Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol (26287 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by BOBAN2710: 3:03pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:
The price of petrol in Nigeria is still one of the lowest in the world.

The only difference is that we are not subsidizing it for now which is not a bad thing.

The money that would have been used for subsidy is being channeled into infrastructure development
you must be a fool, masses are hungry You're talking of infrastructure.is it social infrastructure or stomach infrastructure? Mr DINDINRIN

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by latonione: 3:03pm On Sep 15
Hmmm, really don't know what to say. But telegram and memeland is giving out some $$$$$. If you don't mind N30000. No investment. Few click per day
https:///metaland_bot/click?startapp=6786403434
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by kingxsamz(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15
jmoore:
“The great Nigerian youths, the great Nigerian students, the confident Nigerian youths. This is a revolution. This election is a revolution. They are plotting, but they will fail. They said fuel price will increase and reach N200/N500 per litre. Go and relax, we will crash the prices,” he had said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JH8CC_JdUA?si=ny-vvt5ny3mgQSBV

A total failure.

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Nkarchi: 3:04pm On Sep 15
Thunder fire your balls, how many infrastructure you dey enjoy
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by MT: 3:06pm On Sep 15
lexy2014:

Does "emilokan" mean "he would contest and win"?

Who are "you guys that keep lamenting, crying and gnashing teeth"?

As "Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" that you say tinubu is, how has he made Nigeria a better country and how has he improved the lives of Nigerians?

If "Tinubu's followers stood on his mandate", are they buying fuel at N50 per litre while those who supported other politicians are buying at N1200?

Is the tinubu induced inflation and hardship affecting only those didn't support and tinubus supporters exempted from d hardship and inflation?

Get schooled in Yoruba Language - "Emilokan" means " it is my turn". Deal with it.

You still expected to buy petrol at 200 Naira, keep dreaming on.

Judge him at the end of his term. There is nothing anyone can do to him than to wail and cry grin grin grin grin

Tinubu is your President. Deal with it.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by ada9ja(f): 3:06pm On Sep 15
Felimax:
You were scammed!
2027 he will still scam you guys again be rest assured.

Na one particular region loved to be scammed and still praise the scammer

3 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by arantess: 3:06pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

The only difference is that we are not subsidizing it for now which is not a bad thing.

The money that would have been used for subsidy is being channeled into infrastructure development
What of your minimum wage?
Is it commensurate to the price?
Or won't you compare to other countries too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by saintneo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

I suppose your were born in 1997 and you are still living under your parents roof.

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Shaketable: 3:07pm On Sep 15
He should open a school to train liers. This one lie pass devil. The devil il come to him to learn how to lie even to a whole nation.

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by ceejay80s(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15
AK481:
This man will have a lot of questions to answer if he ever grants interview to a responsible station
which interview?
he has a lot to answer the day he will be apprehended and taken to court before sentencing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by arantess: 3:08pm On Sep 15
MT:

Get schooled in Yoruba Language - "Emilokan" means " it is my turn". Deal with it.

Judge him at the end of his term. There is nothing anyone can do to him than to wail and cry grin grin grin grin

As old as you are, sense has left you

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by EzekielAkins: 3:08pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

God P0nish u!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by CodeTemplarr: 3:11pm On Sep 15
nairalanda1:

Did your succubus concubine chase you out of bed last night?

Also, it is kind of amusing that my opinions make you angry...maybe that's why she chased you out of bed last night.. cheesy..angry men can't function well down there, you know....
Glad you have conceded defeat after exposing your lies by going personal.

Dangote is refining and selling at a profit so wont shut down even in a hundred years.
If the public refineries had been doing that since, Nigerians won't know what scarcity is. It would have been a matter of a markerter approaching the refinery to buy what they usually sell in intl market and selling it at open market price to Nigerians.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by RealityKings: 3:13pm On Sep 15
Epo ma won, oma di 200, oma di Fiv.... Eeeloo fookan bale
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by RealityKings: 3:13pm On Sep 15
Tokskob2008:
The most deadliest yahoo papa in the history of yahoo scam home and abroad.

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by RealityKings: 3:14pm On Sep 15
Racoon:
The most despicable liar, scammer, defrauder, fraudster, identity thief, electoral malfeasance and certificate forger known to political history. He has set many dirty records on earth.This fella really needs to reconcile himself with his maker.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Countyguy: 3:14pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

Not even agriculture.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by RealityKings: 3:14pm On Sep 15
BeeBeeOoh:
That was when the present shege pro max was still at its infancy stage..
lol
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by CodeTemplarr: 3:15pm On Sep 15
nairalanda1:

Why does the concept of people selling their stuff at a profit make you so angry? It's just a concept. Concepts need not make you mad, you know.

