Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People (34584 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Woman’s Call For Poisoning Of Yoruba, Benin People / Ohanaeze Condemns Video Threatening Yoruba, Benin People With Poison / Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by ElevationD: 4:14pm On Aug 29
aestake:

Are you in Canada? This is the least of Canada's problems; if you like write a book on her outburst.

You just commented ignorantly like a secondary school student. Am I correct or not?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Caskdoe: 4:17pm On Aug 29
Biafrannuke:
threat to whose life in particular?
Did you listen or watch the video? If this is done here in America, within hours the FBI would have pull your door down.
Threats to life is Felony. There is no other name

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by wickedclown: 4:17pm On Aug 29
OK then.... she better stay in Canada forever Sha... because anything wen carry her enter 9ja....it is finished... grin grin
Also.... she's Nigerian as well... so if Nigerian government Wan take serious action, there will be extradition..... make she dey play

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by enemyofprogress: 4:17pm On Aug 29
Dem go shock am. E go do am like dream. No be only Canada pikin. Mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Electorate: 4:19pm On Aug 29
loveth360:
But why are hypocrite people blind when Yorubas said similar thing

You obviously haven't been following the news, the guy that said that was arrested na, the news of his arrest was on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Aug 29
Flangelo12:
I'm.sure she can be stripped or her citizenship

Don't.let it get to your head.
don't mind her. She doesn't know sey her citizenship na borrow dem borrow am

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by wickedclown: 4:19pm On Aug 29
loveth360:

What you fool failed to also report is that he was arrested..... as usual, u will turn a blind eye to it... odeh

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by INVINCIBLECSP2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29
madridguy:
Stop derailing, the guy was arrested and prosecuted.

Audio arrest ba. Yeye dey smell. Show us his picture in kirikiri. Arrest my foot
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by wickedclown: 4:19pm On Aug 29
Biafrannuke:
The highest she can be guilty of is hate speech which is doubtful if she gets a good lawyer.

Make Una dey play

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Caskdoe: 4:20pm On Aug 29
All of you defending her should not cry when she us arrested . Mind you what she said will also affect her job. The company she working will be following the event. She can even be terminated from employment. This is not Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by gigabyte13: 4:20pm On Aug 29
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Person wey hand go soon touch directly or indirectly....
The matter no go end like that
We go hear from her soon.
Children of hate and perdition everywhere you turn.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Aug 29
ElevationD:

You just commented ignorantly like a secondary school student. Am I correct or not?
you're very correct sir

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Iko5000: 4:22pm On Aug 29
Yes if she was not born in Canada but has to be a serious crime and also she has to have a nigerian passport too
Flangelo12:
I'm.sure she can be stripped or her citizenship

Don't.let it get to your head.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On Aug 29
Caskdoe:
All of you defending her should not cry when she us arrested . Mind you what she said will also affect her job. The company she working will be following the event. She can even be terminated from employment. This is not Nigeria.
leave her let her be making shakara. Oyinbo go soon surprise her. She think sey na Aba she dey dey make mouth. No one will feel safe around her again. Oyinbo wey sabi fear blacks

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Alphaman007: 4:23pm On Aug 29
loveth360:
What's your point. This was also condemned. Two wrongs don't make a right.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by opamoses1: 4:23pm On Aug 29
madridguy:
The lady has passed her message and what she's doing is to just awake the wickedness of her likes.

Na today, they have been killing people with poison, through fake wines, alcohol, baby formula, fake creams and many more.

Tomori got poisoned from Fake drink,hence the kidney replacement.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Shaketable: 4:23pm On Aug 29
CyrusVI:
cheesy

I like how her brothers have been defending her acions up there

U see why its good to attack the tribe at times?

None of those guys up there condemned what she said. NA justification dem dey give

Again, Thank God for that 2023 Election.I'd not have known this much about them
Thank God for the 2023 elections, Nigerians wouldn't have found out how incompatible they r.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Aug 29
Biafrannuke:
The highest she can be guilty of is hate speech which is doubtful if she gets a good lawyer.
lawyer lawyer well done sir

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by 004gist: 4:24pm On Aug 29
madridguy:
The lady has passed her message and what she's doing is to just awake the wickedness of her likes.

Na today, they have been killing people with poison, through fake wines, alcohol, baby formula, fake creams and many more.

And to think awo die by rat posing...

We igbos condemn her in strong terms.. We aren't killers we are Christian. The said woman is a paid agent
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by donbrowser(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29
misransome:
But she's right, she's a Canadian Citizen and cannot be deported.

If she committed a crime she can be reported there but it will be hard to identify any crime she has committed against Canada from the Twitter video she made. It's just tricky

Nnamdi Kanu is a UK citizen

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Dafresh: 4:25pm On Aug 29
madridguy:

RIPs to you coz na that fake drink and accusation go kpai you and your goons
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by INVINCIBLECSP2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29
yarimo:
from today tell peter obi and oby ezekwesili should never attempt on reacting to any issue until TINUBU and the other people you mentioned react
See this mosque rat talking oo. A nobody. Hahahaha. Who sabi you. You're only popular for your tribal bigotry here on nairaland. Abeg shift
🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by NinjaMetahuman: 4:26pm On Aug 29
loveth360:
Yorubas condemned him and he was arrested.

But instead of you to do the same to the lady, you are justifying it.

You can see you are the hypocriticcal mad man here.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Franzinni: 4:26pm On Aug 29
loveth360:
please research what happens to that guy ... He probably is still in jail for that.

Yoruba people still have common sense. And we don't hide behind a broomstick.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On Aug 29
Shokoloko:
She is right. Canada's penalty for hate speech if convicted is 2 years in jail, not deportation.
dey there dey play. Baby lawyer

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by okoloto: 4:29pm On Aug 29
It's glaring those that is sponsoring the hate against the Igbos for political interest but they will end up causing more harm to the nation than they expected.
Many are already buying into the narrative without understanding the reason behind the propaganda.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by lereinter(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29
This one na ekpa sister

What yoruba call " ati oko wa ba ile je"

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Flangelo12: 4:31pm On Aug 29
Emeskhalifa:

Not if one of her parent is Canadian

That Amaka wey you see so?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On Aug 29
ogododo:
Nlfpmod, nawa oo.
is the woman his former sugar mommy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.