Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! (22947 Views)

Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care / Egyptian Men To Be Legally Allowed To Be Intimate With Dead Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by ramalot(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2011
Nigeria is like the ignorant and dull student who sits at the back of the class, and makes fun of the smart nerdy ones who sit up front. At the end of the day, the joke is on you coz he is progressing while you regress and stew in your ignorance.

That the US repealed a law which targeted the rights of a group of people does not mean it stands for everything contained in that law. The US government or Obama has not put out a statement advocating bestiality, so y'all need to STHU. A law which subjugated a group was repealed to uphold the rights of that group. The same law happened to contain a more obscure law, but progress is achieved by destroying and rebuilding elements (something Nigeria would know nothing about).

In years to come, The exact same way you bigots view a white supremacist KKK member today, is how the world (including your children and grandchildren) will view and remember you. A legacy of hate and intolerance.

This world IS big enough for all of us. The fact that i am straight does not make me (or you) superior to a g@y person, and i am tolerant and civilized enough to acknowledge that.

The same way and rationale most of you think about g@ys is exactly how Hitler and the Nazi party thought about blacks. If you can justify his position towards you, then i'll accept your justification of your position towards g@ys. Think about that.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by kaykaybaba(m): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2011
^^spot on!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Pecca: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2011
Next they will legalise family sex ie parent-children orgie. They are just jobless
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Ihengote: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2011
[b]
ramalot:

Nigeria is like the ignorant and dull student who sits at the back of the class, and makes fun of the smart nerdy ones who sit up front. At the end of the day, the joke is on you coz he is progressing while you regress and stew in your ignorance.

That the US repealed a law which targeted the rights of a group of people does not mean it stands for everything contained in that law. The US government or Obama has not put out a statement advocating bestiality, so y'all need to STHU. A law which subjugated a group was repealed to uphold the rights of that group. The same law happened to contain a more obscure law, but progress is achieved by destroying and rebuilding elements (something Nigeria would know nothing about).

In years to come, The exact same way you bigots view a white supremacist KKK member today, is how the world (including your children and grandchildren) will view and remember you. A legacy of hate and intolerance.

This world IS big enough for all of us. The fact that i am straight does not make me (or you) superior to a g@y person, and i am tolerant and civilized enough to acknowledge that.

The same way and rationale most of you think about g@ys is exactly how Hitler and the Nazi party thought about blacks. If you can justify his position towards you, then i'll accept your justification of your position towards g@ys. Think about that.
[/b]
What you are saying does not signify what it symbolizes. It is a diferent thing all together , Just call a spade a spade not a garden fork, sodomy is bad,gay is bad and all those who practices such things should be punished by nature and God
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Xionez(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2011
The founding fathers of America must be turning in their graves.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by sheyee(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2011
Obama is the Antichrist, no doubt
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by pawpawsir: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2011
This is the real news, the other ones are fake

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN) -- The Senate on Thursday passed a giant defense bill that includes a new policy for detaining and trying suspected al Qaeda terrorists -- a policy that attracted controversy during the debate and may draw a presidential veto. The defense authorization bill passed by a vote of 93-7.

SNIP

Senators ultimately reached an agreement to amend the bill to make clear it's not the bill's intent to allow for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens and others legally residing in the country.

"It would provide the assurance that we are not adversely affecting the rights of American citizens in this language," Levin said while expressing support for the compromise.

"It supports present law," Feinstein added.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/01/politics/senate-detainee-policy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by ramalot(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2011
Ihengote:

[/b]
[b]What you are saying does not signify what it symbolizes
. It is a diferent thing all together , Just call a spade a spade not a garden fork, sodomy is bad,man-lover is bad and all those who practices such things should be punished by nature and God

Again, If you can justify a Klan member's feeling towards you, only then will i accept yours towards g@ys.
If your limited world outlook tells you that these are not the same kinds of situation, then you are short sighted. Blacks, jews, g@ys and other groups have been historically prejudiced because they were perceived as "different" and hence, inferior. nothing else.

You don't have to be an advocate for homosexuality and carry picket signs at town hall (personally i won't). The least we can all do is LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by olyivy(f): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2011
ramalot:

Better in what aspect? Who said anything about being better.

Homosexuality  is bad, thats just it!  Nobody is saying anything about being better.

Nobody is born g@y and  you or any of the western proponents of LGBT  can prove that beyond doubt.

