Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,664 members, 7,972,475 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

"Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu (27824 Views)

David Hundeyin Debunks Allegations Of Plotting To Overthrow Tinubu / Police Declare Andrew Wynne Wanted Over Attempted Plot To Overthrow Tinubu / Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Spandau: 6:06pm On Sep 02
LagosPrince:
Well said

Tinubu led a protest against president goodluck Jonathan and even constructed a mock coffin for him. Why is the wicked and evil president against protest now ?

Tinubu has destroyed the economy of Nigeria with his bad policies and cluelessness. He should resign .
Was Tinubu looting or burning stuff when he led protest? Riot and protests are not the same thing. Why can't you Bozos figure that out?
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by paxonel(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02
Tellmeastory:

YOU HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO IPO,B SLAVES?

AS FAR AS THESE SLAVES ARE CONCERNED, ANYTHING WHITE CANNOT BE CHALLENGED OR CRITICISED.

THEY ARE COMPLETE SLAVES.

TOTALLY DROWNED IN INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND VERY VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM.

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO EDUCATE THEM.

MOST OF THEM DIDN’T EVEN READ THE POST PROPERLY BEFORE LINING UP BEHIND THE WHITE MAN.

THEY ARE SLAVES.

Stop saying rubbish!
If the white man had done anything wrong no one will support him
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Tradepunter2: 6:10pm On Sep 02
realmindz:
Why is he hiding ?

I know people will support the white man for whatever they do, they are slaves.

Imagine a Nigerian man tries this in their country, we won’t hear the end of this.
That he is a British man is already an insult on injury

I know you are saying this because of your political interest. I am not speaking on politics mr man, there is a time you should know when to leave politics aside and face the reality.
Your external enemies don't care if you are APC, PDP or LP or whatever langugae you speak or tribe you belong to. Their only goal is to annihilate you without caring whatever you are. Keep supporting your enemies because you think they are fighting along side with you. These are the same british people that came to colonize you and have never wanted your freedom

STFU worthless nonsense talk.... What external enemies? All you fools keep fooling yourselves with your imaginary external enemies..... The politicians killing the country are there external enemies? All the billions stolen are they done by external enemies? Sometimes wish for civil war to purge dumb people that are very very stupid
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Maski87: 6:15pm On Sep 02
I still don't understand what Nnamdi kanu is doing in detention
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by mindtricks: 6:18pm On Sep 02
realmindz:
Why is he hiding ?

Imagine a Nigerian man tries this in their country, we won’t hear the end of this.

I know you are saying this because of your political interest. I am not speaking on politics mr man, there is a time you should know when to leave politics aside and face the reality.
Your external enemies don't care if you are APC, PDP or LP or whatever langugae you speak or tribe you belong to. Their only goal is to annihilate you without caring whatever you are. Keep supporting your enemies because you think they are fighting along side with you. These are the same british people that came to colonize you and have never wanted your freedom

The only enemy upon you are the fellow blacks occupying high positions at Aso Rock, sold their souls to the devil that your life be miserable.
Wake up man, Nigerian nation's on journey to hell!
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02
A supposedly first class graduate who is berwgt of what leadership as a president is.
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Max24: 6:23pm On Sep 02
This guy was recruited to destabilize govt. Ajaero cannot claim not to know about his activities since he operated from Labour headquarters. A foreign agent being harboured by labour leaders is nothing but treason. Labour leaders actually have explanations to give. Could a Nigerian have done that in UK and left free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by popesco123: 6:31pm On Sep 02
Must you publicise your stupidity? Uninformed morron.

quote author=GreenCovering post=131821413]Brown toothed British riff-raff.
sad[/quote]
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by prof22(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02
Do you know the number of people wrongfully jailed for years in those saner climes? Most of you are just kids with beards. Abroad is not heaven, your view about that side is not what it is...they just dont use their press to show these things.
Kobojunkieee:
See this one! shocked

How many of those people being tried today for the case were detained for longer than 48 hours? Are you people for real? The case continues because the statute of limitation has not expired and new evidence was obtained. That does not mean the US government without evidence threw potentially innocent people in jail like your government has done here for all that time. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by gratefulheart(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02

1 Like

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by DaddyJapan(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02
Max24:
This guy was recruited to destabilize govt. Ajaero cannot claim not to know about his activities since he operated from Labour headquarters. A foreign agent being harboured by labour leaders is nothing but treason. Labour leaders actually have explanations to give. Could a Nigerian have done that in UK and left free?

Claptrap!

A foreign agent who did some stellar work for Nigeria bah?

