Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment (14194 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Tanimu Yakubu As Director-General Of The Budget Office / Ekweremadu, Tanimu Turaki, Oche Otorkpa, Olujimi Get PDP National Assignment / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by treesun: 7:36am
Oando Plc has announced the resignation of Mr Tanimu Yakubu as a non-executive director of Oando Plc to undertake a national assignment with the Federal Government.

In a statement by the Chief Compliance Officer & Company Secretary, Ayotola Jagun, noted that Yakubu was appointed to the board on June 30, 2015.

During his tenure, he served as the Chairman of the Board Audit, Strategic Planning & Finance Committee, and was also a member of the Statutory Audit Committee.

With his extensive experience in finance and strategic planning, Yakubu brought invaluable insights, financial acumen, and a strategic mindset that significantly contributed to the growth and stability of the company.

“His leadership was instrumental in guiding the company through various financial strategies and audits, ensuring robust governance and compliance,” it stated.

The board and management of Oando Plc extend their deep appreciation to Mr Yakubu for his significant contributions and exemplary service.

“We wish him continued success in his new role and are confident that he will bring the same dedication and excellence to his work with the Federal Government as he did at Oando Plc
,” the firm noted.

https://punchng.com/oando-director-resigns/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by TemplarLandry: 7:47am
cool
Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by 2special(m): 7:53am
Wow, Oando shares that was about #35 last two weeks is now almost #90 today after the deal with agip

14 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by chukwuibuipob: 7:55am
Wish them well

29 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by jahsharon: 7:58am
This is the Politics of Business

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by treesun: 8:11am
Possibly for NNPCL!

15 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by Ojuntana: 8:21am
They should kuku hand over NNPC to Oando make everybody rest!

This administration has favour Tinubu and his family grin grin grin

While Zombies are queuing at the filing station standing on the mandate 😂😂😂

I'm sure Tinubu was doing yinmu to his Zombies when they were all repeating "favour me and my family" all over the internet last year

Guy man will be like who send these mugus message cheesy cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by tishbite42: 8:40am
Massive state capture
Oando abi Oodua Republic
😂🤣😂🤣

19 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by mikeapollo: 9:18am
2special:
Wow, Oando shares that was about #35 last two weeks is now almost #90 today after the deal with NNPC.

Do you know what you are saying? Which deal has Oando signed with NNPC in the last two weeks?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by IGBOPROMISE1: 10:26am
jahsharon:
This is the Politics of Business

......And business of politics!

It's hard to tell where OANDO ends and the Tinubu gov't begins! Staff of both are easily interchangeable! shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by Mandate2023: 10:49am
Government money too long

31 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:49am
Congratulations
Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by atobs4real(m): 10:50am
Tinubu cronies every where. Thunder fire the evil doers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by anonimi: 10:50am
2special:
Wow, Oando shares that was about #35 last two weeks is now almost #90 today after the deal with NNPC.

The effects of ongoing state capture of our resources by Tinubu family

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by atobs4real(m): 10:50am
Tinubu cronies every where. Thunder fire the evil doers and those responsible to the country poverty level

1 Like

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by adioolayi(m): 10:50am
angry
Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by mikeapollo: 10:50am
tishbite42:
Massive state capture
Oando abi Oodua Republic
😂🤣😂🤣

So there are no other directors of other companies that have been appointed by this government?
Must everything about Oando be shut down and destroyed because Tinubu is now president?

1 Like

Tinubu cronies every where. Thunder fire the evil doers and those responsible for the country poverty level

1 Like

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by jahsharon: 10:51am
The Politics of Business

2 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by naptu2: 10:52am
Former economic adviser to Yar'Adua and Goodluck Jonathan.

Bola Tinubu has appointed him to the position of DG Budget Office to replace Ben Akabueze.

5 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by NaijaCrusader: 10:54am
Resigned for bigger looting probably. I may be wrong and I hope I am but congratulations to him.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by Saao(m): 11:01am
mikeapollo:

Do you know what you are saying? Which deal has Oando signed with NNPC in the last two weeks?

2 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by Thanos5555: 11:02am
Nilelet:
Verified USA PayPal Account for 7000 Naira Only.

Cash App account
Green Dots account
Dollar account with virtual mastercard
Etc

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using our platform. Withdraw any currency directly to your bank account on Black Market Price.

I buy Cryptos and Giftcards too

Spamming plug Tools
All Log

Funds like Paypal for 890 Naira PER DOLLAR.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.

ARE YOU A THIEF , 890N PER DOLLAR FOR TRANSACTION

BETTER GO AND JOIN BANDITS

1 Like

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by DeLaRue: 11:05am
2special:

Oando did not make any deal with NNPC in recent weeks.

Agip (an Italian company) sold 20% interest it had in a joint venture to Oando.

The amount of misinformation and disinformation on social media is astounding.

On you tube, there are so many barely articulate Nigerians pushing out videos of information they know to be false.

'Tinubu acquires NNPC joint venture assets'

'Tinubu's family takes overNNPC's assets'

'Tinubu's family taking over everything'

'Tinubu fast tracks Oando's deal'

'Tinubu taking over everything'.

The overwhelming majority of those pushing out these lies on YouTube and other social media are from a particular part of the country.

The day one of them is arrested, people will troope out to claim the government is trampling on their freedom of speech.

5 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by mikeapollo: 11:06am
Saao:

I asked you, which deal has oando signed with NNPC in the last two weeks?
What you are showing does not make sense. It is the ranting of someone who is equally ignorant.
A deal is a contract between two or more parties, signed and sealed. So what deal has Oando signed with NNPC in the last 2 weeks?

1 Like

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by ShogunNoName: 11:06am
2special:

Me i just dey smile since grin

Investment is bae cool
Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by datola: 11:07am
N
Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by Saao(m): 11:15am
mikeapollo:

I asked you, which deal has oando signed with NNPC in the last two weeks?
What you are showing does not make sense. It is the ranting of someone who is equally ignorant.
A deal is a contract between two or more parties, signed and sealed. So what deal has Oando signed with NNPC in the last 2 weeks?
the question u asked was directed to someone I only assisted him in sending u that tweet, it wasn't a rant but the fact except if you don't know the current info. Nnpc retail that signed agreement with dangoted that's selling fuel for 855 plus is now owned by OVH, OVH belongs to Tinubu and managed by Wale Tinubu so you now know why that tweet isn't rant but fact.

3 Likes

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by AngelicBeing: 11:16am
anonimi:

The effects of ongoing state capture of our resources by Tinubu family
Tinubu Family go arrest you oo because you are knocking them hard with your gifs and post , Haha 😆

1 Like

Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by nedekid: 11:19am
mikeapollo:

Where have you been?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) / Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Lawyers Say CCT, Ex-parte Order May Be Fraudulent

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.