Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,955 members, 7,969,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) (38186 Views)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / 9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Henry2405: 7:27am On Sep 04
Me: No wait o , you don’t need commit crime before them block you

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Newfoundlove(f): 7:40am On Sep 04
Run o

Na gun and anybody dey inside sienna

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:54am On Sep 04
SARS or Armed robbers

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by FirstCounsel(m): 8:01am On Sep 04
That's a sinister looking vehicle. Particularly this type of Siena. Either you back off or approach cautiously..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by dawnomike(m): 8:07am On Sep 04
Henry2405:
Danger! Danger!! Danger!!!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by BigYash: 8:28am On Sep 04
Armed Police officers without identity,looking for who to kill or steal from...

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Oowel(m): 8:37am On Sep 04
🥺🥺🥺 look around before following behind

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Healthrelatedjo: 8:44am On Sep 04
Runnnnn ooo....no look back,them go whine u with torch light but no stop o....just dey runnnn

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by JuicyEarth: 8:48am On Sep 04
Retards with no identity. So busy soiling the good efforts of intelligent officers out of greed.

Policing is not a hatchet job.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Adewale1603(m): 9:01am On Sep 04
These are kidnappers

19 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by bullabong(m): 9:10am On Sep 04
Once I sight any vehicle with both back doors open I don miss because na always curropt security operatives dey the motor and them don smoke and drink nonsense.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Mustack: 9:42am On Sep 04
Henry2405:

Run ohhh

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Starboytwo(m): 9:45am On Sep 04
Sars... ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Talkisneeded: 9:54am On Sep 04
People with bad intentions and no care for humanity....

I sell herbs tho

23 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Kingking001(m): 10:02am On Sep 04
Their doors get problem grin

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by INVESTORGODDEY: 10:13am On Sep 04
MONETIZE YOUR TIKTOK

Turn your TikTok time into weekly earnings with just your smartphone. Quick, easy, and effective.

Start earning today!

Message me to find out how.

Whatsapp Contact: 07035089756
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by OgiidiiHerbals(m): 10:17am On Sep 04
Run for your life o

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by christejames(m): 10:17am On Sep 04
Tinubu's boys; Agboros grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by mariovito(m): 10:18am On Sep 04
OBTOREPA:
SARS or Armed robbers
well

arent they one and same?

5 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by YeyeGbami: 10:19am On Sep 04
Na cops o.

Or UGM in some places

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by chudez0147(m): 10:19am On Sep 04
Gun men

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Hemanwel(m): 10:20am On Sep 04
It doesn't occur to me that armed robbers or kidnappers or ritualists could use this format to lure unsuspecting commuters.
When I see vehicles like this approaching at the bus-stop, na how to hop in dey deyy mind o, I nor go lie.

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by sofeo(m): 10:21am On Sep 04
Alright
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by D3rd(m): 10:21am On Sep 04
Akalamunga phase 4

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by ecolime(m): 10:21am On Sep 04
Police, UGM, Kidnappers or Robbers.

Sienna don cast for Naija.

7 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by ruggedboy01: 10:22am On Sep 04
helinues yarimo and tinubu come to my mind

5 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by vikstandon(m): 10:22am On Sep 04
Kidnappers or Robbers or SARS

5 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by daniwise(m): 10:22am On Sep 04
ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:24am On Sep 04
419 Gbajue & kidnappers vehicle
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by vickthourh(m): 10:24am On Sep 04
Bad people

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Type Of Vehicle (pix) by phemmie06(m): 10:24am On Sep 04
Legit criminals.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries / 18-Year-Old Driver Collided With A Car On Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge, 3 Dead / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.