Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police (26328 Views)

Cooking: Why Do Some Nigerian Wives Do This? / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by descarado: 5:42pm On Sep 09
cococandy:

The person you’re even quoting is a woman.

Look at how misogyny makes you people act. Dishing blanket insult to anyone you perceive to be a woman.

I’m sure if you knew she was a woman even though she was trying to corroborate what you were saying, you’d have still found a way to insult her angry
I tire for these people.

This issue was heavily trashed here like 4 or 5 yrs ago extensively by lots of diaporians here especially those in uk. I learnt a lot from the discussions then. It was a very good debate for days and days if I can remember. That video was what sparked the whole debate. It's an old video that was why I looked for it.
Those members are gone. Few just come and peep. Teens are everywhere.

I understand the plight of Nigerian women abroad.
Yes, it takes a strong woman and a dedicated husband to survive as a Nigerian married woman abroad. Oga will not like to cook yet you two work. When you are so tire from work and house chores, oga want you to mount him, you said you are very tired, it become an issue.
Oga will not even do common laundry.
Oga has two families in the same UK and Nigeria. Most are feed by their wives cos they can't stoop so low to do some jobs meant for poor people. Loads of loads of issues and when you contact family, they will either brush it off or support their son.
I have seen so many.
Few times I ended up in the hospital was because of stress and oga plays his part a lot. What about where oga don't help? Never know one can be so stressed your mental wellbeing will be in danger.

As long as it's against naija woman, it's a hot topic.
Reno ex wife was blamed for making reno hit her.
What more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by JovialJune(f): 5:50pm On Sep 09
JaskanFactor:
In short, If in the western world, you might as well go get a room in jail, if you decide to put Nigerian woman in your house. I am not surprised.

Never ever put in your house anybody who is shameless enough to spend money buying some one else's fur to cover their head like a masquerade. Or anybody wearing tattoo or fake body parts. They are usually shallow and disruptive if not outright mental case that is certain to end in police incident.

There was another post recently that said Nigerians in Nigeria have the highest divorce rate in Africa.

My own advice to young people who can afford it is to live in separate apartments next to each other, rather than inside each other pockets in same flat.

Cause dont expect that it wont affect you when thier is a force speeding up immorality in the world, and as this increases people will need more space between each other to avoid trouble.

The last thing on the mind of any wig wearing Nigerian woman in UK is the fact that the oyinbo man is trying his hardest to wipeout your husband, both at home and abroad, and there you are trying to live the same life style as oyinbo woman, even wearing oyinbo woman hair, when your own husband is a victim of racism 24/7.

I suspect the last thing you want inside your house in a very very viciously wicked racist world is Nigerian woman, cause she will hand you over to the oyinbo man, whose fur she is already wearing on her head, cause she is ashmed of her on hair. The 2 things are connected , the shame of her own hair, and the need to hand her husband over to oyinbo police.

Possibly the most shameless victim of racist propaganda in this world is the Nigerian woman who has no shame to be wearing oyinbo wig, cause if she wears that wig, not long befor she hands you over to police.

Once you decide that you are going to live a lifestyle that is above that of oyinbo mans hostage captive slave, not long after that, you will be reporting each other to police.

I worked very many technology jobs in Europe since the 90's as engineer, and most young Nigerians have no idea how viciously racist UK people are, as such any attempt to live other than a very simple cheap life style will land you with police eventually.

Cause most women dont know the racists are far harsher to men than women, so they will want to deal with thier husband as if he is not already under too much pressure.

Dont compare yourself to European, Indian, Chines , Asian, cause Africans are at the very bottom of the food chain , in many cases even beneath wild animals who get care from European animal aid agencies while Africans get European sponsored terrorists.

Your husband is a hostage, if you want to live like a princess, you will have to hand him over to the hostage keeper whose fur you already wear on your head.;

Eyah how many times have you been rejected by females with beautiful wigs? Let me guess 100 times abi?

