Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,606 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol (26282 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by etrouble: 2:17pm On Sep 15
He is going to bring it now before Jesus comes
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:
The price of petrol in Nigeria is still one of the lowest in the world.

The only difference is that we are not subsidizing it for now which is not a bad thing.

The money that would have been used for subsidy is being channeled into infrastructure development

Oga name the infrastructure and it impact in the country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by etrouble: 2:17pm On Sep 15
Racoon:
The most despicable liar, scammer, defrauder, fraudster, identity thief, electoral malfeasance and certificate forger known to political history. He has set many dirty records on earth.This fella really needs to reconcile himself with his maker.

No die of hypertension, nobody cares
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Ulogwe1: 2:18pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

The only difference is that we are not subsidizing it for now which is not a bad thing.

The money that would have been used for subsidy is being channeled into infrastructure development

Make una fear God sometimes.
Which infrastructure?

Una no dey makes noise with the coaster road again?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Skydivine: 2:18pm On Sep 15
There was no global warming and different wars then
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Flo36: 2:18pm On Sep 15
So sad the same ppl singing elo fi okan bale are crying EBI PAWA.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Ttipsy(f): 2:18pm On Sep 15
Nigeria are literally Dumb

3 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Thomthom(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

Hanahaha werey

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by VaginaAcademic: 2:20pm On Sep 15
Just like a man will say anything to get pussy so are politicians trust them at your own doom.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by EmekaBlue(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15
Who believe am then?!

All na political crincum cracum
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by wonlasewonimi: 2:20pm On Sep 15
See the imbecil3 that they call master strategist

4 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by pekisdgee(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15
This man told u guys you will trek to buy fuel n right now that is wat is happening... he said it all

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by ivandragon: 2:22pm On Sep 15
They are going to bring it down to under N800 from the N1,000 they took it to and call it an achievement.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by JAWBONE(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

Infrastructurally developing the corrupt Tinubu family like Seyi, Yinka, Folashade, Remi and co.

Stupid sheep

6 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by redgem(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15
I don't know why we don't sue government in Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Confirm4real(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15
Agbadorians will see it differently cheesy

Nigerians don enter 1 chance tongue
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by weslay: 2:26pm On Sep 15
Na the youth wen enta sun go listen to this lamba because of 5k mobilization fee na him loose.

Empty promises
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by stephenponti(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15
Keaton:

How much are they paying you? How much is your soul worth? I'm asking because I want to buy it. I know it must be cheap, because Nigerian politicians don't rate their citizens so I'm guessing it must be less than N50,000. That's around $30, right? I will pay you $50 a month to tell the truth, how about that? That's money for 2 meals here, it should be worth your soul for 1 month.

One adult scull in the West is worth less than 20K ask scull miners in Osun, ibadan and the environs. Offering him $50, that's above 80k in conversion. Brother man reduce the price don't overspend in a worthless head.

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Brushstrokes20: 2:28pm On Sep 15
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it😏😏😏
eBOLA is all shades of lies deceit, propagandas, nuisance and redundance πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
# Escobat has only come to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by TribalChair: 2:30pm On Sep 15
He said it will go up...
It has gone up

He said he will bring it down
I am not in haste...
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by tnerro1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15
When I see school children trekking long distances due to fuel hike, I shake my head, May God punish our leaders in this country

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by AK481(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15
This man will have a lot of questions to answer if he ever grants interview to a responsible station

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by AK481(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

Deflection.
Even in your deflection, you are still saying false things .
Among opec nations , we are among the most expensive pms nation

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by nairalanda1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15
And now karma has forced him to see what sane people saw back then

The thing is, sometimes I wish the government of GEJ back then told the ojota people to shut up, removed the subsidy completely, and yes, maybe fuel would have been costing N200 per liter then, but by now, we would have been producing fuel at home, and maybe, maybe...

The truth is, NIgerian politicans are not serious.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by newcommer: 2:35pm On Sep 15
Keaton:

How much are they paying you? How much is your soul worth? I'm asking because I want to buy it. I know it must be cheap, because Nigerian politicians don't rate their citizens so I'm guessing it must be less than N50,000. That's around $30, right? I will pay you $50 a month to tell the truth, how about that? That's money for 2 meals here, it should be worth your soul for 1 month.

Yes. Tell him, please
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by CodeTemplarr: 2:36pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

did he crash it or not? Lol.

Reverse crashing.

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Stephench: 2:37pm On Sep 15
Racoon:
The most despicable liar, scammer, defrauder, fraudster, identity thief, electoral malfeasance and certificate forger known to political history. He has set many dirty records on earth.This fella really needs to reconcile himself with his maker.

You forgot one - Drug Lord, Cartel leader etc

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Dcaliphate(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15
I will hear nothing from this bastard till i leave this sh*thole of a country
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Treasure17(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15
No shame at all.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by CodeTemplarr: 2:38pm On Sep 15
nairalanda1:
And now karma has forced him to see what sane people saw back then

The thing is, sometimes I wish the government of GEJ back then told the ojota people to shut up, removed the subsidy completely, and yes, maybe fuel would have been costing N200 per liter then, but by now, we would have been producing fuel at home, and maybe, maybe...

The truth is, NIgerian politicans are not serious.
has removal of subsidy helped Dangote? They are still looking to resubsidize the petrol so stop link linking subsidy with local refining capacity or feasibility.

You saw nothing back then. Petrol can be subsidized or left to market forces irrespective of where is it refined. Is dangote not exporting today? Stop the lies.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by SirLakes: 2:38pm On Sep 15
grin
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by kristisking(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15
He is on top of it. We now buy fuel at cheaper rate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.