Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police (26410 Views)

Cooking: Why Do Some Nigerian Wives Do This? / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Emmanuel909090: 2:32am On Sep 10
Last last e don cast.
I repeat, e don cast.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Emmanuel909090: 3:21am On Sep 10
Drella:

Lol oyinbo no dey submissive

This is what we think.
Oyinbo wea I don see once, dea more submissive than I ever thought, I won't go into details.

1 Like

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Drella(m): 3:25am On Sep 10
Emmanuel909090:

This is what we think.
Oyinbo wea I don see once, dea more submissive than I ever thought, I won't go into details.

Na that details I need.
I want to decide whether I should marry oyinbo or not.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Whytelyon(m): 5:52am On Sep 10
They won't love you because you don't have money , when you do, they be around you everytime , they won't love you because you don't bring them overseas , when you do they will be on beck and call of the police to ensure your destruction and all what not. They won't love you if you broke , when you do, and show them good life , they seek divorce and come for everything you have to be split in 2 halves, leaving them with larger share. I'm happy UK police is coming to their senses. US also should open their eyes, and know the evil these people commit.

With the way things are, to love go hard o. Them, Liberian and US women I really don't know who misbehave pass. I tell people , help if you can, and let them go. 96% of Nigerian women no worth all these things we do for them.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by DeeScan: 7:03am On Sep 10
descarado:

I am not oga. I am a lady. I live in uk and yes our men can drive you mad but there are so many instances where our women run to the police for some stupid things you have in every family including the brits.

The men are not helping matters at all and cos of freedom to finally complain to who will hear them out once, they tend to overdo it. That's the message the met police was passing across.

LMAO .. Everyone thinks you're a man ...

Maybe you should add the pink "f" beside your moniker .. it's gonna change things except you don't get tired as being labeled male..
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by venekconsult2(m): 7:05am On Sep 10
the question should be, will they hear?
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Whytelyon(m): 7:19am On Sep 10
venekconsult2:
the question should be, will they hear?

How will they hear? Na those ones way day do dependants stuff I day pity pass.
One girl and a guy travelled to this same UK. They were about getting married, and the guy spent millions in fees to send this idiot to school in the UK, Bedfordshire to be precise, as she reach UK , UK breeze blow am, she go fuck___ her ex boyfriend way dump am , way she use spend her life savings send go UK , the guy day go UK no tell am, e fuck__ her finish go UK, as she go the same UK, she go fuck__ the guy again. Now see what, she come say she no want this guy , say na her ex she want, way 2 of them come UK as dependant after spending millions on her head to bring her to UK, the Baba ended up getting COS , and managed to salvage his immigrant status in the UK. I learnt the stupid girl is now pleading to come back, say she was deceived again.

I tell the boy , say he let her come back , na bastard he be. These people , what they deserve na to leave them make them day wallow in darkness like that. These people don't value love.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by lapazi(m): 7:20am On Sep 10
Emmanuel900:
The truth is most of these women never love their husband in the first place.

They just settled for them because they have the fattest pocket and are able to fill the role of provider they need, so when they get to UK with more opportunities for women to make more money and empowerment, their husband become useless to them and they just want to bail out.
I told my friend this just the other day. And the truth is I don’t entirely blame the women. Most Nigerian men believe that the only way they can woo a woman is with money. So, naturally women have been conditioned to go for the man with the fattest pocket as you said. You’re spot on, immediately they get abroad and see that that have better opportunities, better lives, better chances at making it without the man (who is now struggling to keep her in check) they’d bail.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by descarado: 8:59am On Sep 10
DeeScan:
LMAO .. Everyone thinks you're a man ...

Maybe you should add the pink "f" beside your moniker .. it's gonna change things except you don't get tired as being labeled male..
I don't really care about that honestly. The day I have strength, I may add I am a lady. But those who interact with me regularly know everything about me.
How are you?
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by descarado: 9:00am On Sep 10
Maeve7:

What stops them from leaving such marriage?
Well, isolation.
Isolation is worst than depression.

Also thinking it's is better fir the kids.

Then hoping things will change kiss

1 Like

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by bigcasava1(m): 9:32am On Sep 10
That's am encouraging our men to marry white women
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Maeve7: 9:54am On Sep 10
descarado:

Well, isolation.
Isolation is worst than depression.

Also thinking it's is better fir the kids.

Then hoping things will change kiss

Interesting. Thanks.
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by bukatyne(f): 1:31pm On Sep 10
cyprus000:

This goes to accentuate how low you lot have degenerated, both home and abroad.

https://www.nairaland.com/8208811/uk-police-advise-nigerian-women

Don't confuse me with the women in your family.

