Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,680 members, 7,948,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) (32729 Views)

Deadly Female IPOB Terrorist Amaka Busted (video, Photos) / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Biznesworld: 1:42pm On Sep 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFB-Io9_EPw

Beware of these latest scam on the streets!

Some beggars have resorted to renting wheelchairs to pose as disabled individuals, exploiting the kindness of strangers.

With fake disabilities and fabricated stories, they prey on unsuspecting passersby, making it impossible to distinguish between genuine need and deceitful manipulation.

This is aimed to raise awareness about the scam and encourage people to be more discerning when offering help, without completely dismissing those who are genuinely in need.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by hisgrace090: 1:50pm On Sep 11
A Society were everything goes is dangerouse.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Melagros(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11
COMRADES, people unconsciously resort to all forms of misdemeanours because Tinubu has turned Nigeria into a living hell

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Biznesworld: 2:11pm On Sep 11
Melagros:
COMRADES, people unconsciously resort to all forms misdemeanours because Tinubu has turned Nigeria to a living hell
Nowadays, people do these as full time business.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by psucc(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11
The other day I saw a disable female cobbler. She was so busy fixing up shoes for people but some resort to begging as a way of living.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by AntiChristian: 3:53pm On Sep 11
lipsrsealed

You should report them to the nearest police station!

Scammers everywhere nowadays!

Na so one came to our mosque with plenty story o!

Same story he said some years back!

God punish all these scammers!

12 Likes

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Eleph(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11
Nothing new or strange here, this scams have been with us from time immemorial. Some even claim to be blind and others claim to be deaf and dumb. Not withstanding, it doesn't stop us from giving alms to the destitutes or less privileged in the society.
I sell cheap MTN data @ ₦250 per GB. zero 8 zero triple five 32 double five six. A trial will convince you! The economy has even rendered the able and hardworking ones in the society to now look for shortcuts in other to shortchange other members of the society.

12 Likes

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Sleekfingers: 3:54pm On Sep 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like leaders like followers .....

There was man . Who built houses in Mushin from begging .....
He wrote Eko go.... meaning Lagosians are dumb.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Jabar2017: 3:55pm On Sep 11
Me as I Kno get work Kobo no dey to give begger cos me self never chop....

1 Like

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Klington: 3:55pm On Sep 11
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Cmanforall: 3:55pm On Sep 11
Biznesworld:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFB-Io9_EPw

Beware of these latest scam on the streets!

Some beggars have resorted to renting wheelchairs to pose as disabled individuals, exploiting the kindness of strangers.

With fake disabilities and fabricated stories, they prey on unsuspecting passersby, making it impossible to distinguish between genuine need and deceitful manipulation.

This is aimed to raise awareness about the scam and encourage people to be more discerning when offering help, without completely dismissing those who are genuinely in need.

It didn't start today

Some beggars go to the extent of padding some nasty stuffs on their feet, making them look swollen and dirty. They add limping gaits to portray the state of their 'injuries'.
Close observation can reveal obviously faked injuries.
Just give them something out of charity, if you have.

Maybe to fish out those who portray fake sickness as a means of begging is to offer them instant medical care. Offer to take them from the scene to ahospital, and observe their reaction

6 Likes

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Everyday247: 3:55pm On Sep 11
grin
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11
Why?
Some beggars are making more here on Nairaland than having to rent wheel chairs.
We're/I am sick/save us kinda storyline. undecided

Anyway sha.. give to the needy.
The real (u know) needy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Maj196(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11
Hustle?
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Softmirror: 3:56pm On Sep 11
What about NL beggars? undecided

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by jeff1993: 3:57pm On Sep 11
I can never give all this Nurhtern beggars my hard earned money. I rather tear up the money than give them.

Bunch of Yuseful idiots who only know how to FXck and hive birth to battalions of useless almajiris who continue the cycle of begging.

When is election year, they will pack all of them like sardines up north to ho and vote for incompetent individuals. After election, they all run down south again to Beg.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by trevorlinda: 3:57pm On Sep 11
Dis is wat the Yorubas called "Ona Ati je"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Sleekfingers: 3:58pm On Sep 11
Softmirror:
What about NL beggars?
🤣🤣

Those ones na online Almajiris

1 Like

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Softmirror: 3:59pm On Sep 11
Sleekfingers:

🤣🤣

Those ones na online Almajiris

Dem plenty yakata full NL.

81 Likes

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Sleekfingers: 3:59pm On Sep 11
Softmirror:

Dem plenty wakata full NL.

😆😂😂😂
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by jericco1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11
It is well

Beggers everywhere
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Skillsnigeria: 4:00pm On Sep 11
grin hmmm
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by ssogundele2003: 4:00pm On Sep 11
What's the difference between this and those pastors? His own is even better because na who get remain dey give but pastors will blackmail and distort God's Words and even lie against God just to scam the members

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by LandMann: 4:01pm On Sep 11
Nigerians have lost all sense of humanity and sympathy because of people like Tinubu who is a grand example of everything a leader should never be.

Those casting blame on the beggars, please tell me, looking at his hand that is deformed, how do you expect him to survive and fend for himself given the non existence of quality and affordable education, health services and other social safety programs in Nigeria?

How many of the hypocrites attacking the beggar will dare to confront Tinubu and any other politician that has participated in looting resources of Nigeria?

If I was there I'd certainly have landed two slaps on the face of the useless interpreter.

1 Like

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by mmadu4: 4:02pm On Sep 11
shoot him in the leg. and lets call it even
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by SamueItem337(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Omoawoke: 4:02pm On Sep 11
When will they catch Chris Oyakilome?

No be the same trick he dey use for fake miracles

They are the miracle vixens of Nigerian pastors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by GiftAbia1: 4:02pm On Sep 11
Yesterday I was shocked. I was inside a moving vehicle and somehow i saw one of those blind Muslim begger that normally hold sticks and move along with a little boy or girl. The little girl was walking, blind man was seriously steering back to check something. Omo I just shake head.

My question is, is this begging even sustainable compared to them going out to work and get money for themselves ?

2 Likes

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by BlocksNG(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11
Tinubu effect, what do you expect from a certified forger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) / Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.