Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:25 AM

Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla (11609 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Becomes First Nigerian To Reach Finals At 2024 Olympics / “We Have Found Chidera” – Eguavoen Considering CSKA Wizard For Key Role / Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Juanmike(m): 10:37am On Sep 27
Sccarrr:
yes but few times
All the times

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Ttipsy(f): 10:37am On Sep 27
Congratulations chi chi
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Sccarrr: 10:41am On Sep 27
Juanmike:
All the times
lol ok
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Focusmind: 10:41am On Sep 27
kasim155:

Try and research for some football academy in Naija and see their so that you can decide on whether to register him in one of the academy or not. Just try to assist and guide him to follow his passion.

My brother - I don't have that time and it is going to be stressful as the nearest academy is far

There is a public secondary school in my area, where people go to play football on Saturdays and Sunday

I do go there sometimes with him as I like jugging and doing some yoga with other people

Kids of his age used to come and play in one of the sections of the school field, which was managed by one local coach.

Sadly, the big men in my area, that formed their own "saturday - Sunday Morning" football club have bribed the school security guards,

took over the whole field and there is no more place for young stars. Only pot-bellied rich men comes there and occupies the whole school compound.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Mccullum: 10:42am On Sep 27
Congrats to him and Naija.
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Focusmind: 10:45am On Sep 27
Golan007:

I agree.

Hope he keeps the passion.

Playing isn't the only way to make a name from football.

Bro, Playing is the fastest and easiest means to make a name in football.

Being a pundit or in other occupations in football is not easy, as you must have paid your dues as a player, coach, TV sport presenter or being and English man undecided
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Afam4eva(m): 10:50am On Sep 27
Golan007:

Pretty certain Amunike scored for Barca.
I know he played there but don't know if he scored. very likely sha since he was a forward.
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Golan007: 10:59am On Sep 27
Focusmind:

Bro, Playing is the fastest and easiest means to make a name in football.

Being a pundit or in other occupations in football is not easy, as you must have paid your dues as a player, coach, TV sport presenter or being and English man undecided

Scout, journalist, referee, agent, etc.
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by gentleguy1975: 11:03am On Sep 27
MadPolitician:
He is overdue for another national call up
Even Gift Orban has never been capped and he has been saying he wants to play for Nigeria. His mother is from Togo, so he can swing the other way someday. He might be having a bad time now, but he is a real prospect. There is another defender with an Edo name playing for Udinise
don't you see we have too many strikers already?we have chuba akpom doing well for ajax,akor is doing well in France, dressers is there, and when you think of those already in the team like Oshimen,Boniface,awoniyi,terem moffi, another one scoring for fc Porto in the person of omorhidon just got invited for Libya games! Don't you think we have a glut already?
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by MadPolitician: 11:09am On Sep 27
gentleguy1975:
don't you see we have too many strikers already?we have chuba akpom doing well for ajax,akor is doing well in France, dressers is there, and when you think of those already in the team like Oshimen,Boniface,awoniyi,terem moffi, another one scoring for fc Porto in the person of omorhidon just got invited for Libya games! Don't you think we have a glut already?
Awoniyi is not doing so well at the moment. One of the new guys should be tried. Preferably Orban
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by gentleguy1975: 11:23am On Sep 27
MadPolitician:

Awoniyi is not doing so well at the moment. One of the new guys should be tried. Preferably Orban
but orban too is not doing well mostly playing from the beach,why not try cyrill dressers who is still doing well and by the way, with Oshimen and Boniface with only one playing at a time, how will orban get any chance?

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by izibili44: 11:24am On Sep 27
Good one.
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by belzabull(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27
Golan007:
Congratulations to a Nigerian.

grin

I like trouble.
kitikpa gba gbuo gi

You're right thou cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Jangbajantis: 12:13pm On Sep 27
Neimarjr:
Congrats
You go blank against FCB grin
FCB na him mate?
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Pootle: 12:36pm On Sep 27
Freshtruth:
This headline is disgraceful who be Sevilla? A team that has never reach a champion league final chai I dey shame always celebrating Mediocre.

Na so Oshimen wey una wan use hype kill barca l, manutd , real Madrid Bayern say all the big clubs dey fight for am wey he end up? Common Galastarty were even Henry onyekuru do.play for .

Last last na Saudi Arabia he go end up

you bad i swear

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Germi9: 12:37pm On Sep 27
Focusmind:
Congratulations to him

My 9 year old boy has been hammering into my ear that he wants to be a footballer

His love for football is mad and this boy could wake up in the night to on TV to watch match highlights.

His attention to his studies is dwindling, as football has taken the center stage.

Sadly, I have no place to take him for academicals in my area except the usual compound soccer he plays with his friends. undecided
You better start with him right now cos 9 years is getting a bit too old for him and by the way there are good football academy here in naija, I think AS Roma have one in Abuja
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Focusmind: 1:12pm On Sep 27
Germi9:

You better start with him right now cos 9 years is getting a bit too old for him and by the way there are good football academy here in naija, I think AS Roma have one in Abuja

Thank you. He should face his studies - the odds are stacked against him in that career path.

It takes more than just having a passion or likeness for one to be successful in any endeavor or career
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Klington: 1:42pm On Sep 27
Brendaniel:
Congrats...

Chidera igbo Amaka
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Germi9: 2:04pm On Sep 27
Focusmind:

Thank you. He should face his studies - the odds are stacked against him in that career path.

It takes more than just having a passion or likeness for one to be successful in any endeavor or career
Yes. Especially in naija,if only you were in Europe
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by toprealman: 2:28pm On Sep 27
Sudan’s son and Martin Odegaard debuted on same day. Zidane’s son even scored in that match. Last week at just 29, Enzo hanged his boot last week. Odeegaard can play for any team in the world today.
Morals: Patience is key. Stick to the process.
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Mikkeal: 2:46pm On Sep 27
I WONDER HOW MANY NIGERIANS HAVE PLAYED FOR SEVILLA
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by AngelicBeing: 3:07pm On Sep 27
Focusmind:
Congratulations to him

My 9 year old boy has been hammering into my ear that he wants to be a footballer

His love for football is mad and this boy could wake up in the night to on TV to watch match highlights.

His attention to his studies is dwindling, as football has taken the center stage.

Sadly, I have no place to take him for academicals in my area except the usual compound soccer he plays with his friends. undecided

Google this>> Segun Odegbami international Sports Academy in Ogun State
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27
Nice
Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Focusmind: 4:34pm On Sep 27
AngelicBeing:

Google this>> Segun Odegbami international Sports Academy in Ogun State

I cant handle the demands of football academy for him.

He should face his studies. As I said earlier, it would be a matter of time and the euphoria will evaporate.

Give him phone to google things for some of his assignment, he would download different photos of Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, Halland and De Bryune.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Ejuke Becomes First Nigerian To Score For Sevilla by Pjoe238: 7:23pm On Sep 27
Lookman Amaka
Ejuke Amaka
Osimhen Amaka
All naija ballers Amaka
FCB Amaka

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Prediction On Nigeria Vs Angola? / Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death / French Open 2019: WTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.