Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,243 members, 7,934,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This (1976 Views)

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / Oluwo: Some Selfish Yoruba Leaders Behind Crisis In Southwest / PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zooposki(f): 3:59pm On Aug 25
Alphastrong:

Cover your face in shame, someone just gave you free education yet you're sounding silly as you are.

🤡🤡🤡 Tell Tinubu and his family to go set up farms and leave Niger Delta oil alone.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Warrior99: 4:09pm On Aug 25
asakoko:
Eko oni baje o
O baje ti! cool

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Odua4life: 4:22pm On Aug 25
Up lagos, up yoruba Land, up Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Ezmans: 4:23pm On Aug 25
GoodLife4live:
Nigeria is developing Faster than we thought......
under your zombi brain
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by bdon123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo Nigeria's total TEU combined multipled by 10 can't even delivered that in the next 100 years

The truth here is this there are some laws federal directives that need to be change for Lekki ports to function

There are several goods that can only come through apapa port and if that's changed

Onne, calabar, and port Harcourt becomes viable
They wont understand thats there serious monopoly frm apapa terminal.d rest of d country are not allowed or equipped to that way.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by bdon123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:

🤡🤡🤡 Tell Tinubu and his family to go set up farms and leave Niger Delta oil alone.
Be educated,dont be silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Abufo: 5:12pm On Aug 25
GoodLife4live:
Nigeria's Lekki Deep Sea Port is the country's most advanced modern port and the largest in West Africa. Over the next 45 years, Lekki Port is projected to generate approximately $360 billion in GDP growth. The port not only promotes trade but also provides substantial employment opportunities locally. Lekki Port has created over 3,000 jobs so far, and this number could reach nearly 200,000 in the future. #MegaWorld #FOCAC2024 #ChinaAfrica

No make me laff o! When are you going to pray for the businesses and people that will use the Port! A huge chunk of the users will still be the Igbo trader with his 10 x 10 shops!!!
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zooposki(f): 5:14pm On Aug 25
bdon123:

Be educated,dont be silly

All my life I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I finally found you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you do love me too
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25
Blitzking:

Kindly educate me..goods like what?
Pharmaceuticals
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Blitzking: 5:59pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Pharmaceuticals
I don't understand why they make such law..are they trying to favour one region over the other.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by mrvitalis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25
Blitzking:
I don't understand why they make such law..are they trying to favour one region over the other.

Ask me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by naija4life247: 6:02pm On Aug 25
A single state government built that in collaboration with foreign investors, the combined five states of Igbo land are waiting for the Federal Government which they have sworn to be enemy to come and build a port for them, isn’t that a display of advanced mental illness?

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by franchasofficia: 6:56pm On Aug 25
It's commendable but having too many seaports plus refinery in Lagos will only suffocate the city with time. Lagos will soon start struggling with environmental degradation, rapid infrastructural decay as a result of exhaustion and suffocation of stuffing every major development project like this in Lagos instead of spreading it out across the 6 Geopolitical zones of Nigeria to ensure wider development of the nation.

This is where our so called leaders lack vision, all thanks to our politics of tribe, ethnicity, religion and unnecessary political marginalization and greed.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Scarrr: 7:13pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo Nigeria's total TEU combined multipled by 10 can't even delivered that in the next 100 years

The truth here is this there are some laws federal directives that need to be change for Lekki ports to function

There are several goods that can only come through apapa port and if that's changed

Onne, calabar, and port Harcourt becomes viable
den don arrive, all the way from the badbelle region... negative,hate filled ppl🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by mrvitalis(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25
Scarrr:
den don arrive, all the way from the badbelle region... negative,hate filled ppl🤡
Do you guys have problem with facts
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Scarrr: 7:26pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Do you guys have problem with facts
I will take u serious if u can show just 5 of your posts that you've ever acknowledge or say good things about nigeria or any great development... we both know government can't be right at all time and also they can't be wrong at all time ..

Your time starts now...let's go!!

Meanwhile" I can show u thousands of your posts that are just pure badbelle, vile comments,bad energy vibes... in real life ppl like u no dey progress😹

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by mrvitalis(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25
Scarrr:
I will take u serious if u can show just 5 of your posts that you've ever acknowledge or say good things about nigeria or any great development... we both know government can't be right at all time and also they can't be wrong at all time ..

Your time starts now...let's go!!
Name one sector that has improved in the last 8 years I should praise please just one
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Scarrr: 7:36pm On Aug 25
mrvitalis:

Name one sector that has improved in the last 8 years I should praise please just one
oga! Truth is even if Nigeria changes to the USA today, your bad energy and badbelle will still come into play...no be same inferior you that always create excuses for white ppl when they do something wrong but if it's Africa your vile epistles go long😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by mrvitalis(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25
Scarrr:
oga! Truth is even if Nigeria changes to the USA today, your bad energy and badbelle will still come into play...no be same inferior you that always create excuses for white ppl when they do something wrong but if it's Africa your vile epistles go long😏
Prove people like me wrong improve a sector

I supported this APC government in 2015 here against all odds my greatest mistake ever

GDP from 575 billion to just over 200 billion with the current exchange rate

GDP per capita from from 3000 to now below 1000 and you expect me to praise phantom projects would viable path to break even not to even talk of making profit

I am an engineer and a management expect numbers is everything to me my numbers tell me APC have failed woefully
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by jamesversion: 7:58pm On Aug 25
opamoses1:

Oil, and majorly offshore, only contributes around 5-10% to Nigeria's GDP.

