and 46 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.