Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! (4384 Views)

The Great Nigerian Woman: Hmm / Slept With 2 Sisters / Why Are Some Successful Sisters Not Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
Beync:

Cant you comprehend simple english? see how you displayed your block head by just saying the opposite, olodo.
Wich one come be ur wahala sef? sad
i am complimenting naija babes and u dey here dey hate on me
U think say e day easy to day play international league? grin
even italian and German men dey bow for naija babes and italian women dey fear naija babes and they hold their men tight wen dem see a naija babe walking by grin
When it comes to snatching other ppl husband na niaja babes dey carry first for it grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by otokx(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
Our Nigerian sisters are surely great.

1 Like

Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
otokx:

Our Nigerian sisters are surely great.

^^^really? undecided
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by zolzlolz(f): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I will leave my white babe for a Nigerian sister in 2023! wink
Yes, by then you will be 18 and legal. That means right now you are 6 and staying with your White foster mom, we know.  wink

Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by zolzlolz(f): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
lefulefu:

Niaja babes dem know them for their international sharing of their punny grin grin grin
Go Morroco u go see naija babes there dey share their punny grin
ALgeria nko naija babes boku there grin grin grin
Spain oooo,Italy oooo,Germany oooooo,Belgium oooo naija babes dey there dey hustle their punny all about the place grin grin grin
Even Afghanistan and Iran naija babes full there grin grin grin grin

Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
Zoro. you need Jesus!! undecided
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
zolzlolz:

Yes, by then you will be 18 and legal. That means right now you are 6 and staying with your White foster mom, we know.  wink
grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin

whats funny. You albino putanist angry
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin

cool cool cool
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Chimezie198(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

they haven't banned you yet?! tongue
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

whats funny. You albino putanist angry
DIES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
Nigerian Albino sisters like Sekskillzz are nice people.  I think!! angry
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by zolzlolz(f): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Kook, you have embraced Jesus, but he is not helping you. You pray every night, but Jesus still won't help you. You go to church everyday, but Jesus still won't help you. You have stood in the queue all your life day and night to see Jesus and when you got to the front of the line, he still wouldn't help you. You are beyond redemption.
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by zolzlolz(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
Movie review: "ALL THE KING'S FOOLS"

Starring: Mr Cork, Lefulefu.
Rating: 0/5 stars
I found the movie "All the King's fools" to be utter rubbish. Possibly the worst film of the decade. Mundane plot, weak actors and very repetitive dialogue. I suggest that movie goers should rather skip the cinema and wait until the movie comes out on DVD. No, rather illegally download the movie instead, and not give the director more money to produce another movie and spare innocent viewers from another wreck of a film. Mr Cork must get the Razzie award for the Worst actor category. His acting is so appalling it's comical.

Film critic: Zolzlolz
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
zolzlolz:

Mr Kook, you have embraced Jesus, but he is not helping you. You pray every night, but Jesus still won't help you. You go to church everyday, but Jesus still won't help you. You have stood in the queue all your life day and night to see Jesus and when you got to the front of the line, he still wouldn't help you. You are beyond redemption.

Zoro.  Am sure you have a nice personality.  but not for humans  wink
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by 195(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
ZOROZO grin grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Igwe419: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
They know the smell of money grin grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
zolzlolz:

[size=30pt]DIES![/size]

I think NJ girl has a twin!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
sekillz. Bro am still thinking of sumthin nice to say to u becoz u look feminine. You baby albino! angry
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ignorant overgrown baboon. . .
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Mobinga: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
~Killz~:

[size=13pt]Aww! Am i in the wrong thread? With high hopes that i am not, here it goes:

In the midst of misogyny, and so much hatred, especially from your Nigerian men who are supposed to cherish you, take you for who you are, accept the fact that no one is perfect, you ladies stand so strong. Sometimes it is not easy undergoing heart wrenching statements from your supposed protectors, but then, that's a card life has played you. You weren't asked to be born into a developing country like Nigeria, but here we are, trying to make best use of our situation. Comparing you ladies to those ladies in developed countries doesnt smack of fairness. Love you or hate you, you ladies carry the flag of Nigeria. If everyone abandons the country, what would be left?
Yes there are bad eggs, but then, there are bad eggs everywhere.  This goes to the sisters keeping it real, irrespective of insults, and disrespect, and abuse and ridicle, and sidlineing, and mudslinging, and unfair critism and comparison, standing their ground in the face of faceless self racist internet idiots, who have all but forgotten that their own mothers and sisters are Nigerians. I really wonder what they gain from senseless marginalization and compartmentalization of their own sisters!. . . How Sad! If all the bashing threads on this section was channeled to understanding the plight of our sisters, and encouraging them to be better persons, a lot of fights on here would be avoided. . . .

On behalf of brothers on here that values you sisters, pls accept this, not as a sign of weakness, just to let you know that we care, and will always look out for you in our possible ability, and capacity. . .

