Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,996 members, 7,980,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? (41497 Views)

Be Honest, Can You Eat This Yam With 5 Toes? (Photo) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by sisisioge: 6:21pm On Sep 27
Lord be merciful! I did once and was left traumatized for a long time. Won't ever do it again.

As for loving well spiced grilled chicken.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Fr33born(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I don't have a problem with women killing chicken

Were fear for they catch me na if woman kill goat or dog with ease

Can one person kill a healthy adult dog?
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Lovit(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27
They are only good at nagging

You talk one she talks 100
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by SocialJustice: 6:30pm On Sep 27
naniawini:
I dey kill and roast goat grin fowl too small na...
Militant grin
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by eepeepook: 6:32pm On Sep 27
Woman no dey Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Ekrenji: 6:34pm On Sep 27
Most ladies can not

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by KingRabota: 6:53pm On Sep 27
A few years ago, slaughtering, cleaning and dressing of chickena used to be standard kitchen skill that every woman had to have .
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27
Most can't kill really even some men

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by kTea: 6:57pm On Sep 27
No I can't
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by AfonjaConehead: 7:06pm On Sep 27
The last time I mined and harvested the head of a ......... Haba!!! Whattappen nahhh!!? See how koneheaded structures are looking at me o......ahhhh 😁
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Monday60655(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27
Rexymania:
My elder sister

Me and her dey fight steady on Christmas day for who go kill chicken

That's to say you guys only kill chicken once in a year!
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Rexymania(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27
Monday60655:

That's to say you guys only kill chicken once in a year!

grin now we don't even kill at all.

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Sep 27
Kobicove:
Being able to kill a chicken should not be a bragging right undecided

Honestly!

As far as I'm concerned, frozen chickens are manufactured. 😌

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by ScarletBrace(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27
FuckingMachine:
I'm butterish so I buy my poultry processed
Only pigs do this

Come on gerraruhia mehn.
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27
Christ4ever:
Even as a man, I can't kill a chicken grin
You must attend next year August women meeting🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27
naniawini:
I dey kill and roast goat grin fowl too small na...
I no doubt you..

One of my Ex then, she dey kill goat, roast and butcher...I doubted , until she made a video... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Munzy14(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27
Rexymania:

grin now we don't even kill at all.
Chai..

I for help you break this yoke if to say you dey close to my area
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by SweetyZinta(f): 7:30pm On Sep 27
mmadu4:
how many of you nairaland ladies can do this.

I
Can

Slaughter

Chicken tongue
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by malaria(f): 7:34pm On Sep 27
I will not . It can not be me . If man no dey aroud me. I fit call iron condemn people they help me I give them small money . Inukwa m igbu okuko. What am I trying to prove ?

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by unclejb2(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27
FuckingMachine:
I'm butterish so I buy my poultry processed
Only pigs do this
see ekuke forming butter...... Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by AmalaAtiEwedu: 7:40pm On Sep 27
Psych412:
No, I can't.....I can't even bear to watch the scene
Make Ahnie aka caaz teach you grin
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27
I and hubby can't
I can't even hold a live chicken, it scares me.

I have a sister that does it well but her husband can't.

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27
Because you can kill a chicken doesn't mean you are wicked as a woman. My softhearted woman can kill a chicken because a chicken is meant to be roasted and eaten.

1 Like

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by noskcid(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27
handsomeyinka:
I pray for a better Nigeria.

I sent someone to price a guinea fowl for me yesterday in bariga and I was told Its 12k.

Fear catch me .

This T-Pain Era is real
Awo (Guinea Fowl) isn’t up to that in shomolu
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by seanery: 8:49pm On Sep 27
Baronthecelebri:
I can't do that

BUT U FIT RIDE DICCK
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by placeofallure(f): 9:03pm On Sep 27
For where?

I can't even hold a hen.

I remember going with my aunt to the market when I was way younger, she bought many things and a live cock. She gave me to hold while she carried other things. I held the cock, then I started to feel its pulse and the warmth of its body, I was shaking with fear. To cut a long story short, na so I throw the cock on the floor when I couldn't bear the feeling again. The cock then flew away, and it took the intervention of experts to help us recover the hen o. I've not held any one since then, let alone killed one. I simply can't!

FYI: I don't eat it too.

2 Likes

Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by ukaface(f): 9:57pm On Sep 27
I am not a killer
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by NameInUse(f): 11:10pm On Sep 27
I can't do it but I dey kill snakes
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:08am On Sep 28
Psych412:
O Yes😄..... that's my favorite meat😉
Can you check your mail box plz cool
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by BALLOSKI: 3:35am On Sep 28
mmadu4:
how many of you nairaland ladies can do this.
This is decapitation. You're killing the animal in a gruesome way. Is that part of your religion?
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Rexymania(m): 6:15am On Sep 28
Munzy14:

Chai..

I for help you break this yoke if to say you dey close to my area

Which area you dey? You never can tell embarassed
Re: Kill A Fowl: Ladies Be Honest , Can You Do This? by Rexymania(m): 6:17am On Sep 28
placeofallure:
For where?

I can't even hold a hen.

I remember going with my aunt to the market when I was way younger, she bought many things and a live cock. She gave me to hold while she carried other things. I held the cock, then I started to feel its pulse and the warmth of its body, I was shaking with fear. To cut a long story short, na so I throw the cock on the floor when I couldn't bear the feeling again. The cock then flew away, and it took the intervention of experts to help us recover the hen o. I've not held any one since then, let alone killed one. I simply can't!

FYI: I don't eat it too.

I you held a cock, tell us it a cock, if you held a hen Tellus it's a hen. Which one is cock and hen at the same time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Called In Your Language? / Chioma Okoli Released On Bail (Photos) / Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.