Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,845 members, 7,906,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:48 AM

Slept With 2 Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 2 Sisters (11193 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2006
Pls i need help, i dated a girl who happens to get married later. I then started dating the younger sister who is more ideal for marriage as she is my type. She doesnt know about i and the elder sister, but was told by her cousins that knew. I had to deny it, so that she wont leave me. I really love her but im in a fix as the elder sister that is married isnt happy with me, is still jealous and believes that i am meant for her. What do i do to tell the younger sister the truth and still keep her as i would like her to be the mother of my children. Everything happened soo fast, i wouldnt want anything to spoil my marriage in future.

PLZ I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by tukur2002n(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2006
OL BOY U TOO MUCH OO cheesy cheesy

BUT EVEN AT DAT U STILL NEED TO LET HER KNOW IF U TRUELY LOVE HER SHE WON'T LIKE IT BUT IF SHE TRUELY LOVE YOU SHE SHOULD REASONS AND CONTINUE SINCE YOU GUYZ HAVE GONE AS FAR AS THIS BUT IT WON'T BE A EASY BATTLE BUT THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD OK.

WISH YOU LUCK AS YOU CONFESS THE THRUTH TO AVOID THE WORST.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Chay(f): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2006
Tell her the truth. She'll find out eventually and it'll make the situation worst then.

2 Likes

Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by donjazzie(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2006
batti boi.nothing do you u are a chairman.

well you need to let her know and get ready to handle her reaction with serious maturity.if she really loves you she might jst stick with you
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kiki(f): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2006
why did u lie to her in the first place if she loves u  i think u dtain her sister before shouldn't matter (well it kinda gon matter to me) and like Chay said she  still gon find out later on and that gon be worse and it ain't even gon be d fact that u went with her sister it gon be u lied to her and d question she gon be axin u is y u lied to her in d first palce

2 Likes

Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by omofineboy(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2006
Da Junta,

Let me tell the truth it happened to me sometimes just similar case the only difference is that the younger sister knew when i was going out with her elder one, infact the whole house knew, they equally knew it was their sister's fault for us to have parted ways, so what I will advice is that pls the basis of a true and lasting relationship is TRUTH, it is difficult to tell but if u do always you will have minimal problems, always tell your partner d truth, though some of us dont like it, but i have come to realiase that it helps a great deal. Tell your current omoge the truth and dont lie about it, ignore the elder sister what does she want again, na by force, above all issues of marriage and relationship cannt be handled with intellect, you need God's wisdom, pray and know the will of God if you do all these I am sure you will be happy all day. Dont forget Conscience is an Open wound only TRUTH can heal it.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kimba(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2006
Da Junta:

Please i need help, i dated a girl who happens to get married later. I then started dating the younger sister who is more ideal for marriage as she is my type. She doesnt know about i and the elder sister, but was told by her cousins that knew. I had to deny it, so that she wont leave me. I really love her but im in a fix as the elder sister that is married isnt happy with me, is still jealous and believes that i am meant for her. What do i do to tell the younger sister the truth and still keep her as i would like her to be the mother of my children. Everything happened soo fast, i wouldnt want anything to spoil my marriage in future.

PLZ I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the elder sister is married and still thinks you are meant for her?

O Boy, RUN!!!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kennyuche(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2006
Only d TRUTH wil set u FREE!!!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by edygirl(f): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2006
It's either you tell her the truth or you will end up loosing her later and besides how do you feel dating two sisters? Don't play  with fire. Blood is thicker than water. Next thing two of them will be against you. So my best option for you is to leave her. You don't deserve them.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Busta(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2006
No need digging ur grave further, TELL HER THE TRUTH!!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kasimusa(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2006
Hm, Na wa for u o, Just tell her the truth b4 is to late
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]
edygirl:

It's either you tell her the truth or you will end up loosing later and besides how do you feel dating two sisters? Don't play with fire. Blood is thicker than water. Next thing two of them will be against you. So my best option for you is to leave her. You don't deserve them.

i know i have to tell the truth BUT edygirl made a point. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER! if  the younger doesnt forgive me, she will definately be against me. I want the younger sister and if she leaves me, i might be making the mistake of losing my missing rib and soulmate. Everything about her is sooo perfect. Leaving them both would be the best option but I REALLY WANT THE YOUNGER SISTER AS A WIFE.