Here is a profile written more than 10 years ago.
Andy Wynne is from the United Kingdom and brings his extensive experience of public sector audit and financial management to the idilmat Capacity Development Network. He is an experienced trainer having trained as a teacher. He developed a post-graduate public financial management course by distance learning for the School of Oriental & African Studies, London University. Andy has also been a trainer on courses organised by the World Bank Institute and the European Commission. Mr. Wynne was responsible for the public sector in ACCA's Technical Department for seven years.He is currently working with Lagos State Government, Nigeria, on improving budget preparation. He is the editor of the International Journal of Governmental Financial Management and the ABWA Journal for accountants in West Africa. He also assisted the African Development Bank and the World Bank to finalise their joint strategy on support to Supreme Audit Institutions across Africa. Andy is a member of the AFROSAI-E Technical Committee. He is also working with the International Budget Partnership and the Commonwealth Secretariat.
Source: http://www.idilmat.com/Profiles/Andy-Wynne.aspx

I only see three issues at play here:

(1) He supported Peter Obi during the 2023 elections - (for disclosure: I don't; all 3 leading candidates are wantonly corrupt in my view).
(2) He probably supported the #EndBadGovernance protests.
(3) He ran a left-leaning bookshop from the premises of the NLC.

None of these constitute a crime, so upgrade your thought process.
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by prof22(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02
What is this one saying? You all portray the west as if they are perfect. We know how they treated the protesters recently in the UK, go and watch the video of the UK prime minister. If it were here, you all will be foaming in your mouth. Do you know how many people gets killed in gun violence alone? Go online and check the numbers of lives lost to that in the US alone. They are not perfect. It is ridiculous of you to think they are perfect. Grow up !
jmoore:

So they should jail anyone? Using 2pac as a case study is ridiculous.

Who says every crime must be solved?

Have you heard about 100 people being kidnapped in a single operation in USA? Unlike here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Femidfo: 6:48pm On Sep 02
What a Country under Tinubu!
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by jmoore(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02
prof22:
What is this one saying? You all portray the west as if they are perfect. We know how they treated the protesters recently in the UK, go and watch the video of the UK prime minister. If it were here, you all will be foaming in your mouth. Do you know how many people gets killed in gun violence alone? Go online and check the numbers of lives lost to that in the US alone. They are not perfect. It is ridiculous of you to think they are perfect. Grow up !

You are generating paltry 4,500 megawatts of electricity.

How much is USA generating?

Babablu bulabu
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by slowice(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02
What's the fraud scared of really?
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Exceed15: 6:53pm On Sep 02
The worst government In the history of Nigeria. Tueeeh.. God forbid bad thing
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02
realmindz:
Why is he hiding ?

Protest is not a crime. If he resides here, he has right to proetst as many Nigerians in other countries protest too.
How come the govt can track him but cant track herdsmen who kill farmers daily. The major reason foods are costly now as farmers don run leave farm.
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Max24: 7:04pm On Sep 02
DaddyJapan:

Claptrap!

A foreign agent who did some stellar work for Nigeria bah?

Here is a profile written more than 10 years ago.

Source: http://www.idilmat.com/Profiles/Andy-Wynne.aspx

I only see three issues at play here:

(1) He supported Peter Obi during the 2023 elections - (for disclosure: I don't; all 3 leading candidates are wantonly corrupt in my view).
(2) He probably supported the #EndBadGovernance protests.
(3) He ran a left-leaning bookshop from the premises of the NLC.

None of these constitute a crime, so upgrade your thought process.

Do you know how foreign agents operate? But let him do this in Russia and let's see if he won't be arrested as a spy. He is obvious he has a connection with Obidients and operated from Labour house, Obis party stakeholders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by NairalandDJ2738: 7:08pm On Sep 02
cheesy
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by DaddyJapan(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02
Max24:

Do you know how foreign agents operate? But let him do this in Russia and let's see if he won't be arrested as a spy. He is obvious he has a connection with Obidients and operated from Labour house, Obis party stakeholders.

Do you swallow every allegation made by the Nigerian Police without question?
Foreign agent for who? The British government?

Listen - in my view, our overworked, underpaid and poorly trained security agencies have simply gone after a convenient scapegoat.
After all, it would not be the first time we've looked for phantom mercenaries even as we leave the bandits and terrorists we know - and within easy reach - untouched.

It is not a crime to operate a bookshop from the Labour House.

I am reminded of what happened to another academic, Patrick Wilmot, who was turfed out after spending 18 years in Ahmadu Bello University. His crime was to criticise the Babangida government.

