Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! (22962 Views)

Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care / Egyptian Men To Be Legally Allowed To Be Intimate With Dead Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by JUO(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
end time
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
b[i]u[/i]llshit. Pun intended. angry
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Fancier(f): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
doctokwus:

Self sex legalised,animal sex legalised;won't b surprised if next they legalise sex wt corpses!

Lmao, What else do you expect from such country Later they will try and impose it on Nigeria again, and someone will come and tell

you its human right, Rubbish, angry angry angry

Lord Have Mercy On Us!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
i sense the rapture in 2012 wit America bringing that day very fast wit their support for the things that really annoys God.i now believe speculations that America was founded on illuminati foundations and secretly dedicated to satan
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Bisijohn: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
"In God we trust country" has suddenly turned to "in God we will not trust. If this is true, they should know that God doesn't condone such from any nation. They should read the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible.  It is just unfortunate that this is happening during Obama administration, and his totally in support of such. America, go back to God that you once trusted!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by 75kobo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
The immoral things that come out of the US should not be welcomed in NL,
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Horus(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
Soon US will ban aid to countries who refuse to legalise sex with animals
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by babyboy3(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
This year Hurricane
The following year Tornado
the next one Flood
the following one heatwave or fire

I could see why US always battle with Natural Disasters
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by humblebee: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
this is improbable, what nonsense

US- first in all kinda messy things, who cares! as long as they dont impose it on others
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by humblebee: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
baby-boy:

This year Hurricane
The following year Tornado
the next one Flood
the following one heatwave or fire

I could see why US always battle with Natural Disasters

hmmm, maybe,
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by obowunmi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
This is a lie. The US is too conservative for this type of thing.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by humblebee: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
greener pasture turning brown, grin grin grin grin
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by sylve11: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
humblebee:

greener pasture turning brown, grin grin grin grin

turning red. grin grin cool
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
This already happens in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I cannot believe the already perverted west is hooking up to this bad and really bad example

Anyhow let me verify that this is indeed the case !!!!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Koolking(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
Human right in the west is fast eroding the value system of the west. It negates the principles of the founding fathers.

Don't animals have rights? How does a horse accept or consented to have sex with Human? Have animals languages been known to be understood? This is an obvious rape and abuse on animals. George Bush as a white president  was able to overcome some of the excesses of the Human right groups. Who is Obama tryn to impress? It is becoming reprehensively embarrasing. Social and Moral anarchy has come to stay with the west. The foundation has crumbled.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by gidibwoy: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
chai!! US e US e!!

Haba!!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Oluchi007(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
This report is a farce. I pity those who have swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Engage your rational mind! shocked
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by moshoodn(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
But i thought there were more women than men in the world. . . Then why this?
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Sleekjd(f): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
God of Mercy n Compassion! Wat is d US turnin into? Dis is certainly d beginin of d end for d US. N like sm1 said, ' sex with corpses wud soon be considered for debate in d US senate, n m sure it will soon be legalised wink grin
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by babyboy3(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2011

I beg to differ!!!!

You mention 3 countries that would impose the death penalty on you if you practice Homosexuality so can you imagine what would happen if the catch you banging a goat!!!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by slimyem: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jesos!!! grin grin grin
sign of the end times.smh!!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by WinkWrld: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

FAT LIE
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
frosbel:

I cannot believe the already perverted west is hooking up to this bad and really bad example  

Anyhow let me verify that this is indeed the case !!!!
It's not true. The first report of this kind was in ekiti, oyo and ogun state. I"ll post links to substantiate my claims. It started first in yoruba land.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by brainpulse: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
lucenzo:

It's not true. The first report of this kind was in ekiti, oyo and ogun state. I"ll post links to substantiate my claims. It started first in yoruba land.

Its not funny, you are just displaying how unintelligent and the kind of Nomadic slowpoke you are. I know you are not a kid anymore and your parents thought you decorum when you are with elders.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by looker: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
The problem with Nigeria is that we sometimes believe everything, even without any research. People are immediately believing this foolish poster that wasted maybe 2hours of a should be useful time thinking maybe something to write that can improve our country or positive impact to our people. Rather he chose to be a propaganda champion.  This is a pure lie. Please get a life. This shows that anybody can write anything and post here.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
hehehehe
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
brainpulse:

Its not funny, you are just displaying how unintelligent and the kind of Nomadic slowpoke you are. I know you are not a kid anymore and your parents thought you decorum when you are with elders.
Thunder label you there. Who's your mate that you're talking to, PRICK.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by houvest: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
This is scripture being fullfilled before our eyes: Romans 1 18-32

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

[b]21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to intimate impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. 28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil
; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.[/b]

DEPRAVITY INDEED IS PROGRESSIVE.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by tunene: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
During the campaign, some said Obama was going to be an Antichrist, people said no it is impossible, afterall he is a Christan. Little did we know that like has been said, the Antichrist would rise from the church just like the Devil right from God nose afterall the Devil was an archangel but him see God finish.

Even if this report is not true, Obama has done enough for us to see the coming back of Sodom and Gomorrah. He should wait the invaders from the East are close. Falling down, falling down, America is falling down, I don't care.eaaa, .

The devil has completely taken over "God's won country". "let me who think he standeth take heed lest he falls"

God bless Nigeria, at least we are still sane. Even though there is corruption in the land like any other place we are still sane. God help us.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by kizito96(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
A lost generation
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by gonon: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
Where is Evil Brain? He should also comment on this. grin grin grin grin grin. Seriously i am not surprised. Very aid would be denied to Countries who Frown at such behaviour, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Another funny thing; [b]WHERE THE ANIMALS CONSULTED TO KNOW IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO DO THE THING WITH SOLDIERS? LMAO
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by gonon: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sorry for my English blunder,[s]Very aid would be denied to Countries who Frown at such behaviour[/s] grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps / U.S B-1B Heavy Bomber Aircraft Crashes During Training (Photos) / Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.