Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,173 members, 7,973,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso (18194 Views)

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / Hamman Tukur Is Dead / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Curious346: 3:04pm On Sep 10
Jayhome24:
Another obidients lie bursted.

I swear to Jah obi-diot will never smell Asoo Rock till he die.

I can realy say if there is any other person under the sun u hate with passion like obi, Trump and obidient, I hate these people with utmost passion.
that man is Ur next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by stuffs2002: 3:08pm On Sep 10
Brendaniel:

Her problem, is it not Kwakwanso she voted the last time, let her repeat it again or even with Atiku, that's her problem, if she sincerely knows the best among them and decides to vote just to prove a point or teach some people a lesson then that is her fvcking problem, at least you guys did it in the last election and we can see how it is going....

Obi rodents are too daft

So anyone not voting Obi is trying to teach you people a lesson. Must politics be so hateful to all of you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by hafeeanubasy: 3:09pm On Sep 10
Curious346:
😆

Like you have carry all those failed 2023 stupid prophecies over

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by izubext007: 3:11pm On Sep 10
damage control
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:11pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
I knew you will take the bait.

Attached is the 2023 election result with Yorubas vote for the foolish Peter Obi you wanted to force down everybody's throat or is Obi not Igbo again.

Oyo
Ogun
Ondo

This are facts n not friction. Yorubas voted an Igbo this much when they have their own son on the ballot now you show us Igbo vote to a Yoruba candidate when you have an Igbo candidate among the two leading political parties.

Igbos even chose Tofa ahead of a philanthropist like MKO Abiola, you no even get shame making this senseless state.

Imagine voting any candidate ahead of Awolowo for any reason. Can even Azikwe stand close to him ?! You suppose die of shame.

you are an idiot
it is very clear majority of those that voted obi in yoruba land are not even yorubas
that figure you are seeing are majorly SS nd SE people living in those states and not yoruba votes
how many yorubas dey SE to vote tinubu? laziness nor go ever gree una leave una region grin
when una go get sense for that una SW region?
awolowo supposed used all the time and resources he spent creating for free education on an ashawo
na that one for pay am pass
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by chopnaira: 3:12pm On Sep 10
onuman:

Obidients defeated your Bola Tinubu, at least. INEC boss appointed by APC urinated on the Electoral Act of 2022 and bent down to take his vomit, after seeing that Obi was beating Tinubu in the presidential election.

Only a clown would still be proud of his choice after seeing what Tinubu government has done to Nigeria.
The agulu fraud only defeated Tinubu in Alaibo....

Even Atiku beat Peter OBi black and blue in the elections, maybe perhaps, INEC was working for Atiku too.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:14pm On Sep 10
Goodvibes007:
Man. I had to go check out the girl's twitter page. Obidients are really a despicable lot. They came after the girl like hungry vultures. The girl allowed them to insult and curse her fully before she revealed who she voted and campaigned for.

The Obidient that calls herself Nneka below even insulted someone that tried to make her reason.

Oga have small shame and shut up
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:15pm On Sep 10
Freetech:
It's in their blood to lie and mill fake news.

Like follower like leader the package fraud

What surprise me is how Seun and him Mod continue to support the fraud by pushing their fake news to front page.

One mod even suspended my account for 7 days for no sane reason than that i confronting them with truth

Who is the fraud you are referring to?
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:17pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
This is the mistake your fathers like Azikwe made, you are making n your unborn generation will continue making.

Let me make it clear to you, Tinubu is a glaring failure as even the dead can see but trust me I will rather die multiple time over than see Peter Obi as president of Nigeria because of your miserable lot.

Sorry which mistake did Azikiwe make?
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:18pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
[size=12pt]Tell all your Igbo fathers n mother in Alaigbo dead alive n unborn if Nigeria spoil more than this millions of us will never vote Peter Obi take that however you like.

I am saying this with my full chest n even till death. Come what may make fuel go 100K a litre n naira a million to a dollar

You just have one vote and that is your problem no one is forcing you, so stop this show of stupidity and foolishness.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:18pm On Sep 10
stuffs2002:

Obi rodents are too daft

So anyone not voting Obi is trying to teach you people a lesson. Must politics be so hateful to all of you?
suffer nor dey tire you?
are you not tired of bad governance and always supporting rubbish grin
the effect of your rubbish choice affect me and my household, na why i must come hard on you when after making a rubbish mistake that threaten my life, you now come online to defend it despite the fact that you are suffering also.
since you already hate yourself and generations by agreeing that naija will never work during ur time because u keep making bad choices of leadership, we will help you hate yourselves. ozuor times 100
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:21pm On Sep 10
Freetech:
It's in their blood to lie and mill fake news.

