Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,203 members, 7,933,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This (1975 Views)

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / Oluwo: Some Selfish Yoruba Leaders Behind Crisis In Southwest / PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by GoodLife4live: 12:51pm On Aug 25
Nigeria's Lekki Deep Sea Port is the country's most advanced modern port and the largest in West Africa. Over the next 45 years, Lekki Port is projected to generate approximately $360 billion in GDP growth. The port not only promotes trade but also provides substantial employment opportunities locally. Lekki Port has created over 3,000 jobs so far, and this number could reach nearly 200,000 in the future. #MegaWorld #FOCAC2024 #ChinaAfrica

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by GoodLife4live: 12:52pm On Aug 25
Nigeria is developing Faster than we thought......

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by mrvitalis(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25
GoodLife4live:
Nigeria's Lekki Deep Sea Port is the country's most advanced modern port and the largest in West Africa. Over the next 45 years, Lekki Port is projected to generate approximately $360 billion in GDP growth. The port not only promotes trade but also provides substantial employment opportunities locally. Lekki Port has created over 3,000 jobs so far, and this number could reach nearly 200,000 in the future. #MegaWorld #FOCAC2024 #ChinaAfrica
Lmaooo Nigeria's total TEU combined multipled by 10 can't even delivered that in the next 100 years

The truth here is this there are some laws federal directives that need to be change for Lekki ports to function

There are several goods that can only come through apapa port and if that's changed

Onne, calabar, and port Harcourt becomes viable

9 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Salewa97: 12:57pm On Aug 25
Yoruba people, the builders of modern Nigeria

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Paraman: 1:04pm On Aug 25
Tinubu initiated the project and was supported by the FG

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Flangelo12: 1:04pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo Nigeria's total TEU combined multipled by 10 can't even delivered that in the next 100 years

The truth here is this there are some laws federal directives that need to be change for Lekki ports to function

There are several goods that can only come through apapa port and if that's changed

Always bad belle.

grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by GoodLife4live: 1:05pm On Aug 25
Paraman:
Tinubu initiated the project and was supported by the FG
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS HIM MORE FOR THIS

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zaheertyler(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25
Omo real estate developers in Lagos go just Dey cash out back to back
Too much development
I no be Yoruba but as an Omo eko brought up
I say EKO ONI BAJE
If I work harder maybe I can spend my Christmas in Lagos I miss takwa bay 😁😁

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by asakoko: 1:23pm On Aug 25
Eko oni baje o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by trutharena: 1:32pm On Aug 25
God bless them real good.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by opamoses1: 1:36pm On Aug 25
And Badagry is coming too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Ennyjude(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25
And here it is

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by BALLOSKI: 1:45pm On Aug 25
GoodLife4live:
Nigeria is developing Faster than we thought......
De deceive yourself!
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zooposki(f): 1:53pm On Aug 25
Salewa97:

Can’t wait for you guys to get your Oduduwa Republic so you can go and develop your other states. Tired of your empty boasting. 🤡🤡🤡

Ordinary dollar when collapse because of Niger Delta oil, una dey scream Ebin pawa up and down. Builders of modern Nigeria indeed. 🤡🤡🤡

I wonder how you guys will cope without Niger Delta oil 🤡🤡 Niger Delta oil wey una wan die ontop 🤡🤡🤡

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by opamoses1: 2:04pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:

Can’t wait for you guys to get your Oduduwa Republic so you can go and develop your other states. Tired of your empty boasting. 🤡🤡🤡

Ordinary dollar when collapse because of Niger Delta oil, una dey scream Ebin pawa up and down. Builders of modern Nigeria indeed. 🤡🤡🤡

I wonder how you guys will cope without Niger Delta oil 🤡🤡 Niger Delta oil wey una wan die ontop 🤡🤡🤡
Oil, and majorly offshore, only contributes around 5-10% to Nigeria's GDP.

Biggest contributor is Agriculture at around 20-40%. I like how you added so many clown emoji to your post because that's what you are.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by GoodLife4live: 2:13pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

I don't like to engage you... second reason , You love to talk about same country you hate deeply....

I can't remember or see any good news posted on this platform by..
You need to change...Stop tolling the line of OBI..

BAD ENERGY STAY FAR AWAY

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Christistruth02: 2:15pm On Aug 25
Salewa97:

All Nigerians are building Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Max24: 2:20pm On Aug 25
This was one of Tinubus vision. I wonder what investment Obi bequeathed Anambra State during his tenure comparable to what Tinubu has done. When we tell them Tinubu no be Obis mate they think we are tribalistic. More is to come. Let them wait and see what Lagos will turn to in the next 7 years. Meanwhile, Tinubu is executing same template at the Federal level now.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Blitzking: 2:27pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Kindly educate me..goods like what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by tit(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25
Allah bless our leaders yanfu yanfu

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zooposki(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25
opamoses1:

Biggest contributor is Agriculture at around 20-40%. I like how you added so many clown emoji to your post because that's what you are.

Tell that to the birds 🤡🤡🤡 let me don’t break down that your GDP nonsense before enemies go use am against Nigeria. You think I’m that uneducated? 5-10% my feet. 🤡🤡🤡 you guys should go and get your Oduduwa republic, let’s see how you will build your modern Oduduwa republic 🤡🤡🤡 You guys should go and die ontop Agriculture and leave the oil alone na. 🤡🤡🤡

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Chinjo2: 2:40pm On Aug 25
These are Federal government projects.
They should allowother ports to function
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by GeneralPula: 2:50pm On Aug 25
Chinjo2:
These are Federal government projects.
They should allowother ports to function
Lekki deep sea port is not a federal government project..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Anither563: 3:14pm On Aug 25
Awesome!!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Yaribanzaonic: 3:23pm On Aug 25
grin...

A State celebrates what an individual should build ..

Soon, you will hear how CHINA will seize it.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by FRANCISTOWN: 3:24pm On Aug 25
opamoses1:

You dey mind that illiterate mo. ron?

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by FRANCISTOWN: 3:26pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:

Tell that to the birds 🤡🤡🤡 let me don’t break down that your GDP nonsense before enemies go use am against Nigeria. You think I’m that uneducated? 5-10% my feet. 🤡🤡🤡 you guys should go and get your Oduduwa republic, let’s see how you will build your modern Oduduwa republic 🤡🤡🤡 You guys should go and die ontop Agriculture and leave the oil alone na. 🤡🤡🤡
Your bitterness will be the beginning of your ending.
Somebody get this thing a GP tank for tears.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zooposki(f): 3:27pm On Aug 25
FRANCISTOWN:

Your bitterness will be the beginning of your ending.
Somebody get this thing a GP tank for tears.

🤡🤡🤡
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by FRANCISTOWN: 3:39pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:

My dad is a 🤡🤡🤡
My regards.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by weyreypey: 3:43pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Type in English language. So you can make sense if any.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Alphastrong: 3:58pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:

Cover your face in shame, someone just gave you free education yet you're sounding silly as you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau – Wanted Dead Or Alive; $10,000 Reward: Nigeria Muslim Group / Cynthia Osokogu To Be Buried On Sept. 7 – Family / Godfatherism As A Major Problems In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.