Biggest contributor is Agriculture at around 20-40%. I like how you added so many clown emoji to your post because that's what you are.

Take away the oil and every other sector you write about will collapse. Oil is Nigerias oxygen, without it, Nigeria will have next to nothing to export and gather forex. For instance, what other commodity would PMB have used as collateral/leverage to borrow loans from China, that Nigeria has been repaying for some years now. I know you all these, but you just want to deflect from the reality of Nigeria.

If e sure for Yoruba, una for agitate for Oduduwa Republic. Jna no go gree because na una dey enjoy Nigeria pass everybody.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Aug 25
Must we be sentimental in every occurrence in our nation? I think the Lekki Port is a national project started by President Muhammad Buhari led administration and is aimed at enhancing the economic growth as well as the well-being of the generality of Nigerian. God bless Nigeria and the Nigerians.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by zombieHUNTER: 8:50pm On Aug 25
Salewa97:
Yoruba people, the builders of modern Nigeria

You mean the people that sabotaged Jonathan and brought Buhari

you mean the people that jumped from Buhari to Tinubu because of Tribalism only to chant Ebin pawa o at the end..

Dollar Today is 1600

Jonathan left at 216 ...

Yoruba people killed the country
They shouldn't be allowed near an embassy iat all, They should stay here and enjoy Bandits and Inflation they worked for
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by bdon123(m): 12:27am On Aug 26
Zooposki:

And I thank God that I finally found you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you do love me too
Very funny
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zool6: 11:41am On Aug 26
The question is how many yoruba dey use the Seaport? ,,Igbos are the once giving life to Lagos Seaport reduce ur noise

If 650 out of every 1000 containers cleared in Lagos seaport ends in South East ,,add Igbos importers in Alaba Trade Fair Oladipo Oduade Computer vilage concluding those in PH Abuja Kano etc and tell me ur stake and contributions in keeping the Lekki Seaport running 👇

Read in details from FG Office of National Inland Water Authority Desk

https://punchng.com/65-inbound-containers-stop-in-onitsha-aba-fg/

If everyone is chasing bus drivers with sticks
Lekki Seaport Seaport will Lack Activities which will eventually lead to it total collapse

Seaport is in Lagos but Igbos give it life and own over 80% activities goiing on there that not jocke reason the ex convict ganiyu with broken teeth asking Business ppl in Lagos to leave should be the one to be deported back to his Ilu Aje village in Oyo state

https://punchng.com/65-inbound-containers-stop-in-onitsha-aba-fg/

Max24:
This was one of Tinubus vision. I wonder what investment Obi bequeathed Anambra State during his tenure comparable to what Tinubu has done. When we tell them Tinubu no be Obis mate they think we are tribalistic. More is to come. Let them wait and see what Lagos will turn to in the next 7 years. Meanwhile, Tinubu is executing same template at the Federal level now.

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Max24: 11:48am On Aug 26
Zool6:

The question is how many yoruba dey use the Seaport? ,,Igbos are the once giving life to Lagos Seaport reduce ur noise

650 out of every 1000 containers cleared in Lagos seaport ends in South East ,,add Igbos importers in Alaba Trade Fair Oladipo Oduade Computer vilage concluding those in PH Abuja Kano etc and tell me ur stake and contributions in keeping the Lekki Seaport running 👇

Did I mention Igbos in my post? Or is Obi synonymous with Igbo nation now? I only compared Obi and Tinubu's achievements an not the Igbos. Fyi, some of my best friends are Igbo. Please, respond to my posts appropriately.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Zool6: 12:01pm On Aug 26
Peter Obi is not perfect but every Anambrarians have told ye all he is best governor the state ever produced u should respect that ,,aside Lagos Anambra is richest none Oil producing state in Nigeria today there economy is driven by Commerces and indginous manufacturing if u are not a kids there was a time Anambra was synamouse with illiterates business men PO changed that stereotype moving Anambra into Education powerhouse now among 3 most Educated states in Nigeria having highest Unity School Cut Off Mark's at over 139 Anambra love for PO was for his excellence in leadership and charisma he dont spend even if he do almost every town in Anambra have ppl richer than Peter Obi so the love we have for him is real

Max24:

Did I mention Igbos in my post? Or is Obi synonymous with Igbo nation now? I only compared Obi and Tinubu's achievements an not the Igbos. Fyi, some of my best friends are Igbo. Please, respond to my posts appropriately.
Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Topsido(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26
You must to have sea before you can have a seaport. wink. Someone should help me loud it to salivating developers of the world at the back make dem hear. grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Lagos...god Bless The Yoruba Leaders Behind This by Ritchiee: 6:40pm On Aug 26
Zooposki:

Can’t wait for you guys to get your Oduduwa Republic so you can go and develop your other states. Tired of your empty boasting. 🤡🤡🤡

Ordinary dollar when collapse because of Niger Delta oil, una dey scream Ebin pawa up and down. Builders of modern Nigeria indeed. 🤡🤡🤡

I wonder how you guys will cope without Niger Delta oil 🤡🤡 Niger Delta oil wey una wan die ontop 🤡🤡🤡
There was no Niger Delta oil or even our Ondo and Lagos oil during regionalism and SW was the cynosure of all eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chei ! ! Our Dear President is dead. / Ladoja, Others Refunded N500m Oyo Funds – Efcc / How Taxes Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.