Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Reviving A Dying Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reviving A Dying Relationship (1155 Views)

How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? / Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. / How To Save A Dying Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviving A Dying Relationship by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
sometimes its feels like both of you are not connecting and you guys still like each other but its all fallin apart and you dont know what to do?
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by bisii(f): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
sit down n talk, av a longggggggggg goooooooooodddddddddd n pretty much sincereeee conversation!!!
it helps to revive it sometimes really!!!!! wink wink

but above all pray hard!!!!
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by bebe2007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
I feel u!!! but sometimes its best to call it quits. The explanation for the lack of connection is boredom. Both parties are bored, waiting for the other to make the first move in calling it quits.

1 Like

Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by Easybaby(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2007
clear throat undecided
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by mimigoof: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Easybaby
why r u always clearing throat, abi u get something inside there,
if no be throat u clear
u go roll eye
Na wa oh, 
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by zignorr(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2007
@mimigoof . . .which one is your own
what concerns you with her clearing her throat huh?
Maybe, you don't have throat to clear undecided
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by Easybaby(f): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2007
@mimigoof, what do you mean huh?
some thread makes me to clear throat before replying tongue
Anyway, my zignor will take care of you tongue

@zignor, don't waist your time with that dude cheesy grin
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2007
If you feel you’re not meant for each other, then quit; there’s no reason to revive a relationship which you yourself isn’t fully committed in.
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by iice(f): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2007
When all does nothing. . .best be letting the embers die, sometimes. . .with a douse of gas it will burn brightly but just for a moment and it then dies. . .nothing but smoke and ash remains and maybe some charred remains grinundecided
Re: Reviving A Dying Relationship by Divoc19(f): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
What is dead is dead
No amount of wishes and prayers can bring a dead thing back to life.

Pull yaselves together and move on

(1) (Reply)

Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? / My Love, Sorry I Lost You / Think Before You Enter Into That Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.