Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,201 members, 7,974,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice (1530 Views)

Bishops David Abioye And Thomas Aremu Retire From Living Faith Church / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by SKYBIRD247(f): 9:30am On Sep 04
*Living Faith Church Worldwide's Leadership Takes Disciplinary Action Against Senior Pastors*

Bishop David Oyedepo, the presiding bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, has taken decisive action against Pastor Olayinka Folorunsho, the former Vice President of the Church Network, due to allegations of corruption and unethical practices.

According to sources within the church, an investigation revealed that Pastor Folorunsho was involved in a syndicated scheme, alongside Pastor Yakubu Kezi, the former head of Foreign Missions, to extort money from pastors serving in foreign countries. The scheme allegedly involved demanding monthly remittances from these pastors, with failure to comply resulting in their recall to Nigeria.

The investigation, prompted by a complaint from a affected pastor, uncovered over one billion Naira in Pastor Folorunsho's account, suspected to be proceeds from these illicit activities.

While Pastor Kezi expressed remorse and was demoted to a State Pastor position in Kaduna, Pastor Folorunsho has reportedly refused to accept responsibility, claiming the funds were legitimate and threatening to reveal more information.

In response to these developments, Bishop Oyedepo has initiated a restructuring process, including the redeployment of pastors. Pastor Isaac Folaji is rumored to be a potential replacement for Pastor Kezi as Vice President of Foreign Missions.

This incident has also brought to light Pastor Folorunsho's alleged involvement in the eviction of Bishop David Abioye from Goshen last year, leading some to describe the outcome as a case of poetic justice."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by Namaster: 9:33am On Sep 04
"While Pastor Kezi expressed remorse and was demoted to a State Pastor position in Kaduna..."

Just imagine that!

A CRIMINAL pastor who BLACKMAILED other pastors for MONEY still gets to stand behind a pulpit and "minister" and "preach" to people about being good and righteous and godliness.

This is why I say that EVERY church is a CRIMINAL enterprise ran by the WORST people you know.

EVERY pastor is a SCAMMER.

You go to church to listen to HORRIBLE people like these make you feel BAD and UNWORTHY.

They tell you that you're a BAD person unless you do what they say and ALSO give them 10% of your monthly income.

Pastors are BAD people. NOBODY should ever listen to them.

First it was the Redeemed Pastor of City of David who threw a LAVISH birthday ceremony just after the death of the CHIEF BENEFACTOR of the Church.

Now it's a CABAL of Living Faith Pastors who are blackmailing and SCAMMING other Pastors of MORE than a BILLION NAIRA.

All of them are CROOKS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by Zaheertyler(m): 11:04am On Sep 04
SKYBIRD247:
*Living Faith Church Worldwide's Leadership Takes Disciplinary Action Against Senior Pastors*

Bishop David Oyedepo, the presiding bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, has taken decisive action against Pastor Olayinka Folorunsho, the former Vice President of the Church Network, due to allegations of corruption and unethical practices.

According to sources within the church, an investigation revealed that Pastor Folorunsho was involved in a syndicated scheme, alongside Pastor Yakubu Kezi, the former head of Foreign Missions, to extort money from pastors serving in foreign countries. The scheme allegedly involved demanding monthly remittances from these pastors, with failure to comply resulting in their recall to Nigeria.

The investigation, prompted by a complaint from a affected pastor, uncovered over one billion Naira in Pastor Folorunsho's account, suspected to be proceeds from these illicit activities.

While Pastor Kezi expressed remorse and was demoted to a State Pastor position in Kaduna, Pastor Folorunsho has reportedly refused to accept responsibility, claiming the funds were legitimate and threatening to reveal more information.

In response to these developments, Bishop Oyedepo has initiated a restructuring process, including the redeployment of pastors. Pastor Isaac Folaji is rumored to be a potential replacement for Pastor Kezi as Vice President of Foreign Missions.

