Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,554 members, 7,941,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage (12583 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Rapmoney(m): 11:31am On Sep 02
Nigerian men compromise too much in relationship and marriage. A man who is educated and financially stable can marry an uneducated and financially handicapped girl but the reverse can never happen. Only in the dream or Nollywood movies can a financially stable and educated Nigerian lady marry a broke and uneducated man.

If Nigerian men follow the same pattern women employ in relationships, then many women will clock 45 in their parents' homes.

Ladies should have up to 500k in their bank accounts for a start before they dive into marriage. At least, such can serve as backup so that they don't depend on their partners for every little thing they want. And they should also be working or doing business. No man deserves a liability as a wife. If you don't have up to 500k and above, then go and work or start a trade and leave marriage alone. You are an adult and not a toddler that should be spoonfed.

Don't crucify me. It's my opinion.

145 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Cassandraloius: 11:33am On Sep 02
You're very correct! I agree 💯

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Ayjay44(m): 11:33am On Sep 02
What is 500k or u mean 500k monthly earnings?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by CyrusVI(m): 11:34am On Sep 02
Thats correct
But dont u think 500k is too small as most couples tend to fix dates ahead and that affords the lady enough time to save more

Thing is,Most working class ladies have more than that in their account sef. And i dont know why you would wanna marry a lady that isnt working or have a proper job

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Rapmoney(m): 11:37am On Sep 02
Cassandraloius:
You're very correct! I agree 💯

500k is even just for a start.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Rapmoney(m): 11:38am On Sep 02
Ayjay44:
What is 500k or u mean 500k monthly earnings?

No. I mean having 500k and above in your account before talking of marriage. That money is small in this economy, but I'm looking at it for a start.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by ojun50(m): 11:39am On Sep 02
Too small joor

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by AndrewTate(m): 11:46am On Sep 02
This is invalid in a realistic assessment.

Women don’t need to be worth a dime in riches or bank account to get married to anyone they would, the criteria for a woman is how well-groomed they are from the onset, which would result in how well she can cohabit with a provider male to build/take care of a home and ensure a completely orderly and serene environment for her children, husband and every other person who enters her space to thrive in…

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Ayjay44(m): 11:46am On Sep 02
Rapmoney:

No. I mean having 500k and above in your account before talking of marriage. That money is small in this economy, but I'm looking at it for a start.
well is that not extreme poverty? Can a guy start same with such amount

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Vyzz: 12:05pm On Sep 02
grin

An iPhone...

Broke women always looking for the wrong things.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by havenz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02
The way I jumped into this just sweet my belle, aswear this bleeding gender of this time are just too lazy to work but keep waiting for who they will make uncomfortable, bunch of modafu*kas.
Like seriously if any girl is not working let her stay away from marriage, this is not a child's play.

23 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by fasho01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02
Seconded

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Lazy9jaYouth: 12:07pm On Sep 02
fasho01:
Seconded

Thirded

angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Adakintroy: 12:07pm On Sep 02
Depend on the standard you are shooting for. Its not a generalization.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Oracleee: 12:07pm On Sep 02
I learnt from an uncle's marriage. I made up my mind years back, I can't and will never marry a broke lady. If reverse was the case, will she look at me? I left a relationship 3yrs ago as the lady was singing marriage like a canary and all she's doing is make-up.... My mum do tell me to go after value and not money I go just tell her who told you I can't find it all in one body.

Alas, I found it already.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by boxypane(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02
This mentality really need stop. Especially those jobless orphans who see relationship as a means of being adopted.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by iCauseTrouble: 12:08pm On Sep 02

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by id4sho(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02
Adding problems to your problem tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by francisbarrack(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02
U r on point but d problem with our ladies these days is they hardly save upto 100k.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Impliment: 12:09pm On Sep 02
Rapmoney:
Nigerian men compromise too much in relationship and marriage. A man who is educated and financially stable can marry an uneducated and financially handicapped girl but the reverse can never happen. Only in the dream or Nollywood movies can a financially stable and educated Nigerian lady marry a broke and uneducated man.

If Nigerian men follow the same pattern women employ in relationships, then many women will clock 45 in their parents' homes.

Ladies should have up to 500k in their bank accounts for a start before they dive into marriage. At least, such can serve as backup so that they don't depend on their partners for every little thing they want. And they should also be working or doing business. No man deserves a liability as a wife. If you don't have up to 500k and above, then go and work or start a trade and leave marriage alone. You are an adult and not a toddler that should be spoonfed.

Don't crucify me. It's my opinion.

Correct 💯

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Macnnoli4(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02
Nigerian men get their wahala.
1. They die earlier than their women
2. Some neglect their wives for side-chicks
3. Domestic violence nko? You can't run from your abusive husband because you depend on him
4. The drunkards and drug abusers among them nko? How can you rely on those ones?
5. Economy nko? Two heads is better than one when it comes to that one.
In summary, get your own money or at least have a good support system to fall back to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by UpTown001(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02
Nigerian single ladies left the group...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by TableLeg(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02
How much is 500k?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Saao(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02
Stay there until u reach 40 years. You can marry with 100k as far as u and ur partner understand each other. Is anything wrong with a simple wedding with just 4 people in attendance? Things are hard so u must be creative, don't waste money. As far as you have regular income, go ahead and marry your love in the most simplest way

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Skillsnigeria: 12:10pm On Sep 02
grin hmmm
Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Impliment: 12:10pm On Sep 02
CyrusVI:
Thats correct
But dont u think 500k is too small as most couples tend to fix dates ahead and that affords the lady enough time to save more

Thing is,Most working class ladies have more than that in their account sef. And i dont know why you would wanna marry a lady that isnt working or have a proper job

He said for a start.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by kings59: 12:10pm On Sep 02
Okay, let's assume she had 500k, she then got married the next day. ( your criteria was met)

The next day, she spent 200k, and now the money had shortened.

Can you now see your notion is bullshit Op?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Ennyjude(f): 12:11pm On Sep 02
If them never kill one motivational speaker,others no go learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by moscow007: 12:11pm On Sep 02
Nigerian men always marry down because any Nigerian gal with up to 1m in her bank account often lacks manners and in her mind, she's miss feminist and perfect, can't change or compromise for nobody.

Everywhere in the world Nigerian men are desired, have u ever seen any foreigner talking about having it with a Nigerian woman?

They are nothing but liabilities, whether rich or poor.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Sososo(f): 12:11pm On Sep 02
Seconded

But there are women that marry men of lower financial standing to them.

Veekee James

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by thatsleepboy1: 12:11pm On Sep 02
Re: Ladies Who Don't Have Up To ₦500k Should Stay Off Marriage by Miboss: 12:12pm On Sep 02
Yeah bro, you 💯 right 👋

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.