Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,125 members, 7,987,932 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla (11786 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Becomes First Nigerian To Reach Finals At 2024 Olympics / “We Have Found Chidera” – Eguavoen Considering CSKA Wizard For Key Role / Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by kidap: 9:25am On Sep 27
Nigerian forward Chidera Ejuke has etched his name into the history books of Sevilla.

The talented striker joined Sevilla as their first signing ahead of the 2024/25 season, arriving on a free transfer from CSKA Moscow.

He signed a three-year deal that will keep him in Spain until 2027.

Ejuke's goal against Valladolid was crucial in securing the win for Sevilla. His contribution to the team's success is a testament to his skill and ability to adapt to a new league.

As the first Nigerian player to score for Sevilla, Ejuke has made a significant impact and set a new benchmark for Nigerian footballers playing in Spain.

This achievement is a proud moment for Nigerian football fans, as it showcases the talent and potential of Nigerian players on the international stage.

Source: https://sureodds.ng/chidera-ejuke-becomes-first-nigerian-to-score-for-sevilla/

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Brendaniel: 10:19am On Sep 27
Congrats...

Chidera Amaka

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Frontend: 10:19am On Sep 27
Nice one
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by handsomeyinka(m): 10:20am On Sep 27
Nice
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:20am On Sep 27
Good news
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by uniquetechng: 10:20am On Sep 27
Ejuke is a good and enterprising player, a terrific dribbler.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Neimarjr: 10:20am On Sep 27
Congrats
You go blank against FCB grin

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Nazgul: 10:20am On Sep 27
We have so many foreign based players who are in top form in their various clubs, yet our national team is literally struggling to win matches.

That's so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by stano2(m): 10:21am On Sep 27
Nice
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by callmevirus(m): 10:21am On Sep 27
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Congratulations Ejuke

Igbo Amaka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Amuluonyenaego: 10:23am On Sep 27
IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by kasim155: 10:23am On Sep 27
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Focusmind: 10:23am On Sep 27
Congratulations to him

My 9 year old boy has been hammering into my ear that he wants to be a footballer

His love for football is mad and this boy could wake up in the night to on TV to watch match highlights.

His attention to his studies is dwindling, as football has taken the center stage.

Sadly, I have no place to take him for academicals in my area except the usual compound soccer he plays with his friends. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Afrowits: 10:24am On Sep 27
Congratulations to him
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Golan007: 10:24am On Sep 27
Congratulations to a Nigerian.

grin

I like trouble.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Golan007: 10:25am On Sep 27
Focusmind:
Congratulations to him

My 9 year old boy has been hammering into my ear that he wants to be a footballer

His love for football is mad and this boy could wake up in the night to on TV to watch match highlights.

His attention to his studies is dwindling, as football has taken the center stage.

Sadly, I have no place to take him for academicals in my area except the usual compound soccer he plays with his friends. undecided

Nothing wrong with your child having ambition.

I hope he has the talent to boot.

21 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by tiswell(m): 10:26am On Sep 27
Biafrans are just the life wire of naija

Go nwa afo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by kasim155: 10:26am On Sep 27
Focusmind:
Congratulations to him

Try and research for some football academy in Naija and see their so that you can decide on whether to register him in one of the academy or not. Just try to assist and guide him to follow his passion.

3 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by fredoooooo: 10:28am On Sep 27
Focusmind:
Congratulations to him

Education before footy.. or Education combined with football.... Don't leave Education for football o ..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Focusmind: 10:29am On Sep 27
Golan007:

Nothing wrong with your child having ambition.

I hope he has the talent to boot.

He is just passing through the usual "passion" stage of something one likes

I am sure over time, as reality sets in, the desire will just fade away. He is just excited watching footballers do their thing - that is just my thinking.

He has the normal skill expected of a 9 year old boy. My own is that he should face his studies and take football as an extra-curricular activity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by bluepreek(m): 10:30am On Sep 27
Nigerian amaka cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Sep 27
When will a Nigerian score for Barcelona or Real Madrid?
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Freshtruth(m): 10:30am On Sep 27
This headline is disgraceful who be Sevilla? A team that has never reach a champion league final chai I dey shame always celebrating Mediocre.

Na so Oshimen wey una wan use hype kill barca l, manutd , real Madrid Bayern say all the big clubs dey fight for am wey he end up? Common Galastarty were even Henry onyekuru do.play for .

Last last na Saudi Arabia he go end up

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by MadPolitician: 10:32am On Sep 27
He is overdue for another national call up
Even Gift Orban has never been capped and he has been saying he wants to play for Nigeria. His mother is from Togo, so he can swing the other way someday. He might be having a bad time now, but he is a real prospect. There is another defender with an Edo name playing for Udinise

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Golan007: 10:32am On Sep 27
Focusmind:

He is just passing through the usual "passion" stage of something one likes

I am sure over time, as reality sets in, the desire will just fade away. He is just excited watching footballers do their thing - that is just my thinking.

He has the normal skill expected of a 9 year old boy. My own is that he should face his studies and take football as an extra-curricular activity.

I agree.

Hope he keeps the passion.

Playing isn't the only way to make a name from football.

12 Likes

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:33am On Sep 27
Wow
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Golan007: 10:34am On Sep 27
Afam4eva:
When will a Nigerian score for Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Pretty certain Amunike scored for Barca.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by shortgun(m): 10:34am On Sep 27
Cool
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Juanmike(m): 10:34am On Sep 27
Igbos always representing for good reasons, the pride of Nigeria. I be yoruba but I must marry igbo woman.
Their is something about them.
If I lie ask Davido

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Dpharisee: 10:35am On Sep 27
He's a very skillful player, kudos to him
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Sccarrr: 10:35am On Sep 27
Juanmike:
Igbos always representing for good reasons, the pride of Nigeria.
yes but few times
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by GreenCovering: 10:36am On Sep 27
I hope he excels like Frederic Kanoute.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got Scammed By Sportybet 30.000 Bonus FB Page / CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Rivers United Ends Their Pre-Season Tour In Spain With 3 - 3 Draw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.