Or dem wipe your head with wigs 50 times abi? I can't imagine the pain cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fit be say ladies insulted you cos you no fit afford to buy dem wigs, so I understand your bitterness grin

But take heart, wigs are permanently here to stay, get used to it cos you'll continue to see females with beautiful wigs for the rest of your existence, try not to die from hypertension sha cheesy
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:51pm On Sep 09
advanceDNA:
how is thinking shes a man and insult..? It's just an error .....My statement to her was to let her know further explanation is not needed....and I was right..someone else still tried to invalidate the video

I have two separate videos about this issue but why would I bother myself trying to prove to strangers ...if strangers think I'm lying , well thats their kettle of fish

madam, apology not accepted.. grin grin....me I don't know why you are always on beast mode, bringing RPGS ans nuclear war heads to packer and broom fight...
..everything is an insult, everything is misogyny once we mention ur genders BS,u think we are bashing ...madam its not my fault ur gender does alot of BS ooooo.....if I tell you children also create false pattern of reports against their parent, and more common a step parent they dont like you will still call me a liar...

Madam...situations in different locations call for different approach....that's why laws are differents in states even in same country..as high as statutory rápe is in the US...the consenting age in some states of United states was reduced to 16... Will u accuse the govt for trying to make statutory rápe increase?

... So just because there are domestic abuse now means the authorities cannot address a sinister pattern they have noticed..?? I mean, this is just small community awareness and u already feel they are silencing ur gender...
Okay ooo.

Warning women not to call the police on their husbands is not community awareness, it’s a crime that will result in a police officer being arrested and prosecuted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 09
advanceDNA:
how is thinking shes a man and insult..? It's just an error .....My statement to her was to let her know further explanation is not needed....and I was right..someone else still tried to invalidate the video
no mistaking her for a man wasn’t the insult. It was the generalization you made afterwards about women while speaking that I was talking about. But if she’s not offended let’s not drag it

madam, apology not accepted.. grin grin....me I don't know why you are always on beast mode, bringing RPGS ans nuclear war heads to packer and broom fight...
..everything is an insult, everything is misogyny once we mention ur genders BS,u think we are bashing ...madam its not my fault ur gender does alot of BS ooooo
I don’t know what’s beast mode here. Are you guys not used to women challenging you? Because I’ve never said anything to you that your fellow man wouldn’t say to you. Why is it beast mode coming from me? Sorry I’m not demure and cutesy. Lmao

.....if I tell you children also create false pattern of reports against their parent, and more common a step parent they dont like you will still call me a liar...
okay that’s not what this is about. I’m not saying people don’t make false reports. I’m saying it’s unbelievable to me that police would tell people to stop reporting issues.

I mean, this is just small community awareness and u already feel they are silencing ur gender...
Okay ooo.
Okay. Well it figures because I can’t find anything about it online. In any article, official police statement or anything of that nature.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by BareFacedLies(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09
JovialJune:

You should do well to check my previous comments to know that you can't stand a chance in a million years,

Try mating an orangutan though, it will suit you perfectly.

Sweery stop fighting it, you know you need a good dick to reset your brain grin

Don't worry I'll be gentle with you cos I know it's been long since you got a good fúck kiss
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Stephench: 6:12pm On Sep 09
Funny how I actually know this woman personally. Surprised to see her when I opened this. Although I've seen the post in her Timeline
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09
cococandy:
no mistaking her for a man wasn’t the insult. It was the generalization you made afterwards about women while speaking that I was talking about. But if she’s not offended let’s not drag it

I don’t know what’s beast mode here. Are you guys not used to women challenging you? Because I’ve never said anything to you that your fellow man wouldn’t say to you. Why is it beast mode coming from me? Sorry I’m not demure and cutesy. Lmao

okay that’s not what this is about. I’m not saying people don’t make false reports. I’m saying it’s unbelievable to me that police would tell people to stop reporting issues.

Okay. Well it figures because I can’t find anything about it online. In any article, official police statement or anything of that nature.

