Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,540 members, 7,951,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1202 Views)

Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Meedon: 4:37pm On Sep 15
TheBreastSucker:

Instead of giving foolish instructions here why didn't you just send him a PM or quote him on a dead thread.

Flat chested fully depreciated old maiden! angry

Na wa oooo this candidlady the try ooo. See all the insult weh she the chest. Depreciated old maidens
Re: . by Oracleee: 4:51pm On Sep 15
A lot of folks will want to help, but lots of scammers out there on nairaland.
Re: . by Brarrie: 4:58pm On Sep 15
2cribz:
Stfu stupid lazy scammer.ole
it pain my soul when you said this but I pray you don't find yourself in an unwanted situation
Re: . by Brarrie: 5:01pm On Sep 15
Oracleee:
A lot of folks will want to help, but lots of scammers out there on nairaland.
I'm already thinking about selling my tv set I'm gonna close this thread by tomorrow it's not like I'm happy doing this but I'm just thinking maybe someone might come through I'm just tired seriously
Re: . by Oracleee: 5:26pm On Sep 15
Brarrie:
I'm already thinking about selling my tv set I'm gonna close this thread by tomorrow it's not like I'm happy doing this but I'm just thinking maybe someone might come through I'm just tired seriously

Just drop your account details if you're fr. Let's see and hope you ain't a scammer
Re: . by Bodydiialect57: 5:41pm On Sep 15
Brarrie:
it pain my soul when you said this but I pray you don't find yourself in an unwanted situation

That's the effect of listening to the biases of others about another one.

Someone was willing to help you but you allowed her be shooed away.
Re: . by 2cribz: 5:46pm On Sep 15
Stfu acammer.ole
Brarrie:

1 Like

Re: . by Brarrie: 6:11pm On Sep 15
[quote author=Bodydiialect57 post=132014848]

That's the effect of listening to the biases of others about another one.

Someone was willing to help you but you allowed her be shooed away.[quote]i didn't I did everything she ask
Re: . by Brarrie: 6:13pm On Sep 15
Oracleee:

Just drop your account details if you're fr. Let's see and hope you ain't a scammer
I'm not I have a job but things ain't going on with me this is my account number sir
Opay
Re: . by Socratiz: 7:10pm On Sep 15
This is pure scamming.

I almost fell for this recently.

Just the same story.

He is a father bringing up a daughter alone.

When I bursted the lie, he said it was because he was hungry and later confessed that he needed the money for nairabet

2 Likes

Re: . by Brarrie: 7:19pm On Sep 15
Socratiz:
This is pure scamming.

I almost fell for this recently.

Just the same story.

He is a father bringing up a daughter alone.

When I bursted the lie, he said it was because he was hungry and later confessed that he needed the money for nairabet
alright because you fell victim doesn't mean everybody is a scam okay if it's a scam you can keep it to yourself and move on instead of discouraging people who is going to help don't you think it doesn't make sense,I regretted posting this already with all the scam talk,I'm going to take it down tomorrow
Re: . by 2cribz: 7:58pm On Sep 15
Alaye you are a scam and u are doomed for death if u don't desist from this stupid lies. Bastar d scammer shameless beggar,thief,liar,hopeless dunce,rot in hell u baztad scammer.ole

1 Like

Re: . by Double0h7(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15
This account has been dead for 2 years and you resurrected it today to beg. Very unlikely scenario.

1 Like

Re: . by Brarrie: 8:09pm On Sep 15
Double0h7:
This account has been dead for 2 years and you resurrected it today to beg. Very unlikely scenario.
I'm not really like an active type,Im just really confused that's why I suggested to post this this morning thinking I might get help somewhere,I'm already thinking about selling my tv set tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love / People Who Have Good Relationships At Home Are More Effective In The Marketplace / When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.