Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,941 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Slept With 2 Sisters - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 2 Sisters (11248 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Radiant(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2006
Thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by LOVECAT(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2006
I don't know why you guys painting opposite black and white.   
    Edygirl had told you the best way out and you know she is a lady, i think she will know better and from all she have said i think she sound more mature in all stands.kindly do as she said.
    @Da Junta, kall me any name na you saby, this thing na game,you played it, like you win?the koko is that for  the sake of your life and your future forget the two of them.My advise, never cross some one that boast of CHARM and LADIES they are  thesame.they wuld have done their worst before regreting it.the sis told you to leave her young.please, leave,in fact RUN.I bet it luk around you,PUNANY PLENTY.you go evaly get the best even with thesame trick you use for the two sisters.Beta a babe hurt you than you hurt them, they will evaly come back too bad.
MEN 4GET THE DEATH OF THEIR FATHER QUICKER THAN  THE LOST OF THEIR PROPERTY(NICCOLO MACHIEVELLI). BLOOD THICKER THAN WATER.GOOD LUCK.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by AfricaFace(f): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2006
You think she has not confirmed that you dated her sister, she must have asked her sister after her cousin told her. you think she wouldn't have gone further to investigate. Boy relax, am sure she knows, but still keeping you for two reasons which i may have to forcast.
1. she loves you so much that she can't be happy without you.
2. She is using you to mark time, waiting for Mr. Right to surface.

If you doubt my views, propose to her ,
If she agrees without thinking , then forcast 1. is right
If she tells you to give her time (3 months minimum ) to think then forcast 2. is most appropirate.

BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG, BUT I AM ADVISING YOU BASE ON GENERAL LIFE EXPERIENCE
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2006
AfricaFace:

You think she has not confirmed that you dated her sister, she must have asked her sister after her cousin told her. you think she wouldn't have gone further to investigate. Boy relax, am sure she knows, but still keeping you for two reasons which i may have to forcast.
1. she loves you so much that she can't be happy without you.
2. She is using you to mark time, waiting for Mr. Right to surface.

If you doubt my views, propose to her ,
If she agrees without thinking , then forcast 1. is right
If she tells you to give her time (3 months minimum ) to think then forcast 2. is most appropirate.

BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG, BUT I AM ADVISING YOU BASE ON GENERAL LIFE EXPERIENCE

Africaface,
good talk but u should have known that I have 4gotten about the 2 sisters and trying to move forward. So proposing is ruled out and continue dating the younger sis has ended. Thanks 4 your advise but i think im done with them.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2007
the truth will set you free. . .but since you dnt want to be free, well, i guess i can't help you here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2007
ol boy,
you dey talented o!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by stellose(f): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
pathetic fooooooooooooooooool
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Carlosein(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
stellose:

pathetic fooooooooooooooooool

@stellose,

geez, that must have hurt undecided.

but chill out mate, he said it's all over.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by onyekang1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
@poster
2 sisters grin grin grin grin grin men! u ROCK! jus let go of everything after you must ave told the younger sis the truth and get a life because blood is thicker than water.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
onyeka_ng:

@poster
2 sisters grin grin grin grin grin men! u ROCK! jus let go of everything after you must ave told the younger sis the truth and get a life because blood is thicker than water.
Were you not the same girl that created the thread titled "Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse?" lol i knew you were going to come back with a new addy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-62933.32.html,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by pholer(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
A Recap of some of what i have heard here.

U dont choose who u fall in love with, it just happens (so love is blind!)

The lady left you (while u were still actively dating) and married someone else,

The younger sister did not know you were dating her sister (how long did u date for, and were you really dating then or just sleeping with each other casually? Its hard to think the younger sis wouldnt hear about it, but shit happens)

Sleeping with two sisters! So what? at least not at the same time, lol,

My opinion (and it doenst have to be right, or accepted!)

Do you really love that younger sister? You apparently gave up too soon. If love is such a strong feeling, emotion that makes us say I will die for you, i think you packed it up too soon.

The elder sister still wants you! She is pathetic, not you! Afterall she pulled the plug on you and her. I think someone advised that you should be sure you guys took the right decision to let go of the relationship.

While it will hurt to find that your former shag partner now married ur sister, i think true love should not be jettisioned on the altar of emotions, plus everyone has a stake in making as little fuss as possible,

you know what they call yanpanyanrin in yoruba,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by anelkamak: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2007
pholer:

You don't choose who u fall in love with, it just happens (so love is blind!)

The lady left you (while u were still actively dating) and married someone else,

The younger sister did not know you were dating her sister (how long did u date for, and were you really dating then or just sleeping with each other casually? Its hard to think the younger sis wouldnt hear about it, but shit happens)

Do you really love that younger sister? You apparently gave up too soon. If love is such a strong feeling, emotion that makes us say I will die for you, i think you packed it up too soon.

