Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,130 members, 7,977,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims (10597 Views)

Aminu Dantata Visits Maiduguri, Donates ₦1.5 Billion To Flood Victims / Ramadan: Dangote donates 80,000 Bags Of 10kg Rice, bread To Vulnerable Lagosians / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Riskymarvelous(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13
Nah 700m go reach their hand

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by 1gbdata: 4:30pm On Sep 13
Good
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13
That's good
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Confirm4real(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13
Dangote doing doings more than FG cheesy
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by wallrichy: 4:34pm On Sep 13
Dangote always make a difference. Has a good heart wish that good heart can be replicated in terms of this fuel issue.

On a serious note, who noticed that Borno State is a beautiful state despite the flooding. So much greens all over and a very good paved road networks. More beautiful than most States in the South. The area view makes it look like a Western country. Beautiful houses everywhere and imagine such a beautiful place being the targets of Boko Harams idiots.....That governor is Godsent to them. Wish to go there when trouble and kidnapping stopped ....
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by cliqtips: 4:36pm On Sep 13
it is not about donating fund to these people because those funds won't get to the People that got affected by the flood.

They should fix that dam also to prevent future reoccurence
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Omoapena(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13
This kind donations, how do they disburse it across to the people
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by brownbib(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13
PRESIDENT OF THE NATION
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by RodgersAkpafu: 4:42pm On Sep 13
Basicend:
Dangote is snake.

Just like dine with a Nigerian politician with a long spoon, you need to do as such with him.

He is trying to play with the brain of over 200m Nigerians as usual . .

If importing PMS is cheaper at landing cost than Dangote's price, then NNPCL and others should continue importing until a viable refinery comes up as competitioon.

what u are saying makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Minjim: 4:43pm On Sep 13
dumahi:
Na only Borno State flood happen. Nigerians are musical instruments and only the Northerners know how to play them.

This is not the first time Dangote is making a donation in Nigeria now
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Jagabanarmy: 4:48pm On Sep 13
omoredia:
I weep for this country everyday. Where is ministry of environment to forcast where is NEMA to rescue. Where is the international media to report ?
The international coverage was massive and I'm hopeful massive helps on the way from international community
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by chatinent: 4:49pm On Sep 13
Good gesture but na the elite go share am
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Sep 13
Will it reach the people?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Pootle: 5:04pm On Sep 13
he should mind the way he donates o else he will lose the richest man in africa again
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by IamANigerianMan: 5:06pm On Sep 13
dumahi:
Na only Borno State flood happen. Nigerians are musical instruments and only the Northerners know how to play them.
Oga, appreciate him first, let other regions help their people too, yahaya Bello stole 82billion let him just give Kogi people 2billion to support them...
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by omoredia: 5:09pm On Sep 13
Jagabanarmy:

The international coverage was massive and I'm hopeful massive helps on the way from international community

That's more ridiculous. Must they keep helping till u grow old? Who is helping Tinubu to loot? Ur mentality is terrible. It seems u don't know that governance is a job that needs real results for the people. Shame
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by VaginaAcademic: 5:10pm On Sep 13
That's about 100 thousand dollars... God bless him for his kind gesture.
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Coronavirus1: 5:12pm On Sep 13
Dangote donating money federal government donating Rice.
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Sep 13
IdeasYapayaski:

To who?

Exactly the question on my mind. Who Exactly received the donation? And most importantly, will it get to the deserving recipients? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Princeaguns: 5:23pm On Sep 13
All this donation up and down I don't think the money goes right to the people suffering from flood
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by israelmao(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13
I pray everything gets to to the victims.
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Vision101(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13
99thEnemy:

Exactly.

They talk about serving God, following Christ.

But being a follower of christ aka being a Christian is living your life christ-like.

“Do unto other’s what you would like them to do unto you.”

“Whatever you do to the least of your brothers that you do unto me”

Etc….

How many times have they fed the hungry, provided shelter to homeless, aided those who are sick or dying and truly need help?

Most of those people called pastors are just businessmen ripping off gullible people using the name of God.

They will should tithe up and down and even use a particular bible verse to blackmail their followers.

In times of need and disaster, you will never see them.

Make I no vex start call the names of some of the major churches and there Pastorpreneur Daddy G. O’s

Fake christians everywhere.
Your own is to insult Christianity, churches and pastors. Genuine once don't engage in unnecessary publicity. A particular large church (I wouldn't mention the name) has pastors dedicated to CSR. Every parish must report their CSR activities monthly else the pastor will be sanctioned. Have you heard them publicize it. Your own is Cho Cho Cho against churches and pastors. Mtchee
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by DuttyChuks: 5:41pm On Sep 13
Tax exemption loading
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by macphilip: 5:43pm On Sep 13
Kind gesture from Dangote.
I hope the NEMA & government officials will make transparent use of this donation.
The victims of this flood disaster should not be abandoned
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Jamesoghie: 5:43pm On Sep 13
Let it be put this way.Dangote just empowered the pocket of Govt officials in Bornu

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by francotunsco: 5:50pm On Sep 13
Something tells me that NEMA and Borno state government will fight ontop of the money.

Why not split it between them.
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by CJStarz: 5:51pm On Sep 13
How much does he donate to the South when they experience such a disaster,yet na we dey consume his products more
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by Badguy77(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13
At least flood don carry boko haram run from there now.
Re: Dangote Donates ₦‎1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims by blowjohn(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13
Make this man begin sell fuel naaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother / Fuel Scarcity: Senate Summons Kachikwu / BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.