Image Source: https://dailytrust.com/why-i-cannot-live-in-nigeria-again-dr-patrick-wilmot-former-abu-don

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by prof22(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02
Nigeria is not where we all want her to be, we've never had it well in this country from the military to the democracy but we are still here. It will be better someday. You can actually renounce your citizenship so that you can stop complaining.
What is your governor doing? Your elected officials ..what are they doing? Are you holding them accountable? States can generate their power. We the citizens have failed her as well because the officials come out from us. Some of you are yahoo boys scamming people but you come online to start talkin about how bad the country is.
jmoore:

You are generating paltry 4,500 megawatts of electricity.

How much is USA generating?

Babablu bulabu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by NewHe: 7:26pm On Sep 02
paxonel:

So, how does the wanton destructions concern this British man who protested peacefully?

And don't tell me that Tinubu is not aware that people like these are being detained unjudiciously.

He knows
They knew what the outcome might be, hence their engaging Falana and co!
I'm sure, they aren't arranged for the peaceful protest but for subversive actions!
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02
mustyNEMESIS:
Nigeria my country. Now now dem don start to add different charges on the protesters heads.

But on another note, let the guy submit himself for questioning/interrogation…. Who knows, the police intel might be legit…
You are yet to understand the interpretation of questioning and interrogation under Nigerian police dictionary.
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by holluwizzy: 7:32pm On Sep 02
A time is coming when the bush meat go catch the hunter.

A time is coming, even his money and power won't save him from the masses.

Remember Napoleon... Is an example of what will happen if care is not taken.

Nigeria is far teacher than Britain but selfishness of the government and officials who can't talk because of their daily bread crumbs won't allow them to do proper accountability.

Hunger has the upper edge of the outcome of this government, when people won't care about death.

LagosPrince:
Well said

Tinubu led a protest against president goodluck Jonathan and even constructed a mock coffin for him. Why is the wicked and evil president against protest now ?

Tinubu has destroyed the economy of Nigeria with his bad policies and cluelessness. He should resign .
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Krankhead: 7:39pm On Sep 02
AfonjaMozlem:
Tinubu keeps disgracing this country

Imagine a common citizen of another country teaching a President about his own laws.

Kawai grin grin
Keep crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02
prof22:
Nigeria is not where we all want her to be, we've never had it well in this country from the military to the democracy but we are still here. It will be better someday. You can actually renounce your citizenship so that you can stop complaining.
What is your governor doing? Your elected officials ..what are they doing? Are you holding them accountable? States can generate their power. We the citizens have failed her as well because the officials come out from us. Some of you are yahoo boys scamming people but you come online to start talkin about how bad the country is.

I want Tinubu's government to deport me to Australia.

Babablu bulabu.
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by efemena5050(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02
LagosPrince:
Well said

which resign ....I want GOD TO CALL HIM AND HAND HIM OVER TO HIS APPRENTICES that don't know how to bake human heads yet to use his to learn by scattering his head bits by bits to make cocumber...
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by INVINCIBLECSP2(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02
GreenCovering:
Brown toothed British riff-raff.
sad
Brown 🦷 toothed drug baron and his idiotic supporters.
🤨🤨🤨🤨
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by YesDaddyTill203: 8:11pm On Sep 02
So the idiot will determine for the country what they will.call his actions? Do citizens of other countries determine your laws in the UK? These delusional idiotic fools think that Africans have to be lecturerd on how they will be treated.
Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by YesDaddyTill203: 8:13pm On Sep 02
LagosPrince:
Well said

Dumbest low IQ IPOB retard always posting asinine trash.
LagosPrince or Lagos001 also known as Aba prince. Na Lagos lagoon you will end up in Las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Protest Not Treason", Briton Replies FG Over Allegation To Overthrow Tinubu by Konquest: 8:25pm On Sep 02
MossadAgent:
Why will a Briton be meddling into the domestic and political affairs of another country ?

I thought this was exclusive to only the Evil Russians .

This guy is a generational spree.

Andrew Wynne is the son of MI6 agent Greville Wynne who was arrested by the KGB in 1962 for spying and sentenced to 8ys behind bars.

The senior Wynne was released after only 2ys in a spy exchange deal.

If you know how MI6 and other western spy networks operate , you will know they recruit from certain close circles like the Cambridge 6 spy ring and also from relatives of former spies or even from secret societies like Skulls and Bones (an ultra secret IVY College fraternity which is where most CIA top spies and executives are recruited from), Cambridge university MI6 and even from Freemasons.

The Anglosphere alongside their Zionist partners are in desperate need for global conflict world wide. This is because this is only how they know how to remain at the top. It's also in tandem with the globalist agenda to promote conflict and wars.

Pic below is Andrew Wynne as a young boy reuniting with his father
Greville Wynne after he's release by Soviet authorities
Succinctly stated.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Ooni Of Ife Meets With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.