Better put on a smile for your dear Lilith tonight... cheesy
Lol. Has dangote complained about having to sell at loss? When he lacked crude oil supply, he spoke out. I havent heard anything about him loosing money after refining. It is all in your imagination. Grow up.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by MT: 3:20pm On Sep 15
arantess:

As old as you are, sense has left you

The same way it has left your entire lineage.
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by icebaba1988: 3:22pm On Sep 15
Felimax:
You were scammed!

Shey suffering no dey even tired us as a nation ni

Like it's no longer a funny matter again fa

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by anonimi: 3:23pm On Sep 15
Felimax:
You were scammed!

You are correct as he knows how to hoodwink naive politicians like Pandora Bitter Obi and Kwankwaso into thinking that they can win, while Atiku’s lousiness and failure to be humble enough to unite PDP is a facilitator for Tinubu’s reelection.

jameshankss:
Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has said he is sure the candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, would lose the 2023 presidential election. Soludo said he would not submit to the bullying of Obi’s supporters, who recently descended on him for addressing issues in the state.

The governor made the comments in a lengthy write-up personally authored, with the title, “History Beckons, and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1).”

Soludo said Obi was inadvertently making the pathway to victory much easier for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, and at the same time, toying with the destiny of millions of Ndigbo.

But the chief spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign, Yunusa Tanko, accused Soludo of being sponsored by some unknown persons to weaken the base of the party in the South-east.

The former CBN governor had been under intense attack for close to a week for dismissing Obi’s investment in the state as amounting to nothing, during a television interview.

Soludo said in the write-up, “My attention has been drawn to some of the tirades on social media following my frank response during an interview on Channels TV regarding the ‘investments’ Mr. Peter Obi claimed to have made with Anambra State revenues.

“Sadly, several of the comments left the issue of the interview to probe or suggest motives, inferred from my response on ‘investment’ that I am opposed to Peter Obi’s ambition and, therefore, committed a ‘crime’ for which the punishment is internecine abuse and harassment, even to my family.

“Everyone knows that I don’t follow the winds or one to succumb to bullies, or shy away from a good fight especially, when weighty matters of principles and future of the people are involved.”

Soludo said he had urged Obi to return to his former party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), to actualise his presidential bid. He added that he had always told the LP candidate to his face that he was not capable of winning the 2023 presidential election, especially, under LP, which had neither a councillor nor a local government chairman.

Soludo said Obi was not just his friend, but also his brother, but despite that, they have their political differences.

He stated, “For full disclosure, let me state that Peter Obi and I are not just friends, we call ourselves ‘brothers’. But we have political differences: he left APGA for PDP after his tenure as governor, while I have remained in APGA since 2013.

“During the last two governorship elections in Anambra in 2017 and 2021, he led the PDP campaigns but APGA won landslide in both elections. By the way, in 2016, he visited and proposed that I defect to PDP and contest the 2017 election against the incumbent Willie Obiano, but I declined.

“After my victory in November 2021, he called to congratulate me, as I did to him in 2010. That is the Anambra way: we fight fiercely during campaigns but share drinks at the next social events. After all, it was the Great Zik of Africa, who taught us that in politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies but only permanent interests.”

Arguing that Obi’s presidential bid would only work in favour of Tinubu, Soludo said, “Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign, because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP.”

Obi, according to Soludo, would only deplete the votes of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and pave the path for an APC victory.

He stated, “The current fleeting frenzy, if not checked, will cost Ndigbo dearly for years. The South-east has the lowest number of votes of any region, but it is also the only region where the presidential race might be a four-way race (it is a two-way race in the other five regions) thereby, ensuring that our votes won’t count in the making of the next president of Nigeria.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/soludo-i-wont-succumb-to-bullies-obi-knows-he-cant-win/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Blackdisciple(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15
Felimax:
You were scammed!

Walai he will still scam them just wait and see, if cares not taken they will still vote him in and agree to cry later as long as he gives them rice and 5k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by anonimi: 3:26pm On Sep 15
icebaba1988:
Shey suffering no dey even tired us as a nation ni

Like it's no longer a funny matter again fa

If we are tired of suffering, we will stop being tribesmen.

edet19892015:
Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution.

According to the Greeks, they are three types of people on Earth,
1. The idiots,
2. The tribesmen, and
3. The citizens.

