Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,884 members, 7,980,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:19 AM

SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission (10832 Views)

BREAKING: Senate Approves Bill Allowing DSS To Search Phones Of Young Nigerians / FEC Approves Bill To Increase Retirement Age And Years Of Service For Teachers / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by LagosFc: 3:39pm On Sep 27
Brendaniel:

You see why I said you've been lying, read what you wrote again( this time slowly ) and sincerely ask yourself if there is any atom of truth in what you wrote, and just incase you are unable follow the simple instruction, I will help you answer it...

There is no single atom of truth in what you wrote ...
grin indeed,keep living in denial, na Una way grin
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 3:42pm On Sep 27
LagosFc:
grin indeed,keep living in denial, na Una way grin

If the truth means denial to you, that is your problem not mine
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by LagosFc: 3:51pm On Sep 27
Brendaniel:

If the truth means denial to you, that is your problem not mine
grin truth according to a clown that have been obsessed with everything Lagos and Yorubas grin

Chinedu you are shameless, now run along and get the F off my mention grin
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 4:04pm On Sep 27
LagosFc:
grin truth according to a clown that have been obsessed with everything Lagos and Yorubas grin

Chinedu you are shameless, now run along and get the F off my mention grin

If telling you the truth means clowning and obsession about Lagos and Yorubas to to you then that is your problem not mine...

Besides, you mentioned me first...

Lastly my name is not Chinedu...
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Raf4: 1:23am On Sep 28
Brendaniel:

Everything like what?

To start with, ask those who abandoned their enclave and joined night bus to Lagos for economic survival.
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 4:15am On Sep 28
Raf4:

To start with, ask those who abandoned their enclave and joined night bus to Lagos for economic survival.

not an answer
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Raf4: 9:21pm On Sep 28
Brendaniel:

not an answer

.....bang your head on the wall 🧱
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 9:23pm On Sep 28
Raf4:

.....bang your head on the wall 🧱

Is that what you do when you have nothing nothing to say?
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:45am On Oct 04
Brendaniel:

no proof to all your claims...
You're the one that claimed stuff
You're the one that needs to prove fg invested in Lagos?
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 8:19am On Oct 04
MIKOLOWISKA:

You're the one that claimed stuff
You're the one that needs to prove fg invested in Lagos?

I don't need to argue this one with you, if you were born before 1990, you will not come and be arguing about this matter...
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:07am On Oct 05
Brendaniel:

I don't need to argue this one with you, if you were born before 1990, you will not come and be arguing about this matter...
You can't argue it
Why you're running away cos you know you will show your ignorance
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 12:12am On Oct 05
MIKOLOWISKA:
You can't argue it
Why you're running away cos you know you will show your ignorance

I'm not running, I don't just want to argue with someone that may have been told lies, cause I've encountered many on Nairaland...
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:51pm On Oct 06
Brendaniel:

I'm not running, I don't just want to argue with someone that may have been told lies, cause I've encountered many on Nairaland...
Yet you can't mention the lies in 3 posts? Clown
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Alliswell248: 5:58pm On Oct 06
Brendaniel:

Is that what you do when you have nothing nothing to say?

Investment of 33 years ago, that is what you call investment.

Imagine building a house in 1991, and abandoning it

It was FG that did BRT, Train, etc.

Bitter people
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 8:14pm On Oct 06
Alliswell248:

Investment of 33 years ago, that is what you call investment.

Imagine building a house in 1991, and abandoning it

It was FG that did BRT, Train, etc.

Bitter people

Please can you list the investments that were abandoned ? grin
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 8:29pm On Oct 06
MIKOLOWISKA:

Yet you can't mention the lies in 3 posts? Clown

Where you born before 1990?

I have a reason I am asking, too many false narratives about history here on Nairaland especially from Tinubu supporters, some did not even experience Tinubu's governance yet they will be arguing with so much arrogance on false information with people who actually experienced multiple military regimes before Tinubu ever became governor ..

I'm not here to waste my time with someone that is arrogantly misinformed ...
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Christistruth02: 10:38pm On Oct 06
Brendaniel:
Has any state in Nigeria received half of the investment Lagos has received from the federal government of Nigeria ?

Not even Abuja has received up to what Lagos has received, former FCT for 77 years, they say to whom much is given much is also expected, so spare us that bull-sheet, what we should be talking about is cutting cost of governance and not bloating it, all the other commissions created in the past, what have they done for their regions?

Tinubu is just creating offices to settle cronies and expand his political structure

Lagos has given far more than it gets remember FG owes Lagos 24 years of Sales tax it wrongly collected , Port and Seme Border Duties of 150 years
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 11:00pm On Oct 06
Christistruth02:

Lagos has given far more than it gets remember FG owes Lagos 24 years of Sales tax it wrongly collected , Port and Seme Border Duties of 150 years

Then Lagos will have to refund all the investments that the FG spent in Lagos, let me just give you a hint, do you know the 3rd mainland bridge has no total estimate, The FG was just funding it till it got completed, at some point it was like the project will never get completed because of the volume of money they had spent in different batches and different years, that is just 1 of the investments of the FG...

If they are to worth that bridge alone, you think Lagos state will be able to pay as at now?
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:55am On Oct 07
Brendaniel:

Where you born before 1990?

I have a reason I am asking, too many false narratives about history here on Nairaland especially from Tinubu supporters, some did not even experience Tinubu's governance yet they will be arguing with so much arrogance on false information with people who actually experienced multiple military regimes before Tinubu ever became governor ..

I'm not here to waste my time with someone that is arrogantly misinformed ...
4 replies yet can't mention the lies. Clown
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Brendaniel: 5:55am On Oct 07
MIKOLOWISKA:
4 replies yet can't mention the lies. Clown

and you can't answer when you were born...
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Christistruth02: 7:11pm On Oct 08
Brendaniel:

Then Lagos will have to refund all the investments that the FG spent in Lagos, let me just give you a hint, do you know the 3rd mainland bridge has no total estimate, The FG was just funding it till it got completed, at some point it was like the project will never get completed because of the volume of money they had spent in different batches and different years, that is just 1 of the investments of the FG...

If they are to worth that bridge alone, you think Lagos state will be able to pay as at now?

Excuse me.
First what FG gets from Lagos is more than 3rd Mainland Bridge

Secondly only the FG is allowed to build Major Bridges
All major Bridges were built by the FG

Onitsha, Idah Lokoja, Jebba Bridges only FG had right to build it

It is now that Lagos fought to change things so it can build 4th Mainland Bridge
It is not be built with FG money !,

And even a Fifth mainland Bridge is being planned

Lagos gives far far far more than it gets

Ok just Let FG return Seme border and Lagos Ports to the State then and we will see

Oya ,We are ready
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by Lionnation: 8:38pm On Oct 08
canalily:
Imagine that......so what about Northern development commission?
of there's north east development commission, the only zo e remaining now is not Central iam sure that one will be next , black people are not reasonable at all
Re: SWDC: Senate Approves Bill Creating South West Development Commission by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:07am On Oct 10
Brendaniel:

and you can't answer when you were born...
5 replies and can't answer 🤣
What does my age have to do with your inability to prove your assertions
Even an 18yr old can read and see evidence
You don't need white hair for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only 6 Civilians Were Killed In Baga - JTF / Fg’s School Feeding Project Starts Poorly — Investigation / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.