The fraudster in the video that the moniker posted as ‘proof’ started speaking in Yoruba as the Oyinbo men watched. They didn’t know what he was saying to the congregation, he was manipulating the people in that church. Lying outright from the pulpit. Bringing Oyinbo men there under other pretenses then speaking in his native language that they don’t understand. Intimidation and fear tactics. As for the shameful woman telling lies in that video, she says the police issued a letter—no letter is to be found anywhere. The police had nothing to do with this wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:16pm On Sep 09
Stephench:
Funny how I actually know this woman personally. Surprised to see her when I opened this. Although I've seen the post in her Timeline

She’s a horrible liar.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:19pm On Sep 09
This is how the real UK police issue statements & what they issue statements about.

3 Likes

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by advanceDNA: 6:25pm On Sep 09
1stGenAmerican:

Warning women not to call the police on their husbands is not community awareness, it’s a crime that will result in a police officer being arrested and prosecuted.

Warning women not to call the police?? that's what you saw in the video?? Anyway, wateva version makes u sleep well at night is fine with me.

I resist the urge to shàlàyé
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by dkidd: 6:28pm On Sep 09
tiswell:
You think a woman is capable of love?

Dey play you hear
Lol... the mumu go find out the hard way just leave am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Wande22(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09
MrPOTUS:
undecided

I pity our stupid men carrying daughters of eve abroad.

Most Nigerian women are only submissive here coz our law and tradition doesn't give them room to express their evil.

But over there, them go deal with any man with reckless abandon undecided

Who told you say dem no dey do am here

Wetin make me a pesin wey dey train Accountants on Accounting Software Packages in Ibadan turn to pesin wey dey write I am writing to apply for the position of...
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Jungleluv5: 6:50pm On Sep 09
Hmmm when they are here in Nigeria love matters but the moment they stepped out of Nigeria and joined the women groups outside Nigeria and they will start misbehaving ẹgbẹ́ taloloko (who cares about husband)
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by IdeasYapayaski: 6:55pm On Sep 09
advanceDNA:

Oga cal down naaaa...which one is die

Has she not killed you🙄
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by cococandy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09
I couldn’t hear what he was saying either
1stGenAmerican:

The fraudster in the video that the moniker posted as ‘proof’ started speaking in Yoruba as the Oyinbo men watched. They didn’t know what he was saying to the congregation, he was manipulating the people in that church. Lying outright from the pulpit. Bringing Oyinbo men there under other pretenses then speaking in his native language that they don’t understand. Intimidation and fear tactics. As for the shameful woman telling lies in that video, she says the police issued a letter—no letter is to be found anywhere. The police had nothing to do with this wahala.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Calitoscassius(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09
1stGenAmerican:

Same. They have a legal and civic obligation to show up—it’s their job. They’d never advise women against calling them because if anything happened to a woman as a result, they’d be liable for her life.
Absolutely!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by galadima77(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09
EvilMerodack:
Her acccent tho cheesy

Speals like she has a hot yam under her tongue. Make she spill or swallow

Most Nigerian women are oppressors by default, but since the physical limitations and the law here wouldnt allow them dominate their hubbies, they either bully their maids here or escape to that side to show who they are

A bully with a gun will surely become a hired killer

@bolded... Very true
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by HaneefahRN(f): 8:42pm On Sep 09
Men should stop being abusive to their wives, they should strive to be good supportive husbands and good fathers. Only an insane woman will report a good husband to the police. You don't physically and emotionally abuse your spouse and say they should keep tolerating it. Some even financially abuse their spouses seizing all the money she works for in the name of I brought you abroad if she reports that one she will be the bad guy
And this should be vice versa cos some women are abusers

4 Likes

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by JaskanFactor: 9:00pm On Sep 09
JovialJune:

Eyah how many times have you been rejected by females with beautiful wigs? Let me guess 100 times abi?

Or dem wipe your head with wigs 50 times abi? I can't imagine the pain cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fit be say ladies insulted you cos you no fit afford to buy dem wigs, so I understand your bitterness grin

But take heart, wigs are permanently here to stay, get used to it cos you'll continue to see females with beautiful wigs for the rest of your existence, try not to die from hypertension sha cheesy

being ashamed of the hair from your race of people is eventually what leads to you handing your husband over to the race of people whose fur you hide your shame under.

