Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,475 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer (42455 Views)

Rediscovering Same Thing That Missing In The Life Of Rich And Poor!! / The Relationship Between Man, Ant and Sin as Bed of Fallen Angels / Poor Boy Who Returned Missing Wallet Of Rich Man But Asked For A Dollar...(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:33am On Sep 01
What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of His Rich Atheist' Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer

He saw a Bible and Christian magazines.

Here's his story:

A childhood friend though not close wanted to sell his Lexus es 350. Saw it on my WhatsApp status. So I reposted and a colleague reached out to me to show interest.

He told me he would pay in two installments. He wanted me to help talk to my friend.

So I called my friend and told him a colleague showed interest. Also, explaining the installment payment.

He asked how close the colleague is to me. I said very close.

He shared his address and told me when to bring him so he can check it out.

My colleague and I visited him. When I got to his house, I saw 3 other cars parked in his compound. He said they are all his.

Not surprised though, he was from a wealthy stock and had always wore wealth as well. The house we had gone to meet him is his fourth house.

He said the he just got two of the cars parked and needed to sell off this one.

Eventually, he allowed my colleague take away the car with the payment of 60 percent and a grace period of 1 year to balance.

This is where the story begins.
Just few months after, I got a call that he has been bedridden. I visit him. I got to know that he had cancer of the lungs.

On his hospital bed, I saw Bible. Christian magazines. I was surprised— I was, because he’d always been an atheist.

I could not ask questions but one thing I can tell is:

Challenges of life most times is the best form of making people who do not believe God, come to the realization to see and know the existence of God.

His wealth could not buy the comfort that healing brings. He could not buy the peace with riches. He had become just ordinary crying to the God that the poor man also cry to.

But God so kind, he received mercy.

Its been over 1 year, the result of tests carried out keep stating “NED” meaning ( No Evidence of Disease).

At the end, God is the only one Supreme. He is something more than wealth and riches. Something more than gold.

I had taken permission to share this!
Oluwanishola Akeju

https://www.facebook.com/1657488498/posts/pfbid02D3hry68zkgtGUidWr1R8WXPt3yk61bWmMbnfdfgkrohEXF5hoYjDBZF986Ytwt4yl/?app=fbl

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:33am On Sep 01
I've always said "the fear of death is the beginning of wisdom for most atheists".

This is yet another proof of that.

What i find really hard to understand though is why they have to wait til that critical point of their lives before realizing themselves, because not many get the chance to make amends.

This is one of the few lucky atheists that did.

Thank God he realized himself and repented before it was too late.

I hope other atheists get to learn something from his story.

God bless.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by thesicilian: 7:35am On Sep 01
You said you didn't ask questions when you saw those Christian paraphernalia on his hospital bed so it's really difficult to draw conclusions based on what you saw alone. It's possible they were dropped off by some preachers who didn't know his religious beliefs or lack of it so to speak. It's also possible he met them there and didn't want to create tension asking for their removal.

Second, assuming they even belonged to him, that still doesn't prove he was healed by those materials or the power behind/within them as you seem to imply in no unclear terms. Afterall he was in the hospital for treatment, wasn't he? Despite the fact that lung cancer is one of the deadliest forms of cancer, there are still a few people who survive it with or without treatment. A quick Google search will confirm that. Besides not all Christians (in short very few) get miraculous remission from deadly diseases and other medical conditions so why jump to conclusions?

368 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Botragelad: 7:41am On Sep 01
Really, I'm not surprised by this anecdotal tale. Correlation does not imply causation. Just because your friend, a self-described atheist, had a Bible and Christian magazines on his hospital bed, it doesn't mean he had a genuine change of heart or that god intervened in his recovery.

People often turn to religion in times of crisis, but this doesn't necessarily mean they've had a profound spiritual awakening. It's a common coping mechanism, a way to find comfort in uncertain times. And let's be real, the placebo effect can be powerful.

The fact that this friend's wealth couldn't guarantee his health is hardly a revelation. Money can provide access to better healthcare, but it's no guarantee against illness or disease. And as for the test results showing 'No Evidence of Disease' after a year is not evidence of divine intervention.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this friend's story is genuine, but it's not even a compelling argument for the existence of god. There are countless cases of people, I mean different people with different beliefs and backgrounds, who have faced similar challenges and come out the other side.

You know, sometimes, people just get better without supernatural explanations.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:57am On Sep 01
Another day, another lie for Jesus cheesy. Cancer is deadly but with early detection and proper treatment, it is survivable. Believing or not believing in the god imported from Israel is of no consequence.

387 Likes 26 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by GratefulSoul27(m): 8:02am On Sep 01
Here we go again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Sep 01
This one don cast!

It's true Christians go to hospitals to use emotions make people convert to Christianity and particularly their church denomination!

That's why you'll see Bible anywhere even in hotel drawers carrying dust!