Can you prove to us here that people are born g@y? If you cant, stop comparing homosexuality to racism cos no matter how much you disguise it, we are not buying it. Not here in naija!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by pawpawsir: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2011
[size=35pt][/size]

I read 90% of these post, and you all have been brainwashed. Just like Herman Cain says "All of this accusations are baseless and false" against the US. You all should been ashamed of yourself for easily falling. I got the real sources under 5 minutes, as simple as abc

Washington (CNN) -- The Senate on Thursday passed a giant defense bill that includes a new policy for detaining and trying suspected al Qaeda terrorists -- a policy that attracted controversy during the debate and may draw a presidential veto. The defense authorization bill passed by a vote of 93-7.

SNIP

Senators ultimately reached an agreement to amend the bill to make clear it's not the bill's intent to allow for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens and others legally residing in the country.

"It would provide the assurance that we are not adversely affecting the rights of American citizens in this language," Levin said while expressing support for the compromise.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/01/politics/senate-detainee-policy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by ramalot(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2011
olyivy:

Better in what aspect? Who said anything about being better.

Homosexuality  is bad, thats just it!  Nobody is saying anything about being better.

Nobody is born g@y and  you or any of the western proponents of LGBT  can prove that beyond doubt.

Can you prove to us here that people are born g@y? If you cant, stop comparing homosexuality to racism cos no matter how much you disguise it, we are not buying it. Not here in naija!

I don't expect you to buy it. thats the same regressive mentality that has kept you and Nigeria where it is at.
The majority of Nigerians seem to know everything thats better for everyone else, and have the solution to everything, except themselves.

Focus your energy on improving your deplorable conditions rather than subjugating others.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by ramalot(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2011
Xionez:

The founding fathers of America must be turning in their graves.

WTH do you know about the founding fathers of America?

Are you talking bout the same ones that for the most part enslaved your kind, or what? who cares what most of them are doing in their graves. They could be dancing yahoozee for all i care.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by pawpawsir: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2011
I read 90% of these post, and you all have been brainwashed. Just like fmr presidential candidate Herman Cain (9-9-9 plan guy) says "All of this accusations are false and baseless" against the US. You all should be ashamed of yourself for easily falling. I got the real sources under 5 minutes, as simple as abc

SNIP

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/01/politics/senate-detainee-policy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Xionez(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2011
ramalot:

WTH do you know about the founding fathers of America?

Are you talking bout the same ones that for the most part enslaved your kind, or what? who cares what most of them are doing in their graves. They could be dancing yahoozee for all i care.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please i wish to end it here. Take my post as a joke (an expensive one if you wish)
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-wall/wal-g003.html
http://www.pbs.org/race/000_About/002_04-experts-02-04.htm
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by pawpawsir: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2011
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Geophem(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2011
Abomination at its peak? God pls save our world
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by pawpawsir: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2011
Geophem shocked, u no fit read, u still dey belief that mugued OP false accusation
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by ganiyudan(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
Dear Lord, this is too much.what is still keeping you Lord?what other atrocity should mankind commit again?is any sin left for mankind to commit?Lord please come in and carry your children now or else you will find none to rapture
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by member479760: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
for goodness sake how person go fit put prik into dog toto? the guys for that side don go gaga!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by VUVUZELA10: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
Polygamy is bad, same sex good for human right, sex with animal good. USA racing to HELL. Some black men with their brain under slipper will soon start copying the idiotic and inhuman act. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by olyivy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
ramalot:

I don't expect you to buy it. thats the same regressive mentality that has kept you and Nigeria where it is at.
The majority of Nigerians seem to know everything thats better for everyone else, and have the solution to everything, except themselves.

Focus your energy on improving your deplorable conditions rather than subjugating others.

Stop running around in circles and answer the question.

Just prove to us here beyond reasonable doubt that people are born g@y.

