Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,451 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme (15555 Views)

Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Jonathan & Holiness Ikpere Sentenced In UK For Selling Skin-Whitening Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Shattuck(m): 10:15am On Sep 26
Wickedfact:

Shibuke, no dey cry. The criminal's name is Okoro.
dude is likely to be from Edo state, I know you think he is igbo, I'm from Edo and we have such name, okoro here
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by etrouble: 10:16am On Sep 26
Wickedfact:

May he wants Okoro to be from Osogbo
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by tishbite42: 10:16am On Sep 26
richie240:
Is se and ss no longer "one"?
Hehehehehehe........ndi clowns
grin

Own up to your stupidity and move on
Okoro
Okolo
Are SE and SS names

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by etrouble: 10:17am On Sep 26
Shattuck:
dude is likely to be from Edo state, I know you think he is igbo, I'm from Edo and we have such name, okoro here

Are you different? Are you not the ones that run the criminal ring in Italy? Fraud, Drugs and Prostitution. Abeggi, go and sit down in the gutter
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by wellmax(m): 10:18am On Sep 26
When foreigners don’t respect us, we blame the five see what Nigerians are doing abroad and they think they are smart. criminals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Sammy101111(m): 10:19am On Sep 26
Omo see pure scam .. wow people get sense oh but how will you do fraud and make a million dollar and still continue that is called greedy the more you seek for bigger money the money eyes are on you . You defraud a law firm of over 20milliom what do you want to do with it . I swear greedy people get caught.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Realtruth2023: 10:20am On Sep 26
Wickedfact:

Dude why not stop all this. Grow up man.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by richie240: 10:26am On Sep 26
Did anyone say they aren't "se and ss names"?
Was that what I said/asked??

What I asked d hypocrites was whether se and ss are no longer "one" again.
cool
tishbite42:

Own up to your stupidity and move on
Okoro
Okolo
Are SE and SS names
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by chidi2003(m): 10:32am On Sep 26
Nwaotu10:
Which kind name be Omoyoma Okoro? grin
Omoluabi defrauded U.S Attorneys, una come add Okoro to his name so as to drag "God's own
People"into it grin
Stop it! A Nigerian citizen committed a crime in a foreign country - simple. Let the host Country deliver a harsh punishment if found guilty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by aswani(m): 10:38am On Sep 26
techbro1:

Did you read the article? 🤔

Make your point, the article said he is 50 and commited fraud which I referenced so why exactly are you asking me that banal question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by ivandrag0n: 10:41am On Sep 26
LexngtonSteele:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/9/nigerian-man-sentenced-in-the-us-for-defrauding-attorneys-through-international-fraud-scheme.html

Na THEM again!

Can all these news organisations stop this nonsense of always linking these evildoers to Nigeria, since they hate Nigeria anyway and always call it a ZOO.

Can they be properly referred to as CITIZENS OF BIAFRA, so the world can know what to expect from people visiting their countries from the new LEPUBLIC when they finally get their LEFELENDUM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by techbro1: 10:45am On Sep 26
aswani:

Make your point, the article said he is 50 and commited fraud which I referenced so why exactly are you asking me that banal question?

Well if you read through the article you’d have seen that the fraud was committed around 2006 to 2010. He left Nigeria for the US in 2013. 2010 was 14 years ago and 2006, 18 years. He was around the age of 32 - 36 when he did.

If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book. Don’t be that black man 😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Wickedfact: 10:50am On Sep 26
RichIgboBoy:
Must you mention names?

Shame dey catch you?
grin
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by aswani(m): 10:58am On Sep 26
techbro1:

Well if you read through the article you’d have seen that the fraud was committed around 2006 to 2010. He left Nigeria for the US in 2013. 2010 was 14 years ago and 2006, 18 years. He was around the age of 32 - 36 when he did.

If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book. Don’t be that black man 😉

Ọ ma, I take your point.

Hopefully he had stopped committing fraud after the ones that he is being sentenced for and from then till now had become a morally upstanding citizen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by TUTU147: 10:58am On Sep 26
Criminals done make we legit workers look lazy and unserious
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by jamesbridget13(f): 11:07am On Sep 26
This children Don finish Nigeria name I swear. Too bad. Get rich legitimately
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by netmillionaires(m): 11:15am On Sep 26
Binis is Okhoro not Okoro

tishbite42:

Don't mind the foolish Aphonjas
They don't know that some Binis bear Okoro too
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Praktikals1000: 11:22am On Sep 26
Ofunaofu:

You don't just wish. Make efforts so that Igbos can get Biafra. Since 1966, the Igbos have wanted this Biafra; just give it to them.
It's not in my power to make it happen
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Ofunaofu: 11:25am On Sep 26
Praktikals1000:

It's not in my power to make it happen

Don't you know someone, that knows some one that can make it happen
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Almunjid(m): 11:28am On Sep 26
Chai! Okoro again? Abi Ndi develōpers no know say America na developed country already? grin
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by LordIsaac(m): 11:34am On Sep 26
Blackmoran:
The idiot above me first instinct is to go tribal.... Forgetting that the foreigners and people from other part of the world, don't know your tribe difference..... All they know is we are all Nigerians and we are all stereotype to be dubious and criminal minded...
If only you see the embarrassment at the way we are been treated at The airport, or you, introducing yourself as been a Nigerian, we will stop all this tribal nonsense on this forum...
Crime doesn't know any tribe... We should all detest it, and any body who has the mind to commit the crime, should also have the hearth to do time...
We few wey dey do legit hustle no dey stupid...
The moment you say hi to them and they ask you where you're from and you say Nigeria, you see the mixed feelings instantly in their smile🥹
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Kaybaba5(m): 11:53am On Sep 26
Wickedfact:

But it doesn't make any difference afterall we are all Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Greenback: 12:00pm On Sep 26
netmillionaires:

Binis is Okhoro not Okoro

Baba stop spreading falsehood and what you don't know.
Okhoro is a place in Benin city and we Benins bear the name Okoro,though not common.
Okoro in Benin means either cousin or something like that and Omoyoma must be Omonoma in Benin (which means a good child),so this Omoyoma Okoro must be from urhobo.

You guys are just making mockery of yourselves over nothing and it's so shameful. This obsession over the Igbos is so disgusting.

See how the op kept mentioning Okoro okoro Okoro upandan....make shame dey catch Una nahhhh
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:04pm On Sep 26
SWATMan:

Olodo. You thought wrong just like the vast majority of your ilks who thinks that every OKORO is the same as omookoro. You only saw OKORO but didn't see omoyoma, bloody tribalist.
It is well with you just stay away from doing drugs
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by CoronaVirusPro: 12:18pm On Sep 26
Bad leadership and corruption lured him to crime.

The US government failed him.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by TableLeg(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26
Omoyoma omo ole!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced In The U.S. For Defrauding Attorneys Through Fraud Scheme by dollypi(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26
Each Nigerian represents himself, his tribe, his gender, his country, his religion and his race.

All at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Sex Worker To Death In Delta Over Money / Okada Ban: We Are After Foreigners Operating Okada In Lagos — Lagos CP / Update On Nigerian Man Accused Of Killing A Teenage Girl In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.