The elder sister still wants you! She is pathetic, not you! Afterall she pulled the plug on you and her. I think someone advised that you should be sure you guys took the right decision to let go of the relationship.

While it will hurt to find that your former shag partner now married your sister, i think true love should not be jettisioned on the altar of emotions, plus everyone has a stake in making as little fuss as possible,

pholer:

You don't choose who u fall in love with, it just happens (so love is blind!)

While it will hurt to find that your former shag partner now married your sister, i think true love should not be jettisioned on the altar of emotions, plus everyone has a stake in making as little fuss as possible,

Hey, give the guy a break! This thread has been pushed behind and im sure the poster must have moved on with his life. I believe the elder sister must have a baby by now, and must have forgotten d guy. U know women, out of sight is out of mind. grin

She should be concentrating on her marriage by now. That he is in love with the younger sister Well We have 2 hear from d poster on the current status.

im out wink wink wink
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by anelkamak: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2007
Pholer,

Wetin be yanpan yanrin?
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Bblak(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2007
Tell her the truth even if it hurts.I bet it will be hell if she finds out from someone else. lipsrsealed
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Kubed2klin(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2007
Summon courage,

Tell her,

Just tell her,

Then wait for her reply with maturity,

Just in case,

She gets to know somewhere,

Then you'd be helpless,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by pholer(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2007
anelkamak:

Pholer,

Wetin be yanpan yanrin?

Anelkamak,

Yanpanyanrin, equals katakata,

multiple wahala, one leading to the other,

so if the elder sisters is unhappy, and blows the whistle, then her marriage is in trouble, and who knows if her husband had done her younger sister in the past, like there is a movie (not nigerian) about that, cant remember the name now.

Anyway, matter is closed. the guy has told the tale and moved on, wetin be our own sef, lol,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kkycee(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2007
nothing do you man.spread your seeds to those that accept.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kkycee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2007
nothing do you man.spread as much seed as you can to those that accept.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Ezinwannem: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2007
The guy has moved on, every1 go and rest, this thread should be blocked now, lol
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by anelkamak: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
Da Junta,

Where u dey sef? abi u have started another , undecided undecided
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by omuanp(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2007
if u say the elder sis is married and still feels u are for her then run from the family.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by holythug(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
omo koko masters don dey plenty for NL
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by iceland(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2008
I dont know why u cant leave that family alone,must u date the younger sister after u have slept with the elder?can't u pitch ur tent else where?u have invited death,and death is not stingy to strike!!!leave the family alone or u'll be let alone in hell where u belong!!!!shameless man!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2008
@ poster

If you don't want anything to spoil your marriage, just say the truth!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by oddz(f): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2008
damn, that was rudeeee tongue, my advice? walk away from both.
cos if u end up marrying the younger sister, temptation dey oh, the elder becomes ur inlaw
that na heavy yawa as the elder one don dey beef u already so abeg give them chance. chicks dey everywhere
help urself from anoda family biko, abi them tie ur "pumpu" to that family? grin
all the best.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by princekay1(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2008
You don 'jogodo'. Na wah o! How e go be 4 bodi if dem do ya sistas like dat?
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by princekay1(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2008
thank ur stars that u'r not here in Zamfara; u for don face 'firing squad'.

thumb up anyway. u'r a genius in 'bedtology'.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2008
anelkamak:

Da Junta,

Where u dey sef? abi u have started another , undecided undecided

@Anelamak,

I dey ooo, i have been lying low trying 2 forget abt d whole incident. As most people said, i have moved on.
I really appreciate all the advices, suggestions and all.

As regards starting another undecided undecided , I have started something that i feel happy with and not another undecided undecided

Take care guyz and Im grateful.

Cheers
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
The elder sister is now a mother of a baby girl.
I had to forget about the younger younger sister,
thereby not telling her d actual reason lipsrsealed sad. This is because
I want all that transpired to end, I told the younger sister
that she just had to also move on. Actually, as i type this
mail, she is making arrangements for her wedding coming up later this year. shocked shocked

As for me, before the year runs out i will definately be engaged all things being equal.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL NAIRALANDERS,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kingsikaz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2008
shocked tongue u are a disgrace 2 manhood. i recommends u see Dr Dha 2 hav ur gigantic jigbijigbi removed. wat d hell do u think u are sayin? i read u say Judgement Day. which one? if na d one we Christ go chairman, infact na direct entry u go follow take enter, no JAMB @ all. u sabi where u belong, but there is room 4 repentance . cry cry
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Damoche10: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2008
OL boy u try o. You for arrange their mama join sef grin
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by supercunt(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
ol boy you are very lucky o,for my place na better medicine be dat,no medicne wey dem do you go catch you,kai i no know why me i no dey jam dis kind better luck,abeg you fit give me the two sisters dem address make me two try my luck lust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? / Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.