Until you do that, you have no case at all.  grin
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by ibrobell(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
kabukabu50:

Learn proper diction and spelling firstmister, its "These" not "this", and you are using it in the wrong context anyway
and I bet you don't even know what "ethnocentric" means cool, go back to hawking pure water.
Thank you for correcting me but you don't have to take it personal because i'm sure you are not an American. And you should teach me how to put'ethnocentric' in the right context since you know it, prof. And as for the pure water thing, good idea. I'll start selling in bulk rather than hawking, okay.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2011
DID ANY OF THE UNINTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO ARE QUICK TO JUDGE CLICK ON THE LIKE? IF SO DID ANY OF THE MORONS READ THE ATICLE TO THE END TO SEE THAT THE SO CALLED WEBSITE BELONGS TO AN ALREADY NOTORIOUS FALSE NEWS PEDDLING AGENCY AND THAT THIS WEBSITE GOT IT ALL WRONG? AND IF U READ THE USER COMMENTS U WILL SEE THAT THE US SENATE DID NOT APPROVE SO. I FEEL SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE NAIRALAND MODERATORS, ITS OBVIOUS U ARE HALF EDUCATED AND REALLY STUPID. NAIRALAND.COM IS NOT DESPERATE FOR MEMBERS THAT U ARE ALLOWING UNVERIFIABLE NEWS TO BE SPLASHED ALL OVER YOUR HOME PAGE, NOW I REMEMBER WHY I QUIT THIS STUPID SITE SINCE LAST YEAR, NAIRALAND HAS BECOME A HAVEN FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED AND THE ILLITERATE DEGENERATE OF NIGERIAN SOCIETY>>THIS IS GHE WORST SITE EVER DEVELOPEED.I WISH THIS SITE WERE A NEWSPAPER SO I COULD BUY ONE DAILY AND WIPE MY DOG'S POO WITH IT. IF THIS SITE WERE A TV PROGRAME I WOULD HAVE THROW MY PAYTV DECODER OUT THE WINDOW, SERIUOSLY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE MUST BE A GENDER CONFUSED slowpoke. POINT IS, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND VERIFY ALL LINKS OR U WOULD CONTINUE LOOSING MEMERS TO OTHER NIGERIAN SITES AT A FASTER RATE THAT U ALREADY ARE, ALL MY BUDDIES HAVE ABANDONED THIS SITE AND I LOG IN TODAY AFTER ALMOST A YEAR TO FIND THE SAME BASELESS UNINTELLIGENT CHATTER PERCULIAR TO THIS SITE.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Theblessed(f): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
[size=16pt]Rubbish!

No government would approve of this filth and why would they?  Is it because, women are scarce to find all over the world or there are no women out there for the men?

Don't mind this writer, it's all in his mind.  In fact, he's been practising with animals and seemed to have enjoyed the experiences of having s e x with different animals and now, wants to drag lesser minds to 'hell' by conveying this dirty information - an agent of satan, na lie for you and your master.

Keep practising with your animals, ok?  One day, your d i c k will stuck in there, and you would be disgraced for good. Evil!!
[/size]
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by sovpounds(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
lestat:

DID ANY OF THE UNINTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO ARE QUICK TO JUDGE CLICK ON THE LIKE? IF SO DID ANY OF THE MORONS READ THE ATICLE TO THE END TO SEE THAT THE SO CALLED WEBSITE BELONGS TO AN ALREADY NOTORIOUS FALSE NEWS PEDDLING AGENCY AND THAT THIS WEBSITE GOT IT ALL WRONG? AND IF U READ THE USER COMMENTS U WILL SEE THAT THE US SENATE DID NOT APPROVE SO. I FEEL SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE NAIRALAND MODERATORS, ITS OBVIOUS U ARE HALF EDUCATED AND REALLY silly. NAIRALAND.COM IS NOT DESPERATE FOR MEMBERS THAT U ARE ALLOWING UNVERIFIABLE NEWS TO BE SPLASHED ALL OVER YOUR HOME PAGE, NOW I REMEMBER WHY I QUIT THIS silly SITE SINCE LAST YEAR, NAIRALAND HAS BECOME A HAVEN FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED AND THE ILLITERATE DEGENERATE OF NIGERIAN SOCIETY>>THIS IS GHE WORST SITE EVER DEVELOPEED.I WISH THIS SITE WERE A NEWSPAPER SO I COULD BUY ONE DAILY AND WIPE MY DOG'S POO WITH IT. IF THIS SITE WERE A TV PROGRAME I WOULD HAVE THROW MY PAYTV DECODER OUT THE WINDOW, SERIUOSLY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE MUST BE A GENDER CONFUSED slowpoke. POINT IS, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND VERIFY ALL LINKS OR U WOULD CONTINUE LOOSING MEMERS TO OTHER NIGERIAN SITES AT A FASTER RATE THAT U ALREADY ARE, ALL MY BUDDIES HAVE ABANDONED THIS SITE AND I LOG IN TODAY AFTER ALMOST A YEAR TO FIND THE SAME BASELESS UNINTELLIGENT CHATTER PERCULIAR TO THIS SITE.

