Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,873 members, 7,883,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs (15188 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nickydrake(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
There's a certain lecturer in my school(a prof) who is notorious for his nocturnal carousing forays. During our introductory class he told us without batting an eyelid that if anyone of us should come across him in a club, they should think nothing of it and keep having their fun. The warning was probably to prevent the repitition of a certain occurence a couple of sessions ago where a couple of his students ran into the old lecher at a certain party and bolted, something which he claimed greatly embarrassed him. He playfully justifies his actions by saying he wants to keep himself acquainted with the ways of the world so he'd be sufficiently equipped to condemn same acts if he becomes a pastor someday. Personally, I think he's a shameless old lecher, but i, along everyone else, also think he's got a lot of swag grin. At least he's straightforward about the whole thing. They are countless married men who indulge in acts a lot more sickening than 'just' clubbing.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by debosky(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
@r231

I don  vex for you - so you dey run club you no let me know?

Oya issue me free ticket immediately make I come jollificate. tongue

@ topic

It depends on the man, the reason for clubbing and his relationship/understanding with his wife.

While man A might be ok clubbing because he's got self control and isn't the straying type, man B might be too weak to fend off those sexy mamas shaking their thing. Man C might go there just for his business dealings, while Man D might be there specifically to cheat.

While wife A might be ok with her man being out late at night with lots of very attractive women around him, wife B may not like it and may have made it clear before marriage that she isn't keen on him clubbing. Woman C might only want her hubby to go clubbing with her, while Woman D would hate to crimp her hubby's style.

There's no universal rule here.

In this particular case however - the wife is displeased and the man is intent on having his will regardless of her feelings then the clubbing is not the issue but the relationship with his wife. A couple should be able to agree on what each person can do.

As a husband, doing something persistently regardless of the wife's feelings is insensitive - nothing should come above the relationship.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by icez: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
Yes. wink
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Ramram: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
If at all a married man desires to go to the club, then it should be with his better half.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by sniperwolf(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
What is good about NIGHT CLUBS? Nothing. Nothing goods happens in the night. So if a married person went to a night club something bad will come out from it
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Umarjob: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
Only with their wives.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nicaty: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
What for? He's now a husband and possibly a father.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2011
If they want!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by ineedtoknow7: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2013
I am a little worried as my husband goes to clubs. Comes home.4-5am he says he goes there to hang out n talk to guys
My heart feels uneasy about this. sad and it hurts.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
If he decides to do as he pleases until 7am in the morning....I will too do as I please until 7am in the morning grin
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by ineedtoknow7: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Good topic. My husband just started going clubbing and comes home 5am. I get so insecure angry and hurt. I don't understand why he goes. And he gets angry when i question. I worry Specially that he goes alone. Without mates. I cannot sleep and it hurts so much sad all I picture. Is him buying ladies drink, dancing with them or them flirting with him. Or worse behaviour.. And it hurts that he would rather be there than take his family out. He's even lost interest In intamacy. And calls me names sad it hurts so much I feel fat, unattractive, a bad mother and useless. sad
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
There is a time to play, and a time ti QUIT.
Going to club as a married man is NOT the best thing to do
Certain things should be curtailed when you say I DO.

Life is in phases, and getting married is another phase of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.