Like follower like leader the package fraud

What surprise me is how Seun and him Mod continue to support the fraud by pushing their fake news to front page.

One mod even suspended my account for 7 days for no sane reason than that i confronting them with truth
i never see this level of foolishness for my life b4
u supported the biggest fraud ever in the histroy of nigeria in the person of tinubu but have the boldness and shamelessness to call another person fraud
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by qtx(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10
Aisha voted for a state candidate(Kwnakwaso) for presidential position. As far as the presidential election is concerned in Nsomeoneigeria, the tripod is Atiku, Tinubu and Obi, i wonder why some people still went and wasted votes on some candidates they truly knew were contesting for more like a state governor position. if you added those wasted votes to the votes of any of the 3 condidates mentioned earlier, it would have been better. Broad day light waste. shocked
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:22pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
It is understandable a foolish soul will definitely perish in foolishness.

Where in my comment did I tell you I do not want an Igboman as president ? So if I do not vote Obi that mean I do not want an Igbo as president so when Igbos chose not to vote Awolowo MKO Falae n Tinubu as president that mean you do not want a Yoruba man as president ? Why do you derive joy in being foolish daily ?

When you igbos voted all previous president from 1960 or 1999 your tribesmen never suffered ba ? It as been Eldorado. It is only now that Yoruba voted Tinubu that they are suffering.

Bro I leave you to your foolishness, you are destined to perish in it so I need not waste time educating your likes. Come wait may like I said I will never cast my vote to Obi not even in death talk more when I am alive n well.

You have the prerogative to wail to death over my choice, it is a choice I will die with. That decision is sealed signed n delivered till eternity n beyond.

But igbos voted MKO naaaa. Why una dey lie like this?
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:24pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
Exactly you own problem is not Tinubu MKO or Awolowo your problem is the fact that they are Yoruba. Is it not ironic that a man the entire length n breath of Nigeria voted in MKO is rejected by your like yet you think those of us that do not like Peter Obi as president should not have that right. Na by force to vote Obi.
Make your papa come force me vote Obi now.

Why do you love to gaslight. You are trying to project what the guy said and spin it that the guy is against Tinubu because he is Yoruba abi. Look you know that already Tinubu is stark failure here, you know the truth, but as usual in your whatsapp group you have been mandated to spin the narrative and say the reason why they are against Tinubu is because he is Yoruba.

Haaaa!!! You guys should fear God karma is real, don't let punishment follow you and your lineage ooooo.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10
CodeTemplarr:
She only accepted the stolen "manhood" like Obidients eventually did. That was her offense. Fear obidients. Very pathetic bunch.

Nobody accepted the illegitimate, clueless, temporary government.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by demolagilbert: 3:25pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
And who was the Igbo candidate Obj contested against for you igbos to vote for him or you mean you simply had no choice as he contested against another Yoruba.

Even when you Igbos had option of MKO Yoruba n Tofa Hausa you voted Tofa.

The joke is own the foolishness you are displaying here. You think you are talking to an illiterate ?! I de help your soul shame.

Ojukwu and Obasanjo 2003.

They (Igbos) chose Obasanjo (PDP) over Ojukwu (Apga)
Also Abiola was largely famed particular for having won almost the entire length and breadth of Nigeria, including wins in some eastern states, and reasonable votes in others.

The end.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Elidrisy20: 3:26pm On Sep 10
By fire by force, we most end this wickedness
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:27pm On Sep 10
CommonSense1967:
Obid iot are very low IQ animals.

I think you are the one with low IQ bro
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:28pm On Sep 10
RodgersAkpafu:

you have a very low IQ
you think this is tribal games ?
or a popularity contest?

This level of mental ret@rdation amongst you ppl is just staggering

He has been mandated from their whatsapp group to do damage control. So the objective is clear, gaslight a much as possible to deflect hatred on Yorubas.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 3:29pm On Sep 10
hafeeanubasy:

Naming Peter obi on the same sentence as competence is soo irritating

So is Tinubu competent? Please tell me
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by presido11: 3:30pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
[size=12pt]Tell all your Igbo fathers n mother in Alaigbo dead alive n unborn if Nigeria spoil more than this millions of us will never vote Peter Obi take that however you like.