And when its the Oyinbo man himself warning Nigerian women to stop throwing thier husband under the bus, any Nigerian man will be very foolish not to take notice.

And i dont date women whose head stinks of product or who wear wigs, cause the head does not breath and thus it stinks. The most beautiful African women i see wear thier natural hair, and thier head does not stink cause it gets fresh air. And am not ashamed to be seen on street with them cause they are not hiding thier head under the fur from another race of people.

Do you have any idea what it means to be hiding your head under the fur from another race of people.
it means you have absolutely zero shame. Cause the oyinbo women are already making fun of african women cause of this, the videos are all over social media.

The moment i see woman with wig, i know her head will be smelling.

Wear your natural low cut or Afro instead of looking like a masquerade who wishes they were born into another race.

Do you know the history , do you know why you dont have fur like oyinbo, its cause the ancient ancestors of Oyinbo is from the Wolf family that is why they have fur the fur you buy.

And your ancestors as Naggar is from the serpent family that is why you hav no fur, instead you have hair.

Now can you see the joke when a snake goes to by fur from a wolf to put on her head so she can look like a FoxySerpent. Fur does not belong on a snake , nur hair on a fox.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by TobiAbuja: 9:07pm On Sep 09
This WAS NOT an official 'warning' by the Metropolitan police. It was by an off-duty police officer during a church service.

THIS IS MASSIVELY FALSE REPORTING

2 Likes

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by toprealman: 9:18pm On Sep 09
Never marry a broke ass entity. Poverty will make them humble and nice. When they cross over, you will see the real person you married.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Notfogotten: 9:25pm On Sep 09
43Ronin:
They never loved their husband's. The men were just a quick scheme to get out of poverty. When they reach abroad & both the men & the women realise they both need to work hard to make ends meet, it begins to pain the women. They now want to dissolve the marriage so that the man can work harder and send them more funds so that they can ball. Men you sef be wise. Put cctv codedly in ur house. Record when she assaults you and beats ur children like naija people do. I can bet you if you take a video recording to court of your wife beating your children, you will gain custody and she will work to also pay child support. Na because of naija women abroad men no dey buy house. Dem go rent till dem die

Please explain the bolded more.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by JovialJune(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09
JaskanFactor:

being ashamed of the hair from your race of people is eventually what leads to you handing your husband over to the race of people whose fur you hide your shame under.

And when its the Oyinbo man himself warning Nigerian women to stop throwing thier husband under the bus, any Nigerian man will be very foolish not to take notice.

And i dont date women whose head stinks of product or who wear wigs, cause the head does not breath and thus it stinks. The most beautiful African women i see wear thier natural hair, and thier head does not stink cause it gets fresh air. And am not ashamed to be seen on street with them cause they are not hiding thier head under the fur from another race of people.

Do you have any idea what it means to be hiding your head under the fur from another race of people.
it means you have absolutely zero shame. Cause the oyinbo women are already making fun of african women cause of this, the videos are all over social media.

The moment i see woman with wig, i know her head will be smelling.

Wear your natural low cut or Afro instead of looking like a masquerade who wishes they were born into another race.

Do you know the history , do you know why you dont have fur like oyinbo, its cause the ancient ancestors of Oyinbo is from the Wolf family that is why they have fur the fur you buy.

And your ancestors as Naggar is from the serpent family that is why you hav no fur, instead you have hair.

Now can you see the joke when a snake goes to by fur from a wolf to put on her head so she can look like a FoxySerpent. Fur does not belong on a snake , nur hair on a fox.

According to your previous comment you should be close to 50 right? With your audio traveling around Europe and assumed education, you don't know the difference between fur and wig? Can only come from a fool at over 40, such a hard life cheesy the fact that you also think wigs are owned or made from oyibo's hair and not factory made, shows your level of education and enlightenment, na follow come backwardness walai

Pele o ancient of days that thinks everybody must hate wigs and people who use them because you hate them, we see you, a little moniker on a faceless forum, las las you will log out and face your abysmal reality as always,

Ire o.

1 Like

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Ifyz0001: 9:28pm On Sep 09
The same men the white women long to be with??

