Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,941 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Slept With 2 Sisters - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 2 Sisters (11248 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2008
supercunt:

ol boy you are very lucky o,for my place na better medicine be that,no medicne wey them do you go catch you,kai i no know why me i no dey jam this kind better luck,abeg you fit give me the two sisters them address make me two try my luck lust.

Elder sis==Jo'burg, South Africa

Younger Sis== Lagos, 9ja

Abi u also want their mum's address?
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by meta4(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2008
bro, what ever u do let the truth prevail, 1st step choose out of d 2 sis

the 1 u pick is d 1 u love

2nd step, forget d 1 u didnt pick

3rd step, tell her the truth or tell the both of them the truth

4th step show infront of the 1 u pick that u don't care about the other 1, make her feel special
5th step, be really nice to the 1 u pick before u tell her d truth, so that she will find it hard 2 dump u when u tell her the truth

and datz it from me

@ aciddrop,
good steps, but are you sure you would have been able to do this?
though you ahve a fine face.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by saintchi: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2008
bros which one is better, you telling her or she finding out from outside later. if you really love her the securethe relationshipby telling her the truth. you could it by telling her that you did all you couldto retain her but may be that was how it was destined to be. tell her the truth noe before it becomestoo late
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Ezinwannem: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2008
men, dont ppl read, da man have concluded this topic by telling us da outcome, now ppl, look 4 another topic and plz oga Seun, delete diz topic, 10x
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2008
@Meta4,

Tanx for ur advise but as Ezinwannem said, the topic is over because both sisters has moved forward.
They are both married now, so i dont need to do any picking/choosing.

Unless u expect me to tell them the truth for record purposes but i dont think it will be a good idea.
I'm letting the dog sleep and moved forward.

Cheers all smiley
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by NEHEMS: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
O BOY IF JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH IF YOU LOVE HER AND SHE LOVE TOO THEN FIRE ON.DID HER ELDER SISTER WANT TO COME BACK AND MARRY YOU ? WHY IS SHE SO CONCERN ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER YOUNGER SISTER.
SITDOWN WITH HER YOUNGER SISTER AND TRANSFER SOME SINCE TO HER. GOOD LUCK
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Nehems,

Cant u get it angry Every party involved in this topic has moved on. I dont have any relationship with the younger sister anylonger. The are both happily married now,

Tanx
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Ezinwannem: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
@DA JUNTA, we hope u will be happily married 2, now, diz topic is officially ova
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2008
Ezinwannem:

@DA JUNTA, we hope u will be happily married 2, now, diz topic is officially ova

Yeah, I hope 2 b happily married to you soon,

So Sweetie I never knew it was U (my love) all this while shocked

Cant stop loving ya,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Ezinwannem: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2008
cant stop loving ya 2
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by McOmo(m): 1:41am On Apr 10, 2008
hmmn . . . .why do I have my reservations 

KEEP IT ON THE DOWNLOW . . .NOBODY HAS TO KNOW - - - - - R.KELLY FEATURING WHO AGAIN O
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 10, 2008
MAYBE U 'LL TELL HER AFTER MARRIAGE ABI?
BETTER TELL HER NOW.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
Mc Omo:

KEEP IT ON THE DOWNLOW . . .NOBODY HAS TO KNOW - - - - - R.KELLY FEATURING WHO AGAIN O

Featuring Mc Omo wink

When one is really in love, u wanna declare 2d world. d feeling cant be suppressed.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by eleski(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2008
whats up nairalanders, you guys sure know how to give replies

But for a guy to be in this kind of situation, the guy must be a flirt, if not how you take end up with two sisters? and one more thing even if you confess to her (which is the right thing anyways), are you sure thats the only confession you want to make, how about the others wey you don kpokpo before wink, are you ready to leave them for good,
Bros,confess all, and behold all things will become new.

i love NAIRALANDERS cool
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2008
eleski:

whats up nairalanders, you guys sure know how to give replies

But for a guy to be in this kind of situation, the guy must be a flirt, if not how you take end up with two sisters? and one more thing even if you confess to her (which is the right thing anyways), are you sure thats the only confession you want to make, how about the others wey you don kpokpo before wink, are you ready to leave them for good,
Bros,confess all, and behold all things will become new.

i love NAIRALANDERS cool

angry lipsrsealed

think before posting, im trying 2 control my angry
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:11pm On May 08, 2008
hehehehehehehehhe
eeewwoooo!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Da Junta:

angry lipsrsealed

think before posting, im trying 2 control my angry

what will u do??
bust na shocked

but u try o! grin
ok i no its over but i am just curious grin
which one of them was better? tongue
i mean in terms of emm.,,,em lipsrsealed grin u understand na! grin wink
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Ossyiyke(m): 2:55am On Feb 10, 2010
u afe doomed, grin grin grin
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Udiculus(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2010
Hey guy,u are in a really deep shit,i hope u get out of it,but spill d truth so u can be on d same level when u started cos i called dat peace of mind.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by smooooooth: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2010
must u get a wife from dat family?
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
Funny indeed but am Happily Married now to the best wifey on planet earth
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by timilehing(m): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2012
I missed out on dat
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2012
Da Junta: Funny indeed but am Happily Married now to the best wifey on planet earth
woooow.....i love dis Topic! To who plz??
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2012
Da Junta: Pls i need help, i dated a girl who happens to get married later. I then started dating the younger sister who is more ideal for marriage as she is my type. She doesnt know about i and the elder sister, but was told by her cousins that knew. I had to deny it, so that she wont leave me. I really love her but im in a fix as the elder sister that is married isnt happy with me, is still jealous and believes that i am meant for her. What do i do to tell the younger sister the truth and still keep her as i would like her to be the mother of my children. Everything happened soo fast, i wouldnt want anything to spoil my marriage in future.

PLZ I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omaga o bodai ga o!!! cool cool
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by stillme(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
@op the relationship will not work. To safe yourself from shame in the future, back off.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
I married non of the sisters for sure and both are married to other guys. I am a very happy man now and pray for others to find their soul mates as God answereth prayers.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? / Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.