Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria (38671 Views)

Apple Debuts iPhone 16 Pro And iPhone 16 Pro Max / Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise / Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by RealityKings: 11:49am
PJtech:

Use the 100k carry 5 odds.. you buy your laptop and still have 200k left for dorime😂

Why you come dey run kitikata

Gbese ree o
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by chidiokay: 11:50am
nony43:
I phone be like Toyota they have good resale value. My iPhone 14 of two years now person de price me 730k for it.

it looks profitable to you cos you are looking at amount not value, 730k real value now is like 300k ..
lemme burst ur bubble 300k two years ago is more valueable than 730k now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by PJtech: 12:02pm
RealityKings:

Gbese ree o

Carry Rwanda to beat Nigeria. Thank me later
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by VaginaAcademic: 12:05pm
lazkizz:
No money,but people go still buy.

Samsung anytime than this shit of phone 😊

Before you quote me

•Maturity is what happens when one learns to only give a fvck about what’s truly fuckworthy grin
why you dey cry ? can't you see the target market is for the very rich it's not for poor people like me, so don't get mad even if it's sold for 10 million it's just business.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by themanderon: 12:08pm
I think it's about time we scrapped the use of the naira. That currency has no future. Very soon you will need a bag full of the dying currency to buy a loaf of bread just like Venezuela and Zimbabwe did a few years back.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:10pm
Aye n lo a n to🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by marifol: 12:15pm
Quelme:
Over rated piece of shit. Na Nigerian girls I dey pity for.
this period I doubt if alot this time will afford it
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 12:15pm
Well na iPhone users problem, phone wey small small children dey use for Yankee Nigerian girls are dying for...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:26pm
Okay..

Get good deals on Baseus Powerbanks , Remax Powerbanks, Zealot and JBL speakers.

We have wholesale and Retail deals available , Dropshippers looking for a side hustle can also come in.

Get my contact from signature
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Innobee99(m): 12:33pm
TOPCRUISE:
Another set of girls are ready to be disvirgined because of this.
If it's only disvirgined it would have been better. Some will loose their lives because of this
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Ebeano49(m): 12:40pm
UPGRADING YOUR PHONE FOR THE SAKE OF IT IS A BAD IDEA.

Here's a question most westerners ask themselves before considering phone upgrade; is the new features worth the extra cost??
On the new iPhone 16, the expert guidance is that it probably makes sense to upgrade if only you are currently using iPhone 12 or less.

DO NOT enter into unnecessary debt just to upgrade your phone. Do not blow your life savings on a new phone that you don't need.
Above all, do not put your toto through unnecessary pounding (especially at the hands of a pot-bellied sugar daddy or other disreputable men) just to upgrade your phone.

Annual phone refresh is just a marketing gimmick. Do not fall for it!... Well, unless you are in the money na water gang.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by femi4: 12:46pm
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by NiceLegs(m): 12:46pm
I see so many people selling their colourful destinies for this new Iphone 16.

Imagine those that sold their destinies for ordinary Blackberry Curve few years back.

Where is Blackberry as a whole today?

"Godliness with Contentment is great gain"-1 Timothy 6 vs 6.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by femi4: 12:47pm
TOPCRUISE:
Another set of girls are ready to be disvirgined because of this.
I don't think you are right cos you can only disvirgin a virgin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by donparosky(m): 12:53pm
lazkizz:
No money,but people go still buy.

Samsung anytime than this shit of phone 😊

Before you quote me

•Maturity is what happens when one learns to only give a fvck about what’s truly fuckworthy grin
I said this too until I started using 15 pro.

iPhone gives you peace of mind honestly! Its security features are top notch especially for people in business. Am waiting on more independent reviews before I consider trading in my 15pro for $650

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by MrJames007: 12:55pm
Same design since undecided
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 1:35pm
Candidlady:

Ijust gave you a job

who is this useless damned wh0re?
Fuçck off my mentions with your multitude of infections
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 1:37pm
MrJames007:
Same design since undecided
I just tire my brother.
Same design and features, another repackaged bullshit

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by JobAndVacancies: 1:38pm
donparosky:
I said this too until I started using 15 pro.

iPhone gives you peace of mind honestly! Its security features are top notch especially for people in business. Am waiting on more independent reviews before I consider trading in my 15pro for $650
as you dey take waste yahoo money purchasing vanities, hope say you dey take care of your mama for village?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Ballack1(m): 1:39pm
Make I order one for my bab
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by nony43(m): 1:41pm
chidiokay:

it looks profitable to you cos you are looking at amount not value, 730k real value now is like 300k ..
lemme burst ur bubble 300k two years ago is more valueable than 730k now

No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm
Most ladies with big yansh and are social media freak would easily get this iPhone 16.
Na them go be the first to loud am for how big god do it for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by myforty68: 2:34pm
The difference between you ego and your income is your savings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by olamilekan9(m): 2:42pm
Ykc2:
You bought iPhone 15 promax you've not used up 40% of your phone's applications but already your eyeing iPhone 16,no wonder may weather keep buying rolls Roy's, ferrari ,lamboghini he don't drive,if you have 10million naira and you bought iPhone of 1.4million you need heavy beating to reset your sense
i swear baba that person need serious beating
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Hotguy27: 2:42pm
If this is the true price in Nigeria, then it's far cheaper than the price in the UK.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by eepeepook: 4:50pm
It should shock me? Those are standard prices.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by 7demons: 5:32pm
Basicend:

Redmi (Xiaomi) is more innovative than Samsung, and with relative quality. They will takeover global market share from Samsung in the next 2 or 3 years. Their strength is pricing.

Huawei have the infrastructure and innovation, and would have taken over as global market leader if not for Trump that was scared and cut-off google from it.

If Huawei was not stopped, Apple could have been moving towards a huge slope by now. Just like blackberry.

I believe Huawei would have rivaled samsung but to say Xiaomi taking over Samsung in the next 2-3yrs is quite funny.
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by veladaquez(m): 6:34pm
Difference between iPhone 15 & iPhone 16,,, nah recycle this people dey do

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Tegabadguy(m): 7:57pm
see money
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by donparosky(m): 8:26pm
JobAndVacancies:
as you dey take waste yahoo money purchasing vanities, hope say you dey take care of your mama for village?
Hey bro you might need to learn to be respectful. I see a lot of negative comments here and it really shows we’ve lost our values as a nation.

You have no rights whatsoever to call me those names! We need to learn to respect boundaries.

Regards
Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 8:29pm
olamilekan9:
i swear baba that person need serious beating
I dey vex

Re: Prices Of iPhone 16 In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 9:02pm
Ttipsy:
Just action button and camera control?

😂 Has iPhone ever done anything special before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn Free Browsing. / Chinese Woman Gets 20 Iphone7 From 20 Boyfriends, Sells Them And Buys A House / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos)

Viewing this topic: johnbull2017(m), Chacha2022, Jics(m), obioji(f), menthomatics(m), Mizhoneydrop95(f), Julieet, Psychopatheko, alobright17(m), toygod2, fOFT and 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.