Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,184 members, 7,973,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:00 PM

Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso (18198 Views)

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / Hamman Tukur Is Dead / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Brendaniel: 1:15pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
Exactly you own problem is not Tinubu MKO or Awolowo your problem is the fact that they are Yoruba. Is it not ironic that a man the entire length n breath of Nigeria voted in MKO is rejected by your like yet you think those of us that do not like Peter Obi as president should not that right. Na by force to vote Obi.
Make your papa come force me vote Obi now.

That one is your own problem, at least you have done it before and you can see the result today, you can try it again, who cares?

Igbos will keep laughing at you guys for making bad choice because of tribalism grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Gandollar(f): 1:16pm On Sep 10
Brendaniel:

Have you ever supported or voted an Igbo man in your entire life? Igbos have done that for Yorubas...

So we have bragging rights on that not you...
Sonyboom765 like the rest Yoruba mooslims became more toxic than their fore father's when igbos rejected the brain dead, drug addict, fraudulent urinating machine they worship that they are now ashamed of the mandate.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by GoodLife4live: 1:26pm On Sep 10
Brendaniel:

That's the problem, the acceptance, had it been she didn't make the tweet of acceptance then nobody will have any problem with her.

If she trusted Tinubu enough to handle Nigeria after he won then why is she tweeting again to remove him?

Obidients never accepted Tinubu because we never trusted him especially with the way he got there, accepting him means accepting and endorsing illegality, fraud, deceit and lies and as such giving him support.

Someone who used illegality to claim power may hardly use that power for the good of the people, and Obidients have been proven right about Tinubu, reason why Obidients never accepted nor endorsed his presidency...

She can vote whoever she likes in 2027, that is her fvkcing problem, endorsing Tinubu with the whole illegality even shows the type of person she is....
No evidence....Una fraudsters..... Fraudsters accusing others

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by chopnaira: 1:37pm On Sep 10
EvilMerodack:
So that LizzySamuel thread na lie

You people are something else

Why are Obidients like this

And the mods refused to push this thread to front-page to correct the lies. Perhaps the mods are embarrassed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Sonyboom765: 1:40pm On Sep 10
I knew you will take the bait.

Attached is the 2023 election result with Yorubas vote for the foolish Peter Obi you wanted to force down everybody's throat or is Obi not Igbo again.

Oyo
Ogun
Ondo

This are facts n not friction. Yorubas voted an Igbo this much when they have their own son on the ballot now you show us Igbo vote to a Yoruba candidate when you have an Igbo candidate among the two leading political parties.

Igbos even chose Tofa ahead of a philanthropist like MKO Abiola, you no even get shame making this senseless claim.

Imagine voting any candidate ahead of Awolowo for any reason. Can even Azikwe stand close to him ?! You suppose die of shame.

Brendaniel:

Have you ever supported or voted an Igbo man in your entire life? Igbos have done that for Yorubas...

So we have bragging rights on that not you...
Sadly for you I am a Christian
Gandollar post=131937471:
Sonyboom765 like the rest Yoruba mooslims became more toxic than their fore father's when igbos rejected the brain dead, drug addict, fraudulent urinating machine they worship that they are now ashamed of the mandate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Brendaniel: 1:45pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
I knew you will take the bait.

Attached is the 2023 election result with Yorubas vote for the foolish Peter Obi you wanted to force down everybody's throat or is Obi not Igbo again.

Oyo
Ogun
Ondo

This are facts n not friction. Yoruba have you Igbo this much when they have their own soon on the ballot now you show us Igbo vote to a Yoruba candidate when you have an Igbo candidate among the two leading political parties.

Still not up to what we gave OBJ back to back.... we still lead

1 Like

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Brendaniel: 1:47pm On Sep 10
GoodLife4live:
No evidence....Una fraudsters..... Fraudsters accusing others

So speaking the truth means fraud to you?

well, that's your problem...
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Sonyboom765: 1:47pm On Sep 10
And who was the Igbo candidate Obj contested against for you igbos to vote for him or you mean you simply had no choice as he contested against another Yoruba.

Even when you Igbos had option of MKO Yoruba n Tofa Hausa you voted Tofa.

The joke is own the foolishness you are displaying here. You think you are talking to an illiterate ?! I de help your soul shame.

Brendaniel:

Still not up to what we gave OBJ back to back.... we still lead

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by AfonjaConehead: 1:50pm On Sep 10
Freetech:
It's in their blood to lie and mill fake news.

Like follower like leader the package fraud

What surprise me is how Seun and him Mod continue to support the fraud by pushing their fake news to front page.

One mod even suspended my account for 7 days for no sane reason than that i confronting them with truth
You confronted them with truth...truth about what,that Tinubu and his APC govt are doing very well!?
You have mouth to mention truth! Shame
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by AfonjaConehead: 1:51pm On Sep 10
CodeTemplarr:
She only accepted the stolen "manhood" like Obidients eventually did. That was her offense. Fear obidients. Very pathetic bunch.
People who speak the truth are always hated and truth always hurt demons.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by AfonjaConehead: 1:53pm On Sep 10
chopnaira:
They are called headless and fascist mob for a reason.