2 Likes

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:20pm On Sep 10
cyprus000:

Stop being a bare-face liar.
https://www.nairaland.com/8208811/uk-police-advise-nigerian-women

An African addressing Africans in the UK. No UK police to be found anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Decotecho: 4:02pm On Sep 10
1stGenAmerican:

An African addressing Africans in the UK. No UK police to be found anywhere.

Did you not see the post showing the police officer in Met uniform speaking to the matter?
Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:08pm On Sep 10
Decotecho:

Did you not see the post showing the police officer in Met uniform speaking to the matter?

Nope. It’s all lies.

3 Likes

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Emmanuel909090: 5:18pm On Sep 10
Drella:

Na that details I need.
I want to decide whether I should marry oyinbo or not.

Bro personality differs, just pray to meet a submissive oyinbo, you will understand, and they are more faithful

1 Like

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Onegai(f): 9:17pm On Sep 10
Truth is, Nigeria is a poor country and you can't expect Poverty-Capital of the world to produce morally acceptable social mores.

So Marriage here is like War and Survival. Not Love.

Then you guys get to country that isn't in Survival mode and your spouse can actually afford a living. And you're not ready mentally for the mindset shift you need to go from War to Peace.

It's the same way someone brought up in Mushin will always be hungrier than someone brought up in Park view Estate. You can't blame them, Mushin was rough but now they have to adjust to Ikoyi.

And yes, some women do abuse the system abroad and make frivolous reports.

Stop fighting yourselves. You're now equals. Start thinking less like Lord-And-Servant and more like CEO-And-CFO. Both of you integral to each other's success.

And for those thinking marrying from another race is the solution, hoooo boyyyy!

Listen, Oyinbo people think they're God's gift to humanity. They read the Bible and believe that the chosen Israelites are Caucasian (hey, they're at the top of food chain racially).

Which means, no matter how much they love you, they will always look down on you.

And the day you forget yourself and presume to think you're on the same level as Tiffany, your pretty oyinbo wife, is the day she will remind you that you're a black monkey in her subconscious. She will love your little biracial babies yet remove them from you, lest they be tainted by your negritude.

Just go and ask your brothers married to them why they're they submissive spouse and are shooting videos all over TikTok, "My oyinbo wife tries Egusi soup for the first time!"
grin

Think I'm lying? Go ask on Twitter what happened between Paul Graham and Nigerians. Man complained about using verbose language that sounds like AI, we challenged him and the superiority that flowed out of him, mehnnnn.

Every race has their wahala. But you're Black, which means that nobody respects you in the general scheme of things, save for another Black person. And then you now add in country and Ethnicity and you then see how disdainful other African countries are of you (they're only marrying you in the US/UK because Finance, Finance, Finance. Nigerians are usually the richest Africans subgroup in the diaspora).

Manage your expectations, Love your husband, love your wife. You're her CEO, she's your CFO. You both need to be on point to succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by Gerrard59(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10
Onegai:
Truth is, Nigeria is a poor country and you can't expect Poverty-Capital of the world to produce m

Stop fighting yourselves. You're now equals. Start thinking less like Lord-And-Servant and more like CEO-And-CFO. Both of you integral to each other's success.
I am curious, does this CEO-And-CFO arrangement work seamlessly in middle and upper-middle class homes in Nigeria? That is, they don't intend to relocate at any point, but they have such an arrangement.

And for those thinking marrying from another race is the solution, hoooo boyyyy! Listen, Oyinbo people think they're God's gift to humanity. They read the Bible and believe that the chosen Israelites are Caucasian (hey, they're at the top of food chain racially). Which means, no matter how much they love you, they will always look down on you. And the day you forget yourself and presume to think you're on the same level as Tiffany, your pretty oyinbo wife, is the day she will remind you that you're a black monkey in her subconscious. She will love your little biracial babies yet remove them from you, lest they be tainted by your negritude. Just go and ask your brothers married to them why they're they submissive spouse and are shooting videos all over TikTok, "My oyinbo wife tries Egusi soup for the first time!"
Praise God! I have been preaching this ever since.

Think I'm lying? Go ask on Twitter what happened between Paul Graham and Nigerians. Man complained about using verbose language that sounds like AI, we challenged him and the superiority that flowed out of him, mehnnnn.
He would have done worse if not for the perceived backlash he would have gotten from African Americans as Nigerians are black people. I think that is why he did not go too far, but strictly from a country perspective.

Every race has their wahala. But you're Black, which means that nobody respects you in the general scheme of things, save for another Black person. And then you now add in country and Ethnicity and you then see how disdainful other African countries are of you (they're only marrying you in the US/UK because Finance, Finance, Finance. Nigerians are usually the richest Africans subgroup in the diaspora).
Another hit record! I don preach this thing tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / Is Cheating Normal For Men?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.