Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria (39877 Views)

Apple Debuts iPhone 16 Pro And iPhone 16 Pro Max / Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise / Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 10:10am On Sep 10
Zooposki:

Doing yahoo yahoo just to afford this phone is even more dangerous. Due to you guys we now have a bad rep internationally. Please focus your advice on your fellow men. Leave the women alone.

what you're trying to do is dead on arrival.

cause it's still the same to yahoo boys that will rubbish your lots life for this ...
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by SamueItem337(m): 10:13am On Sep 10
APOPTOSIS:

How?
If you ask for my account number sir
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:16am On Sep 10
post=131933592:
Money Is Really Good ooooo 😀
📢🎤

That's the mic for you Man, loud it❗

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by PinkNature(m): 10:18am On Sep 10
APOPTOSIS:

How?

Sapa dey touch am. Lol

Even me too. APC dey show us shege.

To feed sef I now rocket science.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by dfrost: 10:34am On Sep 10
hopexter:

Blackberry has been discontinued from operation so keep deceiving yourself 😏

For you ba? Use wetin you wan use, compadre cheesy
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by RealityKings: 10:35am On Sep 10
APOPTOSIS:

What happend?

I want to acquire a laptop and I have been able to raise 100k but the ones with Nvidia graphics cost 300,000 and above
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by callmenazarene: 10:36am On Sep 10
One for me, one for my spouse and ditto for all the children. Still want to do give-away to all my well wishers.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by RealityKings: 10:38am On Sep 10
AlphaHakimi:

How many rounds will you go to pay a woman 2million for iPhone.

Let's say 20k per night, that's like 100 days of constant Bleep before she is able to make 2million.

If you remove her menstruation of 4 days, it will take around 5months before she earns that amount.

Indeed, toto go hear am.

Shalom
the great mathematician
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by RealityKings: 10:38am On Sep 10
callmenazarene:
One for me, one for my spouse and ditto for all the children. Still want to do give-away to all my well wishers.
I am here for you grin
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 10:43am On Sep 10
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:52am On Sep 10
You are on your own if you trust any undergraduate or any teenager that acquire this newest gadget this year.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by 8starmember: 10:52am On Sep 10
Choose

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Sep 10
You didn’t add custom duties
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Sweeetheart(m): 10:59am On Sep 10
So someone will hold iphone 16 for hand, price of dispatch bike?

Good for rich man pikin but poor man pikin buying iphone 16?

Let me mind my business
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by CONOR17: 11:00am On Sep 10
lazkizz:
No money,but people go still buy.

Samsung anytime than this shit of phone 😊

Before you quote me

•Maturity is what happens when one learns to only give a fvck about what’s truly fuckworthy grin
Y
We standing on business

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:01am On Sep 10
Quelme:
Over rated piece of shit. Na Nigerian girls I dey pity for.
very useless sets of humans
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:03am On Sep 10
dfrost:
Dem go still buy am. Make nobody sha beg me money because I go wan see your phone first.

My BB Bold 2 still good for me 🤣😜
. imagine a lady on this forum known as candidlady that I know physically, she's using an iphone 13, heard she stole it from a student's bag while the owner dropped her bag at the hall to write exams, candidlady submitted first and took her bag and jet off.

Now she's begging for urgent 2k all over this forum but she's using a costly phone she stole.
Me na one old model Tecno I still dey use, got it 3 years ago and I don't like spending money on frivolities.
But people wey dey come ask me of urgent 2k all of them carry better phones
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 11:04am On Sep 10
Basicend:

Redmi (Xiaomi) is more innovative than Samsung, and with relative quality. They will takeover global market share from Samsung in the next 2 or 3 years. Their strength is pricing.

Huawei have the infrastructure and innovation, and would have taken over as global market leader if not for Trump that was scared and cut-off google from it.

If Huawei was not stopped, Apple could have been moving towards a huge slope by now. Just like blackberry.

Xiaomi can not take over Samsung. Even if they almost get there, what befell Huawei is definitely waiting for them.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:04am On Sep 10
Elmojiid:
Toto go hear am
grin
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:05am On Sep 10
omooba05:
People are thinking of how to pay their children school fees. You're posting price of iphone 16.. For this military government
my brother this is the reality.
School dey resume next week and some parents have already started developing high BP
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:06am On Sep 10
MajorOvakporaye:
Okay h
if Tinubu or any APC member gift you this phone I sure say you no go dey complain of hardship and insult Tinubu again
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by merits(m): 11:07am On Sep 10
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:08am On Sep 10
Pennilessword1:
Many people's kidney and daughters are gooooone.
Chai ..
you guy man wey dey read this so.

Hope say you get money so.

Your babe, men dem go mount your babe if you go hustle to buy this latest oooooo
hahahaha na why if I see any girl that is materialistic I dump such instantly.
E go be premium tears and heartbreak when you see as she open toto give person wey get this new model
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:09am On Sep 10
Zooposki:

Doing yahoo yahoo just to afford this phone is even more dangerous. Due to you guys we now have a bad rep internationally. Please focus your advice on your fellow men. Leave the women alone.
will you shut up that dirty mouth
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 11:10am On Sep 10
Basicend:
I used to buy new flagship HTC, Nokia, Samsung phones as an executive trainee in a bank just about 10 years ago. . There was no iphone that time. .

With just my one-month salary. Although I will be extremely broke throughout that month.

Since Buhari and Tinubu came into power, even your entire salary is not enough to transport you to work now, not to talk of touching a brand new phone.

salary wey no reach to feed person for the whole month and when the end of the month comes before salary payment you don owe debts from loan apps tire.
What of savings nkor?
Phone will be the last thing on your mind
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by princeade86(m): 11:16am On Sep 10
lazkizz:
No money,but people go still buy.

Samsung anytime than this shit of phone 😊

Before you quote me

•Maturity is what happens when one learns to only give a fvck about what’s truly fuckworthy grin
but Samsung can be stupid by doing phone that will useless once d screen get issue. How can d price of screen even cost more than phone?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by 99thEnemy(m): 11:21am On Sep 10
JobAndVacancies:
my brother this is the reality.
School dey resume next week and some parents have already started developing high BP
The same parents will still have HBP come January and you know why.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by EzzaBoy: 11:24am On Sep 10
iPhone wahala 😂😂
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by R0LL0N(m): 11:28am On Sep 10
nony43:
I phone be like Toyota they have good resale value. My iPhone 14 of two years now person de price me 730k for it.
And someone pricing my iPhone 15 750k still fresh and intact

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Dminister(m): 11:30am On Sep 10
I have 14 promax and I’m now porting to 16 promax nothing beat when can you afford anything you want
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Candidlady: 11:42am On Sep 10
JobAndVacancies:
. imagine a lady on this forum known as candidlady that I know physically, she's using an iphone 13, heard she stole it from a student's bag while the owner dropped her bag at the hall to write exams, candidlady submitted first and took her bag and jet off.

Now she's begging for urgent 2k all over this forum but she's using a costly phone she stole.
Me na one old model Tecno I still dey use, got it 3 years ago and I don't like spending money on frivolities.
But people wey dey come ask me of urgent 2k all of them carry better phones

Ijust gave you a job
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by PJtech: 11:44am On Sep 10
RealityKings:

I want to acquire a laptop and I have been able to raise 100k but the ones with Nvidia graphics cost 300,000 and above

Use the 100k carry 5 odds.. you buy your laptop and still have 200k left for dorime😂

Why you come dey run kitikata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone

Viewing this topic: Jerry299, eddyline(m), olateeboy and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.