We know what it's like to be taken for granted,
We know how badly it burns to see tears fall down your face when you ask for so little and we make it sound like it was so much,
We know the guilt that comes over us, but then male egos are strong. . .
We know it's unfair to categorize all, for the sins of a few. . .
We know the sensation of putting you down in front of the world wide web when you never actually deserved it,
We know the anguish we cause you when we refuse to be there for you. If we put you down on a global scale, who in this world would appreciate you?
You dont deserve it!

The future will tell! But then, we all have a part to play now, in the present, if the future is ever going to be meaningful, and if we are ever going to progress as a black race. . . And as Nigerians![/size]

[size=13pt]I'll remain a Nigerian for life, irrespective of the class or social status of the country where i find my self. . . I yam a Flygerian. . . smiley[/size]

[size=13pt]I humbly present this to my sisters, on behalf of your brothers. . . smiley[/size]

ROFLMAO. . .
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by MrCork17: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
~Killz~:

[size=13pt]Aww! Am i in the wrong thread? With high hopes that i am not, here it goes:

In the midst of misogyny, and so much hatred, especially from your Nigerian men who are supposed to cherish you, take you for who you are, accept the fact that no one is perfect, you ladies stand so strong. Sometimes it is not easy undergoing heart wrenching statements from your supposed protectors, but then, that's a card life has played you. You weren't asked to be born into a developing country like Nigeria, but here we are, trying to make best use of our situation. Comparing you ladies to those ladies in developed countries doesnt smack of fairness. Love you or hate you, you ladies carry the flag of Nigeria. If everyone abandons the country, what would be left?
Yes there are bad eggs, but then, there are bad eggs everywhere.  This goes to the sisters keeping it real, irrespective of insults, and disrespect, and abuse and ridicle, and sidlineing, and mudslinging, and unfair critism and comparison, standing their ground in the face of faceless self racist internet idiots, who have all but forgotten that their own mothers and sisters are Nigerians. I really wonder what they gain from senseless marginalization and compartmentalization of their own sisters!. . . How Sad! If all the bashing threads on this section was channeled to understanding the plight of our sisters, and encouraging them to be better persons, a lot of fights on here would be avoided. . . .

On behalf of brothers on here that values you sisters, pls accept this, not as a sign of weakness, just to let you know that we care, and will always look out for you in our possible ability, and capacity. . .

We know what it's like to be taken for granted,
We know how badly it burns to see tears fall down your face when you ask for so little and we make it sound like it was so much,
We know the guilt that comes over us, but then male egos are strong. . .
We know it's unfair to categorize all, for the sins of a few. . .
We know the sensation of putting you down in front of the world wide web when you never actually deserved it,
We know the anguish we cause you when we refuse to be there for you. If we put you down on a global scale, who in this world would appreciate you?
You dont deserve it!

The future will tell! But then, we all have a part to play now, in the present, if the future is ever going to be meaningful, and if we are ever going to progress as a black race. . . And as Nigerians![/size]

[size=13pt]I'll remain a Nigerian for life, irrespective of the class or social status of the country where i find my self. . . I yam a Flygerian. . . smiley[/size]

[size=13pt]I humbly present this to my sisters, on behalf of your brothers. . . smiley[/size]

. angry
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Candyness(f): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2011
Yall trippin. isnt it all about compliments? Krazy grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Chimezie198(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
Candyness:

Yall trippin. isnt it all about compliments? Krazy grin
Candylicious!
Sweerry, can i say sumtin nice to u?
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by sugardaddy1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
They are always there for me
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Igwe419: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
$ugardaddy you are a sugar daddy so no wonder cheesy

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by Candyness(f): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
Chimezie198:

Candylicious!
Sweerry, can i say sumtin nice to u?

am listenin grin
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by slimyem: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
zolzlolz:

Movie review: "ALL THE KING'S FOOLS"

Starring: Mr Cork, Lefulefu.
Rating: 0/5 stars
I found the movie "All the King's fools" to be utter rubbish. Possibly the worst film of the decade. Mundane plot, weak actors and very repetitive dialogue. I suggest that movie goers should rather skip the cinema and wait until the movie comes out on DVD. No, rather illegally download the movie instead, and not give the director more money to produce another movie and spare innocent viewers from another wreck of a film. Mr Cork must get the Razzie award for the Worst actor category. His acting is so appalling it's comical.

Film critic: Zolzlolz

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by chuksikem(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
A nigerian girl can go to any length to please and support a guy she truly loves, i know because i have experienced it. wink wink

@nj girl, abeg upload your pictures lets see what you look like and grade you so we know if to envy sexkillz or pity him, cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by sugardaddy1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
chuksikem:

A nigerian girl can go to any length to please and support a guy she truly loves, i know because i have experienced it. wink wink

@nj girl, abeg upload your pictures lets see what you look like and grade you so we know if to envy sexkillz or pity him, cheesy cheesy

That happens in home videos a lot
Re: Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! by chuksikem(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
$ugardaddy:

That happens in home videos a lot

sorry man, its obvious you have never experienced true love . cool cool
it sucks to be you wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? / Who Is More Beautiful? Fair Or Dark Girls / When Your Bride Is Not Afraid To Show You She Is Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.