Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) (33865 Views)

Deadly Female IPOB Terrorist Amaka Busted (video, Photos) / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Softmirror: 4:59pm On Sep 11
Deepspirituals:
Begging .. Not illegal , Not Sin , Not Against the Law

Begging is illegal in Nigeria, but only in the Southern States. The minimum age of criminal responsibility varies and is either 7 or 12 depending on an assessment of the child's maturity (Section 30 (1) of the Nigerian Criminal Code Act.)
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Pootle: 5:02pm On Sep 11
jus gun down the mf

1 Like

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by abbeyd2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11
Over to you, members of the beggars association. There are scammers among you. Who is tarnishing your reputation and hindering your business? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by 1gbdata: 5:04pm On Sep 11
To some pastors, this would be considered a miracle.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by thanks4idias: 5:08pm On Sep 11
jeff1993:
I can never give all this Nurhtern beggars my hard earned money. I rather tear up the money than give them.

Bunch of Yuseful idiots who only know how to FXck and hive birth to battalions of useless almajiris who continue the cycle of begging.

When is election year, they will pack all of them like sardines up north to ho and vote for incompetent individuals. After election, they all run down south again to Beg.

You said it all. Very stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by ufotunang: 5:10pm On Sep 11
See what Tinubu renewed shege hard economy has caused πŸ™„
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by DiskJokeyManic: 5:11pm On Sep 11
Namkbank:
This guy called DiskJokeyManic too is always on Twitter begging and nairaland begging for money

A professional begger who spends
whatever he makes on begging on playing bet.

Oga dis awareness no loud na,,,, u no go like create thread??.....no b everybody go get tyme reach 2nd or 3rd page of threads na, Create fresh thread na,,,, u go get audience fr dere pass😎😎.... Let me know if u nid more of my pictures😎
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by ufotunang: 5:12pm On Sep 11
I do not support what they are doing...but better than them going into criminal activities, banditry kidnapping and attacking killing and kidnapping people inorder to get money like other bandits, criminals do...at least the government should address and tackle poverty, hunger, hardship, inflation, high costs of living, unemployment and all this begging will reduce and stop gradually
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Foodqueen(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11
Abeg make them go sit down.

If them hold there politicians seriously like this, we won't be were we are now.

He no kill person.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Candidlady: 5:23pm On Sep 11
Pjtech people
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by PJtech: 5:35pm On Sep 11
Candidlady:
Pj people

No dey gimme unnecessary mention abeg.. Don't start what you can't finish
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by kingxsamz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11
Biznesworld:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFB-Io9_EPw

Beware of these latest scam on the streets!

Some beggars have resorted to renting wheelchairs to pose as disabled individuals, exploiting the kindness of strangers.

With fake disabilities and fabricated stories, they prey on unsuspecting passersby, making it impossible to distinguish between genuine need and deceitful manipulation.

This is aimed to raise awareness about the scam and encourage people to be more discerning when offering help, without completely dismissing those who are genuinely in need.

Lol, normal na.
Begging has become a lucrative "business" in Nigeria.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by femi4: 6:00pm On Sep 11
Biznesworld:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFB-Io9_EPw

Beware of these latest scam on the streets!

Some beggars have resorted to renting wheelchairs to pose as disabled individuals, exploiting the kindness of strangers.

With fake disabilities and fabricated stories, they prey on unsuspecting passersby, making it impossible to distinguish between genuine need and deceitful manipulation.

This is aimed to raise awareness about the scam and encourage people to be more discerning when offering help, without completely dismissing those who are genuinely in need.
In the coming days, crime rate will surge up
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Charlie2020(f): 6:07pm On Sep 11
Leg good leg good, what of that right upper limb
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Aragon001: 6:09pm On Sep 11
Everywhere scam, nairaland scam, naija scam.
Na so one useless girl on this platform some years back was advertising that she sell cheap data and recharge card. I call her number,pay for data recharge and the nincompoop thought she was wise with her dealings.
Her business name was something with the word easy on it.( Don't know if it surfeasy or something Sha). I wouldn't be surprise if she change her handle name and will also be commenting on these very topic.
Make she continue with her dealings, but I have a message for her and all her cohorts both male and female on this platform: IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT IF EVER THERE IS ONE.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Charlie2020(f): 6:14pm On Sep 11
Didn't their chief scammer deceive Helrufai to convince Buhari to anoint him as APC flag bearer in 2023, culminating into his s-election as president of Nigeria. They thought the man being physically and mentally incapacitated - stuttering and wobbling with signs of motor lability, won't make it beyond one year before another northerner, his VP Shettima takes over. The plan back fired. Jagaban bursted their plan, hence the way he tossed Helrufai after being sworn in
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Gab1976(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11
In this kind of situation in country like this all these are bound to be seen and hearing everywhere.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by ClitRaider: 6:57pm On Sep 11
Biznesworld:

Nowadays, people do these as full time business.
They're plenty on Nairaland sef.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by blackmantis: 6:59pm On Sep 11
Link them to one pastor and they would make fantastic money.

1 Like

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Biznesworld: 7:18pm On Sep 11
AntiChristian:
lipsrsealed

You should report them to the nearest police station!

Scammers everywhere nowadays!

Na so one came to our mosque with plenty story o!

Same story he said some years back!

God punish all these scammers!

The situation in this country has forced some to venture into crimes and acts like these

1 Like

Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Positiveme2020: 7:53pm On Sep 11
What about Anthony munchi okeke , the notorious Scammer on nairaland. He opens a new account everyday for scamming.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Barbarity20: 8:15pm On Sep 11
[center][/center ontil federal government approved another heavty loan before will realize the true human and the condition of the country cry kiss cry
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Achor1111(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11
Hmmm.
The disabled trying to be abled and the abled trying to be disabled.
This corntree sef
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by delishpot: 9:55pm On Sep 11
Jeremiah Omotofufueyin missed an opportunity. Shebi he would have used this guy to scam Nigerians that his alabaster oil works?
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by mozona(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11
But him hand no good nah
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by BALLOSKI: 2:10am On Sep 12
He said "E don sit down"... πŸ˜‚

Allow the guy to enjoy his ride. He's "bursted" already.
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by nasbiafra(m): 2:39am On Sep 12
1000 naira is like a million naira to me and it wil go a long way,i have not eaten since 2008 and they just sacked me from my job
Softmirror:
What about NL beggars? undecided
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Biznesworld: 8:55am On Sep 12
Cmanforall:

It didn't start today

Some beggars go to the extent of padding some nasty stuffs on their feet, making them look swollen and dirty. They add limping gaits to portray the state of their 'injuries'.
Close observation can reveal obviously faked injuries.
Just give them something out of charity, if you have.

Maybe to fish out those who portray fake sickness as a means of begging is to offer them instant medical care. Offer to take them from the scene to ahospital, and observe their reaction

It's well with our country
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Afolue(m): 9:58am On Sep 12
Such can only happen mainly in the south….
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Biznesworld: 11:54am On Sep 12
Sleekfingers:

🀣🀣

Those ones na online Almajiris

At senior levels
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Sep 12
Biznesworld:

At senior levels

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) by Biznesworld: 1:46pm On Sep 12
GiftAbia1:
Yesterday I was shocked. I was inside a moving vehicle and somehow i saw one of those blind Muslim begger that normally hold sticks and move along with a little boy or girl. The little girl was walking, blind man was seriously steering back to check something. Omo I just shake head.

My question is, is this begging even sustainable compared to them going out to work and get money for themselves ?

The little they're able to accumulate is enough for them. They even have hope of next meal compare to other people because of their pitty state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents / Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.