Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) (44861 Views)

One Year In Office: Tinubu’s Score Card (Photos) / 100 Days In Office: Tinubu’s On Right Track — Adedeji / Attack At Ogun APC Rally Disrespect To President’s Office – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Bigkoko: 6:32pm On Sep 09
My dear I'm with you on this Biko! No be Asiwaju? We go still vote am in 2027. No mind those wailers. But try survive reach 2027 sha

Kingbuhari:
If voting against Tinubu will make you feel better again, just fasten your seat belt i will vote for him this time around
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by YesDaddyTill203: 6:33pm On Sep 09
EmperorEmerald2:
Muslims Muslims Tickets is not 🚭 Religious Fanatics keep on fooling ur Self
Just see how shallow and very dumb this one is. This is partly why Nigeria is so fvcked up. Too many shallow low IQ idiots masquerading as "educated youths ". Smh
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by abba190: 6:37pm On Sep 09
in tinubus voice i say "i swear to God everybody must collect" grin grin
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by KINGS100(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09
A man without Record Archeived the set target on millennium development goals. He attended debates and granted several interviews to communicate His vision for the country if elected.
You Man with track record of certifate forgery couldn't respect you enough to participate in a debate nor grant press interviews. I don't expect much from people who couldn't see beyond their shadows.

Sonyboom765:
That's is the difference btw those supporting BAT n you obidient. Tinubu was supported over his visible track record but his failure at the presidency in a singular year is enough for all well wishing Nigeria to know he as nothing to offer. Wish is unlike those of you that supported a man without track record over tribal sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Chetas81(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09
Oniranu citizens, tinubu government no longer favours this silly individuals and their family any longer,you Nigerians citizens have to learn the hard way🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Eagleways: 6:41pm On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:
When Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala was managing the Nigerian economy, South West APC and their media dogs made people believe they can do better.

Look at the economy today.

In shambles!!
people wey dem stock no fit manage shop at cele bustop wan manage economy? How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by chudez0147(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09
ednut1:
He must complete 8 years then El rufia/ umahi takes over 👹
Na slap I go slap you . Two shot men you just mentioned
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by KINGS100(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09
A zombie elects a serial certificate forger, a zombie elect a man with drug related offence in Chicago. A zombie elects a man who couldn't communicate His plan during campaign. That's what zombies do.

Sweeetheart:
These obidients are dumb, so because someone supported Tinubu he must lick everything he do when they're Peter obi supporters who see no wrong in his imperfections

Everyone can't be a zombie

1 Like

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Munzy14(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09
ednut1:
He must complete 8 years then El rufia/ umahi takes over 👹
I swear...😆😆😆😆
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Solofresh2: 6:44pm On Sep 09
Brendaniel:
I kept asking these Tinubu supporters during the election if they ever learn, they kept throwing insults, I told them their eyes will clear that it was just a matter of time...

Some even told me, we will give him 4 years if he doesn't perform we will remove and I asked which one is harder, to prevent him or to remove him?

Well, we all know the answer to that....
Believe your votes counts at your own peril.Even if Peter Obi gets 85% of the votes with the remaining 15% for Tinubu will still be declared President
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by EreluRoz: 6:44pm On Sep 09
She's a bold and truthful person, she believed in asiwaju just like I did and when he failed she withdrew his support just like I'm doing. Please be guided
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by presido11: 6:45pm On Sep 09
EvilMerodack:
Just one person

Not news worthy

Next!
The same thing you were saying with your other cyrus handle. Now it's upto 10 people.
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On Sep 09
When rain falls, it pours on everyone...... 😁😊😂

1 Like

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by YesDaddyTill203: 6:46pm On Sep 09
nedekid:

Juvenile fulmination of non-juvenile person.
Chimamanda adichie

Low IQ IPOB retard posting trash that he lacks the basic meaning of. Adichie the IPOB tribalist is trash, she has been exposed as a tribal bigot which is very typical of losers like you.
IPOB retards are doing more fulmination, wailing, and crying than anyone on Earth, go and ask Namdiot Coward Cownu and the midget in Finland- FACT

STFU and get lost.
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Matheusmartin: 6:47pm On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:
Lmao

The same doctor who diagnosed "Emotional Exhaustion" for Wailers in 8years, couldn't survive 1½years before suffering from same "Emotional Exhaustion".

I'm prescribing 2 tablets of aspirin 2 times daily for 6½years for her.

Make the aspirin three times dly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09
Bigkoko:
My dear I'm with you on this Biko! No be Asiwaju? We go still vote am in 2027. No mind those wailers. But try survive reach 2027 sha

they will learn in hard way .... 😁😁😁 2015 I campaigned vigorously for Jonathan, they said I am enemy of progress, one of my friend nearly fought me at polling centre because I was trying to convince this man why we must not allow APC to come to power, he supported APC because orji uzor Kalu who happened to be his kinsman convinced them of juicy appointment if APC win. I looked at him, I told him , man of APC managed to find their way in corridor of power I will leave Nigeria for you and them to enjoy, just 6 months of Buhari in power am already on my way to new destinations of no return, this very guy , i used to play with his emotions anytime he asked me of help, i will toy with him for months and at the end i will not give the money but i have forgiven him, but what i do now, i make sure i remind him of his great blunder of that year... I told him I have forgiven u but u see that sin , I will make sure it live with u till the rest of Ur life.... You know Many of them vote base on ethnicity and religious lines, having an Igbo presidency will not add any value to average Igbo person so I don't care if an Igbo become president or not all I want is an enabling environment that I will thrive but so many of other don't understand it that way, if my brother is the president today and he bleeps up, i will be the first to criticise him ... But since we are not ready to do away with ethnic and religious politics let's keep voting like dunch until we get sense... As for me the hardship didn't stop me from erecting my dream home here and there because any time Dollar goes up, it's an advantage to we that live abroad