Those clowns that call themselves Obidients can make people with weak mental health do the unthinkable.
The country now doesn't need soft talks.
The country wasn't as worse as this 2012 when you bunch poured out in the streets to protect but nobody did anything to you people...now people are airing their due views and you are here like the attack .... you are

1 Like

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Brendaniel: 1:57pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
And who was the Igbo candidate Obj contested against for you igbos to vote for him or you mean you simply had no choice as he contested against another Yoruba.

Even when you Igbos had option of MKO Yoruba n Tofa Hausa you voted Tofa.

The joke is own the foolishness you are displaying here. You think you are talking to an illiterate ?! I de help you soul shame.

Ojukwu contested with OBJ, so what's your point?

Isn't it clear why most of you support Tinubu is because of tribalism ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Brendaniel: 1:59pm On Sep 10
Gandollar:

Tinubu knew their weakness and capitalized on it so much...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10
CodeTemplarr:
She only accepted the stolen "manhood" like Obidients eventually did. That was her offense. Fear obidients. Very pathetic bunch.

Now look at a saint talking. Hypocrisy flying around like wood pecker

1 Like

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by CommonSense1967: 2:30pm On Sep 10
Obid iot are very low IQ animals.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by RodgersAkpafu: 2:31pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
This is the mistake your fathers like Azikwe made, you are making n your unborn generation will continue making.

Let me make it clear to you, Tinubu is a glaring failure as even the dead can see but trust me I will rather die multiple time over than see Peter Obi as president of Nigeria because of your miserable lot.

you have a very low IQ
you think this is tribal games ?
or a popularity contest?

This level of mental ret@rdation amongst you ppl is just staggering
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by BoldBrainz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10
If she likes, she should vote KOWA or Sowore's mushroom party, Tinubu's Guantanamo government doesn't care😂. Even with fuel over a thousand naira, you Nigerians are still segregating and fighting people over party differences.

Everybody dey collect! Everybody go still collect! Aje!
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Softmirror: 2:40pm On Sep 10
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by onuman: 2:46pm On Sep 10
chopnaira:

Those clowns that call themselves Obidients can make people with weak mental health do the unthinkable.

Obidients defeated your Bola Tinubu, at least. INEC boss appointed by APC urinated on the Electoral Act of 2022 and bent down to take his vomit, after seeing that Obi was beating Tinubu in the presidential election.

Only a clown would still be proud of his choice after seeing what Tinubu government has done to Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Jayhome24: 2:46pm On Sep 10
Another obidients lie bursted.

I swear to Jah obi-diot will never smell Asoo Rock till he die.

I can realy say if there is any other person under the sun u hate with passion like obi, Trump and obidient, I hate these people with utmost passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by onuman: 2:51pm On Sep 10
Who voted for Tinubu now that people who were thought to have voted him are denying they voted Tinubu?
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by spiralwedge(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10
PO and his people are such nuisance to any sane space. And this bullying got to stop.
Even if she voted for BAT and retracted, what is their business? Everyone has the right to their one vote. Don’t this people go to school, do they understand what democracy is, what a free society is

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Omoluabi16(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10
See ehn, if you no patient or realistic, you will hate Peter obi. I discovered early how to separate some obidients from the man himself. That mob no sabi politics. Even till now, their eye never open.

They're still headless.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by stuffs2002: 2:59pm On Sep 10
Obi rodents are always full of lies.

Most of the people who protested or are complaining about Tinubu never voted Tinubu from the beginning but IP0B/0BIDIENTS are quick to term them former Tinubu supporter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by hafeeanubasy: 3:00pm On Sep 10
chopnaira:

Naming Peter obi on the same sentence as competence is soo irritating

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:00pm On Sep 10
chopnaira:

mumu
u people think anyone cares who u vote for and support? grin
we are only here to remind u when the suffering get harder grin
if u like vote mango tree as president, nobody cares. when the suffering comes, e go go round everyone just as tinubulation is serving everyone hot hot breakfast grin grin
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Curious346: 3:02pm On Sep 10
Goodvibes007:
Man. I had to go check out the girl's twitter page. Obidients are really a despicable lot. They came after the girl like hungry vultures. The girl allowed them to insult and curse her fully before she revealed who she voted and campaigned for.

The Obidient that calls herself Nneka below even insulted someone that tried to make her reason.

That nneka is definitely one Akande

1 Like

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Curious346: 3:03pm On Sep 10
hafeeanubasy:

wiuna don start. He is Ur next president
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Curious346: 3:03pm On Sep 10
stuffs2002:
Obi rodents are always full of lies.

Most of the people who protested or are complaining about Tinubu never voted Tinubu from the beginning but IP0B/0BIDIENTS are quick to term them former Tinubu supporter
this mardman. Are you still alive?
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:03pm On Sep 10
hafeeanubasy:

mumu
the one that is competent now, how is he treating you grin
if you brain nor full with can of worms, you should have at least have a rethink about ur choice.
u choose buhari on competence and he failed you. you selected tinubu and he is failing you.
it clearly means the problem is from you. you cant even identify competence when you see it grin
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Curious346: 3:04pm On Sep 10
spiralwedge:
PO and his people are such nuisance to any sane space. And this bullying got to stop.
Even if she voted for BAT and retracted, what is their business? Everyone has the right to their one vote. Don’t this people go to school, do they understand what democracy is, what a free society is

she's a wailer. That's the point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP / Vp Sambo Had Close Ties To Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.