Nigerian women are insatiable, they just want to have their way when dealing with you.

1 Like

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Maeve7: 9:35pm On Sep 09
descarado:

I tire for these people.

This issue was heavily trashed here like 4 or 5 yrs ago extensively by lots of diaporians here especially those in uk. I learnt a lot from the discussions then. It was a very good debate for days and days if I can remember. That video was what sparked the whole debate. It's an old video that was why I looked for it.
Those members are gone. Few just come and peep. Teens are everywhere.

I understand the plight of Nigerian women abroad.
Yes, it takes a strong woman and a dedicated husband to survive as a Nigerian married woman abroad. Oga will not like to cook yet you two work. When you are so tire from work and house chores, oga want you to mount him, you said you are very tired, it become an issue.
Oga will not even do common laundry.
Oga has two families in the same UK and Nigeria. Most are feed by their wives cos they can't stoop so low to do some jobs meant for poor people. Loads of loads of issues and when you contact family, they will either brush it off or support their son.
I have seen so many.
Few times I ended up in the hospital was because of stress and oga plays his part a lot. What about where oga don't help? Never know one can be so stressed your mental wellbeing will be in danger.

As long as it's against naija woman, it's a hot topic.
Reno ex wife was blamed for making reno hit her.
What more.

What stops them from leaving such marriage?
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by ukaface(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09
idahme:

Ur small mind tell u say na only nurses dey go abroad? How many nurses dey travel ? Na small number compared to those wey dey travel abroad if u like argue with ur fingers na u sabi
Wetin you Dey talk oga
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by seunsmith1930(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09
Lalami3232:
My boss will always say "don't ever take your wife abroad". Now I see his reason for always advocating for people not to take their wives abroad.
Give some woman power and you go regret!!! The only woman that genuinely loves you irrespective of your flaws is your mother. Aside her, bro forget this campaign of "empower our women" oooooo. A woman wey you even train for school go tell you to your face say you're not her class tomorrow.
A woman was complaining of how she has been feeding her family since her husband fell sick for the past 3months. I just shook my head, I stood up and walked away. If you can come out and broadcast such a thing, only God know the shege wey the man go don receive for house.
Weather you like it or not, women are not meant to be leader. They're meant to train, raise and groom leaders.
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo and don't take her abroad.

You have said it all, chief
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Segzy19: 10:52pm On Sep 09
Ode!
1stGenAmerican:

Your friend is lying.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by cyprus000: 11:12pm On Sep 09
1stGenAmerican:

Never. Same with UK police—this advice was never given.
Stop being a bare-face liar.
https://www.nairaland.com/8208811/uk-police-advise-nigerian-women
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by cyprus000: 11:15pm On Sep 09
bukatyne:
Where is the source of the UK police warning Nigerian women not to report their husbands?

Very curious.
This goes to accentuate how low you lot have degenerated, both home and abroad.

https://www.nairaland.com/8208811/uk-police-advise-nigerian-women
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by armyofone(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09
Glimpsetv:
A UK-based woman has urged fellow Nigerian wives in the UK to stop involving the police in minor domestic issues that can easily be resolved at home.

According to her, the London Metropolitan Police have issued a warning to UK-based Nigerian women, advising them to cease the frequent and unnecessary reporting of their husbands. She explained that for the London police to issue such a warning indicates they have grown tired of the excessive reporting.

She advised Nigerian women to learn to tolerate their husbands, explaining that men in the UK are generally more understanding than men in Nigeria, and should therefore be easier to live with. She expressed surprise as to why Nigerian women would suddenly find it difficult to get along with their husbands, whom they have been married to and lived with back home in Nigeria for over 10 years. She noted that just one year after relocating to the UK, many of these women begin having issues with their husbands, to the extent of reporting them to the London police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBtrPB7Bw0Q?si=3Y4IgvbAivzXehNu

You must report violence.

It is mandatory in western clime!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by godofuck231: 12:27am
Ashawoe and disgrace can't be separated, there's nothing to confuse yourself with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / Why You Shouldn't Marry A Lady Raised By A Single Parent / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.