You described most nairalanders as unintelligent and illiterate. You also described nairaland moderators as half educated. I would have thought that as you are so educated and intelligent your post would be free of spelling errors. I observed seven spelling errors in your post.

SPELLING ERROR CORRECT SPELLING
Aticle Article
Ghe The
Developeed Developed
Seriuosly Seriously
Loosing Losing
Memers Members
Perculiar Peculiar

I am sure there are more errors. These are too many to be mistakes. Its obvious you cant spell some of these words yet you are quick to brand most nairalanders as unintelligent and the moderators as half educated.

He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by maasoap(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
In United State of America, polygamy is illegal but sodomy and bestiality are legal. Does it matter whether it is only applies to US military only or the entire populace? Christians out there, you'll all soon be free to have sex with your pets if at any point in future your wife say no to your advance. I love this gift from Christians and christianity to the world. I've seen how Frosbel tried to justify it by mentioning three Islamic countries that are as guilty as USA. Islam doesn't condone nonsense.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by ramalot(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2011
olyivy:

Stop running around in circles and answer the question.

Just prove to us here beyond reasonable doubt that people are born g@y.

Until you do that, you have no case at all.  grin

It is obvious you are unintelligible.
I am not here to debate the source of homosexuality, but advocate human rights. These are human beings, and you have no right to be their judge.

If that is an argument you want to stick with, then its like saying its ok for muslims to persecute you because you are a christian. Except you say you were born a christian with a "christian DNA" then your point is invalid.

The point is this. These are choices; some more controlable than others. Provided these choices do not impede on the freedom and security of others, you should learn to tolerate them.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by DAVE5(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
this is total madness ,wat has wrong? they shld approve insectiality(if it exists)
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by beespak7(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
sexx with animals ? These americans have really lost it . Are they ok? That is animal abuse !!!!!
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by Ayowumie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
sovpounds:

I am sure there are more errors. These are too many to be mistakes. Its obvious you cant spell some of these words yet you are quick to brand most nairalanders as unintelligent and the moderators as half educated.

He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.
Yes, you are right. There are more errors. Not only spelling errors but grammatical error that could only have been made by a half-educated fellow
lestat:

IF THIS SITE WERE A TV PROGRAME[b] I WOULD HAVE THROW [/b]MY PAYTV DECODER OUT THE WINDOW
The correct grammar is: I would have thrown
A verb that is preceded by a modal auxiliary verb must be used in its past participle form.
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by olajide8(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
@ramlot I wouldnt have contributed to this topic but because of your unjustifiable view of drawing a comparism between the kkk clan and their atrocities against blacks, and gay rights and sodomy we have failed to realise that these issues of technicalities which we bring out from issues of our law and laws around the world rather then the simple facts of these issues is at the bain of all the crisis we find in the world today let's be factual the difference between a white man and a black man is the pigment under their skin we think eat and respond to the same things the same way, basics, without speaking spiritually which you may not accept let's look at this fact what is the moral justification for gays and what can we really use as a statistical measure for human diginity when we now that primitive animals of the same sex don't sleep with each other why then do we humans that are more intellectually endowed perform the same act and try to just it under fundamental human rights laws, while also drawing a comparism of the nazi's and hitler against the jews what was the reason for hitler's action these were people of the same colour only racial differences and ideological belief I wouldn't want to stress all the points but like someone said let us call a spade a spade and not a spade a spoon animals, and it would have made more sense for them to repeal these laws in bits and pieces rather then in totality homosexuality or gay and lesbians to my best of knowledge are fundamentally psychological issues which shouldn't be foisted on the totality of humanity under the umbrella of human rights plz we may have to have a medical Doctor and pschologist contribute to either justify this or state otherwise
Re: Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! by pawpawsir: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
Buns, see d CNN source above

liar liar liar liar liar liar lair lair lair lair liar liar liar liar liar liar

This is d reason why Nigeria is backward cus of things like this. we believe so easily and expose our low IQ to the world to see

I'm done, next topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps / U.S B-1B Heavy Bomber Aircraft Crashes During Training (Photos) / Army Levels Boko Haram's Hideout, Kills 6 Over Killing Of Lieutenant In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.