Studies show only 10% of Africans are citizens.
The remaining 90% are either tribesmen or idiots.

1. When the Greeks used the word "Idiot", they did not use it as a curse word.
Idiots are people who just don’t care.
If they sit for exams, they will cheat.
If they are in government they will steal.

An idiot does not care at all, if he eats bananas he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting them in a trash bin.

IDIOTS won't attend monthly neighborhood meetings. They won't pay security dues. They won't contribute to community development. Even when they see or know about something that will harm others in the community they won't report it. When they see/know/have something that will benefit their community they won't share.

In fact, Idiots don't care to register for or vote in an election, yet they complain the most. If they register to vote, IDIOTS will sell their votes for peanuts.

According to the Greeks, some societies have more idiots than tribesmen and citizens.

2. The next set of people are "Tribesmen", these are people that look at everything from the point of view of their tribe.

These are people that believe in you only if you are part of their tribe.
It can be terrible to have a tribesman as a leader, he will alienate the rest.

When the Greeks talk about tribes, it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion, gang membership, group membership, party membership and even cult membership as a tribe.

A great percentage of Africans are tribesmen, because they view everything from the point of view of their tribes. They trust only their tribesmen

3. The last group are "Citizens".
These are people who like to do things the right way.
They will respect traffic light rules even if no one is watching them.

They drive within speed limits.
They respect the laws, and won’t cheat in exams.
In government, they won’t steal.
They are compassionate and give to others to promote their well-being.

Citizens often promote projects that benefit everyone.
The Greeks called this group "The Citizens".

Some countries have more citizens than tribesmen and idiots, others have so many idiots.

A tribesman can become a citizen through orientation.
And an idiot can become a citizen by training and constant enforcement of the law.

But things fall apart if you elect an idiot or tribesman to lead you if he has not been reformed.

Where do you belong? Are you an idiot, a tribesman or a citizen? Reflect on your life.
Reflect about your immediate community, city, state and nation.

#EdetEdemAkpan #Share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by onojaford(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15
Skilledpainter:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my little sister and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Tuesday early this week. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since on Wednesday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for kid sis please am a primary school teacher, our mom is late and my dad has retired. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD in heaven come to your aid as you have come to ours. Amen
Opay M.A
You're even too lazy to change the format of your scam. Abeg change pattern. We're already familiar with your casted BS.

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Sep 15
MT:

Off point. That's not what I asked you.

1. Does "emilokan" mean "he would contest and win"?

2. Who are "you guys that keep lamenting, crying and gnashing teeth"?

3. As "Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" that you say tinubu is, how has he made Nigeria a better country and how has he improved the lives of Nigerians?

4. If "Tinubu's followers stood on his mandate", are they buying fuel at N50 per litre while those who supported other politicians are buying at N1200?

5. Is the tinubu induced inflation and hardship affecting only those didn't support and tinubus supporters exempted from d hardship and inflation?
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by jojothaiv(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15
Direct this thread to his ragtag reformer crews (for lack of a better word) who have decided to play the ostrich instead of being truthful for once and know that things are not anywhere better....

Some of the spirited Tinubu bots are not switching their salvos, judge him when he's done, no worry na.

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by geewean(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15
Anybody who does think deep after seeing your comment will think you have made sense in your assertions.

Have you considered the price of fuel in OPEC countries to know if Nigeria is the lowest?

You are busy comparing it will what is obtainable in US and also not factoring the purchasing power and the minimum wage effects.

Na how Una go dey go around with all these watery economic hypothesis to decisive gullible Nigerians to renew the shege mandate.

Anyways ignorance has always been a pandemic in Nigeria but WHO have refused to declare a lockdown for it hence a platform for Tinubu and Buhari to decieve Nigerians with it.

Salewa97:

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by ClearFlair: 3:32pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

What does that even mean when minimum wage is not enough to feed dogs

1 Like

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by ClearFlair: 3:34pm On Sep 15
AmalaAtiEwedu:
Price of petrol is nit nigerias problem

God bless jagaban cool

Learn to add value to conversations or stay quiet. What's the difference between what you posting and monkeys making noise in the forest.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by Harmattan123(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15
ojaoffor:
The president is a fraud
Yahoo president grin grin grin
Re: Throwback video of Tinubu campaigning to bring down price of petrol by ElevationD: 3:38pm On Sep 15
Salewa97:

Shame on you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Largest Onshore Oil Well Discovered In Imo State / Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.