Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x (2020 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours / Afrcan Lady Pecks, Gets So Close To Thierry Henry Fans Ract & Starts Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Aug 26
What would you do if a female cousin visits you and starts talking about s3x?
Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by seanery: 3:10am On Aug 26
FTC
Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by Haynnie: 3:14am On Aug 26
I won't engage the conversation. Is weird to discuss such with my cousin.

7 Likes

Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by imagrg(m): 3:34am On Aug 26
Spoilt cousin. STI peddler!
I will avoid her.
Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by MrLibrarian(m): 3:42am On Aug 26
mamagee3:
do you practice lesbianism?
I'd advise you fucck her with a strap-on
Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by madone: 4:22am On Aug 26
mamagee3:
how old are you

2 Likes

Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by Bankowner: 5:58am On Aug 26
mamagee3:
Is the female cousin visiting a male or female cousin?
Sex talk between two females isn't much of a big deal. And depending on the closeness between the male and female cousin, sex talk shouldn't be awkward or termed as an invitation.

1 Like

Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by Nijimog: 1:56pm On Aug 26
Nothing O

I go just dey look

1 Like

Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by BareFacedLies(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26
mamagee3:

Does she talk about her experience or does she talk about it generally?
Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by Authoreety: 6:24pm On Aug 26
Then she has overstayed her welcome
Re: Female Cousin Visits You And Starts Talking About S3x by Exceed15: 9:01pm On Aug 26
God forbid evil.

(1) (Reply)

American Hermaphrodite Arrested In Lagos / I Am Looking For Her / Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.