2 Likes

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by DJInfluence: 6:58pm On Sep 09
What do you prefer, for them to stick to their gun when they know the choice they made was not the right one based on current economy?
It takes a bigger person to own their mistake.
It's their choice to vote whoever they want and their choice to change their mind if they are disappointed with the choice they made. I see no point trying to make fun of such people. Rather they should be encouraged. The more former supporters that speaks up against this govt, the better. The suffering is affecting everyone right now regardless of party affiliation or ethnic correlation or social status.
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by tito44: 6:59pm On Sep 09
Sweeetheart:
These obidients are dumb, so because someone supported Tinubu he must lick everything he do when they're Peter obi supporters who see no wrong in his imperfections

Everyone can't be a zombie

Zombîesm is exclusively reserved for APC and tulumbu supporters. So it's you and your irks that are zombiés

1 Like

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by onuman: 7:00pm On Sep 09
Bimpe29:
We supported him but can't stand on his heartless and hopeless mandate. Removing him isn't a personal but collective mission.
Collective mission by who and who?

One of the earliest steps of President Tinubu was 300% salary increase for members of the armed forces. It's for the armed forces to protect his tenure. At the present rate of inflation, Nigeria's population may reduce by half before the next election in 2027.
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Bigkoko: 7:00pm On Sep 09
My dear na we wey dey abroad naim gain ohhh. Since Dem no wan get sense, Omo Asiwaju till 4031....

Kingbuhari:
they will learn in hard way .... 😁😁😁 2015 I campaigned vigorously for Jonathan, they said I am enemy of progress, one of my friend nearly fought me at polling centre because I was trying to convince this man why we must not allow APC to come to power, he supported APC because orji uzor Kalu who happened to be his kinsman convinced them of juicy appointment if APC win. I looked at him, I told him , man of APC managed to find their way in corridor of power I will leave Nigeria for you and them to enjoy, just 6 months of Buhari in power am already on my way to new destinations of no return, this very guy , i used to play with his emotions anytime he asked me of help, i will toy with him for months and at the end i will not give the money but i have forgiven him, but what i do now, i make sure i remind him of his great blunder of that year... I told him I have forgiven u but u see that sin , I will make sure it live with u till the rest of Ur life.... You know Many of them vote base on ethnicity and religious lines, having an Igbo presidency will not add any value to average Igbo person so I don't care if an Igbo become president or not all I want is an enabling environment that I will thrive but so many of other don't understand it that way, if my brother is the president today and he bleeps up, i will be the first to criticise him ... But since we are not ready to do away with ethnic and religious politics let's keep voting like dunch until we get sense... As for me the hardship didn't stop me from erecting my dream home here and there because any time Dollar goes up, it's an advantage to we that live abroad
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by tito44: 7:03pm On Sep 09
YesDaddyTill203:

Just see how shallow and very dumb this one is. This is partly why Nigeria is so fvcked up. Too many shallow low IQ idiots masquerading as "educated youths ". Smh

You are actually the dumb and shallow person here. Your parents should have used your school fees to play baba ijebu as it's a waste of money
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by chatinent: 7:05pm On Sep 09
When the tribalism becomes too hot to handle..

1 Like

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by doncartel: 7:05pm On Sep 09
Even if Tinibu is 101% serious, he will still fail because he doesn’t have what it takes to move Nigeria forward. That’s why he has decided to focus on looting the treasury for himself and his family.

Only Peter Obi has the insight, intellect, capacity, morality, anointing, charisma, technique, skill, energy, ideas, wisdom, team, courage, experience, stamina, record, sagacity, I can go on and on.

1 Like

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Intergrated: 7:08pm On Sep 09
EvilMerodack:
Just one person

Not news worthy

Next!
cursed soul
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by fredpeter(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:
1 year never finish, you don join the wailers🤣.

From wishing others to becoming the main Wailer in a space of a year+.

She nova see anything yet..
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by rottennaija(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:
1 year never finish, you don join the wailers🤣.

From wishing others to becoming the main Wailer in a space of a year+.

It's called Maturity. It's a normal thing to life that people make mistakes. What you do after realizing the mistake is what defines you. While some people become disillusioned and suffer cognitive dissonance, holding and hanging on to a poor decision, others quickly realize it was a poor decision and take steps to correct it. It's maturity.
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by ClearFlair: 7:18pm On Sep 09
Brendaniel:
I kept asking these Tinubu supporters during the election if they ever learn, they kept throwing insults, I told them their eyes will clear that it was just a matter of time...

Some even told me, we will give him 4 years if he doesn't perform we will remove and I asked which one is harder, to prevent him or to remove him?

Well, we all know the answer to that....

People who support incompetence can never have sound logic
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by sirchim(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:
Lmao

The same doctor who diagnosed "Emotional Exhaustion" for Wailers in 8years, couldn't survive 1½years before suffering from same "Emotional Exhaustion".

I'm prescribing 2 tablets of aspirin 2 times daily for 6½years for her.
And don't forget to add bitter OBI 🤔
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Konjiboii: 7:18pm On Sep 09
Her suffer and cries dey give me joy

1 Like

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Nonexisting1: 7:19pm On Sep 09
I'm done learning my political lesson and I've dusted my voters card waiting for 2027. This time, I will vote Tinubu to teach Ronu people a political lesson. Baba Tinubu my guy, more hardship please.

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Uncletony(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09
Everyone has seen what the Yoruba government can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.