This incident has also brought to light Pastor Folorunsho's alleged involvement in the eviction of Bishop David Abioye from Goshen last year, leading some to describe the outcome as a case of poetic justice."
People make mistakes..I hope he learns and become a better person but for now he needs to step down from being a shepherd all together till he is sure that he has made his conscience right with God
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by Zaheertyler(m): 11:06am On Sep 04
Namaster:
"While Pastor Kezi expressed remorse and was demoted to a State Pastor position in Kaduna..."

Just imagine that!

A CRIMINAL pastor who BLACKMAILED other pastors for MONEY still gets to stand behind a pulpit and "minister" and "preach" to people about being good and righteous and godliness.

This is why I say that EVERY church is a CRIMINAL enterprise ran by the WORST people you know.

EVERY pastor is a SCAMMER.

You go to church to listen to HORRIBLE people like these make you feel BAD and UNWORTHY.

They tell you that you're a BAD person unless you do what they say and ALSO give them 10% of your monthly income.

Pastors are BAD people. NOBODY should ever listen to them.

First it was the Redeemed Pastor of City of David who threw a LAVISH birthday ceremony just after the death of the CHIEF BENEFACTOR of the Church.

Now it's a CABAL of Living Faith Pastors who are blackmailing and SCAMMING other Pastors of MORE than a BILLION NAIRA.

All of them are CROOKS.
Relax he is nothing but a man remember?
I think he needs to step down from pastoring all together
Isolate himself and ask God for mercy that is if he is remorseful truly
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by MightySparrow: 12:38pm On Sep 04
maximumSide what do you say?
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by Raphsays: 5:10pm On Sep 04
No source and another scrappy article put together article to defame pastors.

I don't believe this because i am so confident with that level of allegations against the
pastors, Pst Kezi will not remain as a Pst at LFC.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by Baronthecelebri: 7:49pm On Sep 04
Very bad from them.
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by OkCornel(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04
Religion is a sweet business.

Walk in the spirit. Stay away from religion, it’s fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by glassman: 12:48pm On Sep 06
LOL!

Senior Pastors were not in any way punished cos of financial misappropriation, Winners Chapel transfers majority of her pastors after every 2 years in a particular station to another station every August/September, that is the norm.

Vice Presidents are also changed periodically and redeployed after their tenure.. all these are not new to the Winners family but bad blood of outsiders who just don't like the system

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by Everyday247: 1:03pm On Sep 06
Nigeria don reach like this? shocked shocked shocked
Police dey extort citizens.
Yahoo boys dey extort citizens.
Pastor dey extort Sheeples.
Pastor dey extort other Pastors. grin grin
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13am On Sep 07
MightySparrow:

maximumSide what do you say?
And what concerns me with the business of your Papa Oyedepo?
He sacks his worker just as other CEO in the world will do to any worker that mismanaged their business.
In God's organization the word "SACK" can come to mind because we are not doing any business it's either a Christian is reproved if he is repentant {Luke 9:55} or disfellowshiped if he is unrepentant. Matthew 18:15-17
Jesus never SACKED any disciple!
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by MightySparrow: 7:15am On Sep 07
MaxInDHouse:

And what concerns me with the business of your Papa Oyedepo?
He sacks his worker just as other CEO in the world will do to any worker that mismanaged their business.
In God's organization the word "SACK" can come to mind because we are not doing any business it's either a Christian is reproved if he is repentant {Luke 9:55} or disfellowshiped if he is unrepentant. Matthew 18:15-17
Jesus never SACKED any disciple!

But..........
......... what about dis fellowshiped hallgoers?
....barred from kingdom of God?
gringringrin
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Sep 07
MightySparrow:

But..........
......... what about dis fellowshiped hallgoers?
....barred from kingdom of God?
gringringrin
Stop calling on me as if you and i worship the same God i have told you times without number that your God differs from mine.

So stick to your fellow believers in the same God! smiley
Re: Living Faith Church Worldwide Sack Senior Pastor For Corrupt Practice by MightySparrow: 9:06am On Sep 07
MaxInDHouse:

Stop calling on me as if you and i worship the same God i have told you times without number that your God differs from mine.

So stick to your fellow believers in the same God! smiley

Why are criticizing the worshippers of a god different from yours?

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here / Looking For Bible College Around The Globe / Religions, Humanity & Tyranny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.