TELLING THE TRUTH IS 1, OUTCOME OF IT IS ON FATE.

Well, the truth must be told. I think if the younger sister is meant for me, she will forgive me.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by edygirl(f): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2006
You just have to think of how you ended your relationship with the big sister, if it was a good ending then it would be much more easier for the younger to forgive you for having deceived her 'because the big sister might help but if it was a bad ending, you might as well forget about the two because the big sis will still come after you since she might be trying to be protective of her sister and  perhaps this might cause an enmity between the two sisters which might one day end up with you losing the younger sister as well. And don't forget she might never trust you again even though she might forgive you. so the best option is for you to leave them. Soulmate is what you get when you die so forget about that and go find you another person.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by edygirl(f): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2006
The only thing that would help you here is how well you treated the big sister, if nice the younger would forgive you and even be happy you didn't hurt her sister but if you were bad to her then you would see the love of two sisters. Don't play with fire, you might get burned.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2006
edygirl, you gotta know this

The relationship with the elder sister had to end because she was getting married, although she prefered me to her husband. So i believe it ended fine because she made the choice of marrying who she did. It's just that it couldnt have worked out for us and there is no way she would help me in respect of the younger sister. She contacted me earlier today and was telling me to leave the sister, she wont be happy if i date the younger sister, that im dear to her and wouldnt want me to have anything to do with the sister. That i should stop calling her on the phone.

The elder sister also told the younger sister to stop calling me, giving her reasons why she shouldnt date me, although she couldnt tell the younger sister that we had gone to bed. The younger sister wasnt satisfied with the reasons the elder sister gave her and is still insisting that she continues seeing me.

What the elder sister doesnt know is that i had also gone far with the younger sister. The younger sis had to tell her whole family and friends about me, that was how the elder sis got a clue that i and the younger sis were getting close.

If its about leaving both of them, then there is no point telling the younger sister the truth. let everything die down, but i know the younger sister wouldnt allow me if i dont give her a good reason 4 us to stop seeing each other. It wont be easy 4 me to let go too, but a choice has to be made!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by edygirl(f): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2006
If you are  anice person, you tell her the truth. Are you trying to hurt her or what? Is that the kind of person she wants to mary? The person who is not bold of enough to tell the truth.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2006
NUTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN. If u think no need telling ur gurlfriend if u ppl r to go ur seprate ways, she will still know someday and soonest 4 dat matter. wouldn't even advice u to go on not to talk of marrying her as peace won't be in ur home cuz of the elder sista
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Kajiang02(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2006
Guy,u need 2 b your very self and b bold 2 tel ha d truth because it'l b very bad if she hears from ha sista,
Be a man that u want to b bro if u realy wan her 2 keep ur baby(s).
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kennyuche(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2006
If d elder sis left u 4 anotha man, i beliv her husbnd 2 wil nt find it funny he gets to kno.she is bcomn a threat to ur hapines, ur future n ur life, so stand up and face it. Na u be de chairman of d game. If u truely lov d yonga sis and u want 2 spend d rest of ur life wt her, take her out to a nice cool joint,open ur eyes n ur mout n tell her the whole TRUTH. What wil be, wil be.

