Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) (26436 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by Newyorkitis(m): 11:37am On Aug 26
illicit:
Make e no dey go shock person inside rain...

Hahahahahahahahaha

Which kind wahala talk this abeg.
I don laugh tire this morning oooo.
Bros, abegbe calming down.
E no dey shock.
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by Felaincarnated: 11:41am On Aug 26
Electricity wey eBola don increase tariff 3 times. #Letthepoorbreath
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by commoditiesnig: 11:45am On Aug 26
Biodun556:
Good development

Let's have alternative to petrol and diesel
Very true
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by drlateef: 1:29pm On Aug 26
immortalcrown:
Those nations improved other aspects of environmental sanitation before going for e-bikes. Those countries mastered recycling many decades ago before going for e-bikes.

So whats your point? Why are they recycling? Is it not for better environment. Why do you think fossil fuel is more environmentally friendly?
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by ClitRaider: 1:37pm On Aug 26
immortalcrown:
Meaning?
light dey for Ogun state
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by dettolgel: 1:51pm On Aug 26
Biodun556:

They actually change battery instead of charging. They have charging points

That is good. So they swap it at the charging location?
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by cyrusmillz: 2:17pm On Aug 26
drlateef:

Your argument is wrong to some extent. The nations adopting EV have plenty of petrol. They only wanted clean energy and that’s why they are adopting EV. Nothing bad in that if we adopt the same because it ensures clean environment and atmosphere. This prevents respiratory diseases and other skin diseases. The EV are also noiseless and prevent noise pollution. Please stop turning logic on its head.

Lol, all that environment thingy is just bull. Go and science direct and read up articles on this.
What happened to the environment when they were burning fuel for centuries to get to where they are now ? You think the men who built America did it using "clean energy " ? Please google the total number of EVs in the UK and US presently, their adoption rate and their percentage compared to the regular cars. It's still VERY low. We shouldn't even be having this conversation in Nigeria at all at all.
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by Medici777: 2:27pm On Aug 26
Biodun556:

Na you no get light
if your papa says so
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26
dettolgel:

That is good. So they swap it at the charging location?

Yes
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by Kcashw101: 2:38pm On Aug 26
Make you carry am enter water your eye go clear....
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by Tayorshd87: 2:56pm On Aug 26
immortalcrown:
Your comment will make sense when electricity tariff becomes cheap and electricity supply becomes steady.

U are very intelligent πŸ€“

That's true OOO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Infact I didn't think in that direction at all

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by rotadeco27: 2:57pm On Aug 26
immortalcrown:
Why are people agitating for band c? Is it because of too much energy supply or because of outrageous billing?
I said it earlier now , people want to enjoy good life but never want to pay. When I made the analysis for some of them they agreed with me and dropped the agitation. They agitation has no significance anyway.
They used to regiment our light before the migration. We need to put on generators( so much noise in the estate, about 23 flats ,each flat with it own different kinds and ages of generators) I use to burn fuel of at least 9k per week, it could be more than that at times and pay 15k for prepaid. That amount to about 55k per month excluding generator servicing, wear and tear!
Yet I couldn't not provide 24hrs supply. Now with 40k per month for band A Iam enjoying 24hrs power supply. It just stoped raining here now, the light didn't blink! , before , the light will be switched off from the once is cloudy or first drop of the rain till the next day. I wonder why they are not drying the wires again
The reason is simple , the complaining can Swiftly replace any damaged transformer or wires because they have more money at their disposal. I pay to enjoy the service that is how places that are working work!
Re: Man Celebrates As He Purchases Ogun Electronic Motorcycle (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26
rotadeco27:
I said it earlier now , people want to enjoy good life but never want to pay. When I made the analysis for some of them they agreed with me and dropped the agitation. They agitation has no significance anyway.
They used to regiment our light before the migration. We need to put on generators( so much noise in the estate, about 23 flats ,each flat with it own different kinds and ages of generators) I use to burn fuel of at least 9k per week, it could be more than that at times and pay 15k for prepaid. That amount to about 55k per month excluding generator servicing, wear and tear!
Yet I couldn't not provide 24hrs supply. Now with 40k per month for band A Iam enjoying 24hrs power supply. It just stoped raining here now, the light didn't blink! , before , the light will be switched off from the once is cloudy or first drop of the rain till the next day. I wonder why they are not drying the wires again
The reason is simple , the complaining can Swiftly replace any damaged transformer or wires because they have more money at their disposal. I pay to enjoy the service that is how places that are working work!
Your logic is like saying that those who complain about school fees hike in public schools want quality education but don't want to pay for it. Keep fooling yourself.

The only set of people complaining about a electricity tariff in Nigeria before now are those who were billed on estimation. Users of prepaid metre were only complaining that power was not steady. How does steady power supply justify increasing the tariff? If the users of prepaid metre consumed only 5,000 Naira worth of unit per month because power supply was for only 6 hours per day, giving those users supply for 12 or more hours per day will mean that the users will consume up to 10,000 Naira or more while the unit price (tariff) remains the same. Stoop fooling yourself.

Are you saying that the electricity distribution companies were not making profit before recent tariff increase? Are you saying that the distribution companies were recording loss until now that the tariff has been raised?

It should be "Sell more to make more profits". It should not be "Using increasing supply to justify outrageous increase in unit price". Increase the unit price only when you are not making profits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Detergent Or Liquid Soap For Car Wash? / Reviewing The Lagos Rail Mass Transit Trains - Photos / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.