I am saying this with my full chest n even till death. Come what may make fuel go 100K a litre n naira a million to a dollar

You can write without crying.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by chopnaira: 3:31pm On Sep 10
demolagilbert:
Ojukwu and Obasanjo 2003.

They (Igbos) chose Obasanjo (PDP) over Ojukwu (Apga)
Also Abiola was largely famed particular for having won almost the entire length and breadth of Nigeria, including wins in some eastern states, and reasonable votes in others.

The end.
The ibos never got over Ojukwu leading 3 million of their people to slaughter, so they voted for Obasanjo's PDP.

Abiola lost in Iboland. Even a respected Ibo man (Nzeribe) took out a page in a national daily on why a Yoruba man should not be president.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by demolagilbert: 3:38pm On Sep 10
chopnaira:

The ibos never got over Ojukwu leading 3 million of their people to slaughter, so they voted for Obasanjo's PDP.

Abiola lost in Iboland. Even a respected Ibo man (Nzeribe) took out a page in a national daily on why a Yoruba man should not be president.
Read my post again. He (Abiola) got sizeable votes from all eastern States, with head to head scores compared to Tofa, and he (Abiola) won Anambra. You and the other fellow, sonyboom765 made it seem as though they rejected Abiola, which is roundly misleading. All shades of wrong, and what's worse is you gain nothing from all this. Smh

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-full-result-controversial-june-12-93-election/amp/

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Gandollar(f): 3:43pm On Sep 10
Sonyboom765:
I knew you will take the bait.

Attached is the 2023 election result with Yorubas vote for the foolish Peter Obi you wanted to force down everybody's throat or is Obi not Igbo again.

Oyo
Ogun
Ondo

This are facts n not friction. Yorubas voted an Igbo this much when they have their own son on the ballot now you show us Igbo vote to a Yoruba candidate when you have an Igbo candidate among the two leading political parties.

Igbos even chose Tofa ahead of a philanthropist like MKO Abiola, you no even get shame making this senseless claim.

Imagine voting any candidate ahead of Awolowo for any reason. Can even Azikwe stand close to him ?! You suppose die of shame.

So, in your warped mentality, you conveniently forgot that some foolish Igbo people voted for the drug addict right?
You have no shame rara.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Brendaniel: 3:44pm On Sep 10
stuffs2002:

Obi rodents are too daft

And where did I say everyone not voting Obi is trying to teach Igbos a lesson?

I think you are referring to yourself...
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by CommonSense1967: 3:48pm On Sep 10
Realtruth2023:

I think you are the one with low IQ bro

You think?

I know that you are one of the animals with a very low IQ.

Now get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Jayhome24: 4:37pm On Sep 10
Curious346:

Hahahah your family next president of your generation born and unborn.

It is better Nigeria go on civil war than obi-diot to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Itwas: 4:46pm On Sep 10
I follow drag the idiot for X go and hug transformer.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Bluntemperor: 4:47pm On Sep 10
Ask here- does it change anything?
Is Kwankwaso better in anything,at all, even with one Governor in Kano,the State is just as confused as anything else!
Kwankwaso,was once a Minister-of Defence - yet,the Security was worsen and no any legacy- today, from Zanfara,Kano,Kaduna, even Katsina,they are worse off on Security from Bokoharam,which they( Northerners ) brought upon themselves since OBJ Era.
Can Kwankwaso tell us what has been there Positive Contributions to Nigeria, afterall,they were all Collecting - quarterly Oil Revenues from Federation Accounts and were all Chief Security Officers of their States - as Governors and Ministers.
Radarada ( rubbish talk)!
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Realtruth2023: 4:56pm On Sep 10
CommonSense1967:

You think?

I know that you are one of the animals with a very low IQ.

Now get lost.

Have shame you are behaving like a defective human being, a study of defective humans shows low IQ as one of their characteristics.
Re: Aisha Hamman: I was Not A Tinubu Supporter, I Proudly voted For Kwankwaso by Ojiofor: 4:58pm On Sep 10
That insult from Nneka is unprovoked and unnecessary.Some of these so called Obidients are actually bad market for Pter Obi rather than an asset.Their job should be to win more supporters to their leaders not to chase them away with bad behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government / Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.