419 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:58am On Sep 01
Ok
Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Starboytwo(m): 8:58am On Sep 01
They always use fear as an instrument

415 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by kennyz247(m): 8:59am On Sep 01
God is good

6 Likes

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Zooposki(f): 8:59am On Sep 01
jesusjnr2020:
What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of His Rich Atheist' Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer

Here's his story:

Oluwanishola Akeju

https://www.facebook.com/1657488498/posts/pfbid02D3hry68zkgtGUidWr1R8WXPt3yk61bWmMbnfdfgkrohEXF5hoYjDBZF986Ytwt4yl/?app=fbl

Giving his testimony while displaying his Illuminati gang sign. Una try. You better grow sense, if not you will remain in your Christian matrix while others are ascending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by ewedunamala: 8:59am On Sep 01
This information need proof. So far is coming from owamberian, there high tendencies it could be fabricated with hypocrisy to gain relevancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Dogalmighty17: 9:00am On Sep 01
Oh well.
Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by geoworldedu: 9:00am On Sep 01
Fantasy grin
This topic is misleading. It should have been WHAT A CHRISTIAN IMAGINED THAT HE WOULD SEE ON THE SICK BED OF A DYING ATHEIST grin cheesy grin

Famous atheists have died countlessly in different parts of the world, but no stories of their deathbed moments, but now we have to believe the story of a dying random atheist written by a living random christian and propagated by the younger brother of Jesus.
Just dey play grin

393 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by GorgeousAF(f): 9:01am On Sep 01
A fool says in his heart there is no God...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by edicied: 9:01am On Sep 01
Another stuff for religious people to jerk off to grin

383 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Streetdoctor: 9:01am On Sep 01
If Christianity na d type wey one pastor dey drink tea wit God me no follow
If Christianity na d type wey one pastor dey annoint agbero as pastor and deacon me no follow
If Christianity na d type wey one pastor go attack one govt and look d other way round wen en tribe man dey in charge me no follow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Tolumiide: 9:04am On Sep 01
You can google it, most of the atheists acknowledge God and give their life to Christ at the last minute.
The problem is that, the media, that promote their atheists view usually fails to see the needs to promote their new experience.

3 Likes

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Stephench: 9:04am On Sep 01
Is delusion one of the prerequisite of religion?

1 Like

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by lonelydora: 9:05am On Sep 01
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No comes to the Father except through him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by oluwaseyi0: 9:05am On Sep 01
Another episode of things that never happen

TG Omori is there go and heal him

Take him out of the hospital without kidney transplant, stop all his dialysis and heal him completely

405 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Okortor: 9:06am On Sep 01
GOD GOD OR GOD.........JESUS IS LORD. EVEN THE MUSLIMS AND ATHEIST KNOWS THAT JESUS IS REAL BUT BLINDED BY RELIGION AND DECEIT NOT TO ACCEPT THE REALITY!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by CJStarz: 9:07am On Sep 01
jesusjnr2020:

Here's his story:

Oluwanishola Akeju

Forget all these atheists.
There's something in man that longs for God.
They tend to suppress theirs but when the chips are down,the soul longs for its Creator....God!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:07am On Sep 01
We will all look for hope at the point of death because we do not know what the afterlife looks like , if at all it exists.

These guys live their lives believing it doesn’t exist until their at their deathbeds, the desire to keep living gives them some hope that maybe religion was right after all, heaven may exist.

1 Like

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Drsheddy(m): 9:08am On Sep 01
Merciful God!
Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Shinjawestern: 9:08am On Sep 01
AntiChristian:
This one don cast!

It's true Christians go to hospitals to use emotions make people convert to Christianity and particularly their church denomination!

That's why you'll see Bible anywhere even in hotel drawers carrying dust!

Better than those islamic terrorists who kill those who refuse to convert to islam

Death to all terrorists

2 Likes

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Okortor: 9:08am On Sep 01
You will need God soonest in your life's challenge but I hope it won't be too late for you........
oluwaseyi0:
Another episode of things that never happen

TG Omori is there go and heal him

Take him out of the hospital with kidney transplant, stop all his dialysis and heal him completely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by bluefilm: 9:10am On Sep 01
Absolute nonsense tales

What if you came to his dying bed and you saw the Quran or some other Krishna or Budha worship items on his bed?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Okortor: 9:10am On Sep 01
It's a pity...serve God in your own way and overlook what other pastors or believers are doing because it's an individual race. I hope u don't want to follow at the point of death but then might be too late.......
Streetdoctor:
If Christianity na d type wey one pastor dey drink tea wit God me no follow
If Christianity na d type wey one pastor dey annoint agbero as pastor and deacon me no follow
If Christianity na d type wey one pastor go attack one govt and look d other way round wen en tribe man dey in charge me no follow

1 Like

Re: What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10am On Sep 01
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo) / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother

Viewing this topic: remmydada(m), MaKenz, jayinfo2(m), folaschool, Twirelex, Franiey and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.