1 Like

Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by acidrop(f): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2006
bro, what ever u do let the truth prevail, 1st step choose out of d 2 sis

the 1 u pick is d 1 u love

2nd step, 4get d 1 u didnt pick

3rd step, tell her the truth or tell the both of them the truth

4th step show infront of the 1 u pick that u dont care about the other 1, make her feel special
5th step, be really nice 2 d 1 u pick b4 u tell her d truth, so that she will find it hard 2 dump u when u tell her the truth

and datz it from me grin
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kennyuche(m): 5:12am On Oct 03, 2006
Say d whole TRUTH wt passion, if shes meant 4u, shes goin 2b urs. Na u be d chairman!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by mustafar1: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2006
this looks like a case for mama and papa nothing spoil. click and ur dilema shall be neutralized.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=25598.msg639461#msg639461
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2006
acidrop:

bro, what ever u do let the truth prevail, 1st step choose out of d 2 sis

the 1 u pick is d 1 u love

2nd step, forget d 1 u didnt pick

3rd step, tell her the truth or tell the both of them the truth

4th step show infront of the 1 u pick that u don't care about the other 1, make her feel special
5th step, be really nice to the 1 u pick before u tell her d truth, so that she will find it hard 2 dump u when u tell her the truth

and datz it from me grin

The elder sister is married for christ sake!!! So she is not an option.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2006
Wow !!! i guess i just have to tell her the truth. I and the younger sister work in 2 different cities, so i guess i have to wait till we see physically to tell her. I cant tell her on the phone because i wouldnt want her 2 have a heart attack. So i will let u guys know the day[b](JUDGEMENT DAY)[/b] i will tell her, so that if you dont hear from me, hahahahahahahah grin cheesy wink

know that the worse don happen!

Till then, u can still give me ur views,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2006
Kajiang02:

Guy,u need 2 b your very self and b bold 2 tel ha d truth because it'l b very bad if she hears from ha sista,
Be a man that u want to b bro if u realy wan her 2 keep your baby(s).

kajiang02,

4 your info, the elder sister cant even tell her that because it would affect her marriage.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by katherinae(f): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2006
u know its so funny because they always tell women not to rush into things, but here is a classic example of a man who couldnt respect himself and keep his toto in his pants. life is not just made for men to live it and women to be bystanders.

now if u hadnt rushed into things with the senior sister u would be in this predicament o. personally i could never touch a man who toucehed my sisters, heck even my cousins. thats just gross. all i can say is goodluck, when u boys play around u forget that it could come back to hunt to, sex is so overrated and there is nothing wrong with respecting urself as a guy and not trying to sleep with everythin that has two legs. take care o and Good luck, she will find out one way or hte other, and so will her kinsfolk, so be ready for dilema. but if u ae worth it, and i mean really really worth it, she might stay. i just pity her because its a shame, a huge shame to her, technically she is getting crappy seconds.

peace
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by ses(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2006
meeenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you is a love-vendor. what d hell are you still waiting for? doesn't she have another younger sister? enjoy da game as you score your hat trick. after that you can move to d next family. maybe the cousins. thats if they have alot of grls there too. in the meantime, have fun grin grin grin
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2006
Katherinae,

1. point of correction --- guys dont have toto.

2. God said " Man, go into the world and dominate"

3. I bet you will touch a guy you never knew went out with your sister or cousin. Just pray you dont find yourself in such a predicament. everything is all about information, what will be , will be.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kinzolic(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
ses:

meeenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you is a love-vendor. what d hell are you still waiting for? doesn't she have another younger sister? enjoy da game as you score your hat trick. after that you can move to d next family. maybe the cousins. thats if they have alot of grls there too. in the meantime, have fun grin grin grin

U be real bad boy o d guy needs help pushing him further into fire nw is nt advisable haba
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2006
@Da Junta , where are you at enugu?
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2006
ses;

Get serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by katherinae(f): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2006
da junta

point of correction i will know all the guys that went out with my sisters, what kin dof nonsense how wont u know, i am ada,and we have a strong bond, clearly her family is not that close. oh well her problem not mine. the only adviceis please tell the little sister ok, that would be the smart move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Couples Kiss In Public?? / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Caught This Two Making Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.