Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) (44864 Views)

One Year In Office: Tinubu’s Score Card (Photos) / 100 Days In Office: Tinubu’s On Right Track — Adedeji / Attack At Ogun APC Rally Disrespect To President’s Office – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by worksmart(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10
I love Buhari he really tried bur his only failure was allowing Tinubu to win the APC primaries.

But I supposed he never expected Tinubu to be this corrupt wasteful.
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Sweeetheart(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10
lexy2014:

are you saying that tinubu is messing up, failing, fumbling in office and has nothing to show for his time in office so far?

Mumu kid and his usual useless question
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Sweeetheart(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10
Konjiboii:

Your craze no fit ever get cure, except you dey abroad type this rubbish

If you're not the crazy homosapien you will know being abroad is not a meal ticket to enjoy sanity

Stop dropping your brain before typing ewu
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Sweeetheart(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10
tito44:

Zombîesm is exclusively reserved for APC and tulumbu supporters. So it's you and your irks that are zombiés

I'm not zombie and if I'm obidient I will always checkmate his wrongdoings, he's just a bloody dumb politician like others, nothing special
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10
KINGS100:
A zombie elects a serial certificate forger, a zombie elect a man with drug related offence in Chicago. A zombie elects a man who couldn't communicate His plan during campaign. That's what zombies do.

Obi didn't present his BA cert, that tells a lot. These politicians are in the same circle of fraud, your parents were compel to use bank that obi had shares as salary acct yet obi is saint

Telling you to get sense is a total waste of time, you and sense are two parrel line, no wonder in your struggle days your likes dey donate for Peter obi a billionaire

Ewu!
Re: Barely 2 Years In Office, Tinubu's Staunch Supporter Becomes "Wailer" (DEBUNKED) by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Sep 10
Sweeetheart:

Mumu kid and his usual useless question

Adult, am surprised you can't answer the question asked by some one you call a kid.

are you saying that tinubu is messing up, failing, fumbling in office and has nothing to show for his time in office so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.